news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-21-2009, 09:47 AM   #16
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

style's right though, this website really sucks, i find myself over posting to spark the slightest bit of interestingness out of ppl and subjects but it just becomes etherfests and formerly colorful spirited text.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:53 AM   #17
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
Hi Patrick,

How's life treating you?

Yeah ok.

Been listening to a lot of synth disco style French house from French record label Valerie.

Anoraak, College, Minitel Rose etc and Futurecop! and Siriusmo and stuff.

And just relaxing in general.

How are you going?

(will i be ethered for this post?)

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:11 AM   #18
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in the good ol days of wucorp everything was much funnier.

for real go back and check the amount of 'lol' posts Sicka would get.

so something must have been funny.....
Old 04-21-2009, 10:18 AM   #19
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Queen of Poetry and all the other 5%ers were the funniest posters.

RIP.

Old 04-21-2009, 10:46 AM   #20
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You're 21 and still in high school. That's the only funny thing about you.

I bet you smell funny too, but that's not internet compatible.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:56 AM   #21
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont get the 'still in highschool' brand of insulting.

i've given you people dictionaries of real live stuff to insult me on and ppl are stuck on the scarf (shamod, didn't say a word when raekwon was wearing it) and being in highschool (i guess)

but yeah, that's what i mean
how is still being in highschool (i guess) funny?
forget that it came from beautiful rock
Old 04-21-2009, 11:33 AM   #22
Slothy Fitzpatrick
The Sloth in the know

Slothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
Now let's see i think pat and dan willl be paying soon

Yet you can't stop fucking talking about them.

One is a Jew. The other looks like a Jew.

It's hard to figure out exactly what you are but my Sloth sense is telling me you probably have feathers.

HEAVY MENTAL WITH SLOTHY FITZPATRICK
Slothy Fitzpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:42 AM   #23
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
art is actually pretty funny, his VIRGIN routine had me in stitches as well as his "Imagine you were a white girl" thread. I dont think i gave him enough credit during his e-beefing with me, but then again it ended in him spreading his naked asshole in front of the universe and his destiny with a sign reading I Love TSA below it

completely unprovoked.

not true, it was provoked. you were trying to get a pic of my ass and transcripts of toochski's poetry. i just beat you to the punch. then you had to change the script and pretend like you didn't know what i was talking about. but one of your own flipped frankie "five angles" pantangeli style and ratted you out. true story.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:42 AM   #24
Longbongcilvaringz

Have you heard style's laughable 'theories' on world finance?

I think his hatred of all things Jewish stems from there or something.

Either way, i'm will to give him a second chance at making me a sig (after the last disastrous attempt) if GFX is too busy to field my request.

Old 04-21-2009, 11:44 AM   #25
Longbongcilvaringz

There have been more Wu Corp Male public nudez (3) than female public nudez (1).

I'm not sure what that is indicative of.

But it's not good at all.

Old 04-21-2009, 11:46 AM   #26
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
in the good ol days of wucorp everything was much funnier.

for real go back and check the amount of 'lol' posts Sicka would get.

so something must have been funny.....

lol........ but seriously, sickas adventures were fucking hilarious. i only recognize a few of yall pre crash, you all switch names like the breeze.... it seems the aftermath of the crash brough a new era of postings on WuCorp.

Old 04-21-2009, 12:02 PM   #27
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I could make things funnier but it would involve devulging info I'm privy to simply because of my godly mod powers but I operate with standards in all phases of my life so I don't.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:16 PM   #28
Longbongcilvaringz

That's a cop out Visions.

I tried to use my limited mod powers to the best of my ability to expose secondaries and the like in the Vatican.

You are obliged to share these jewels, even if it's just in the Vatican.

Old 04-21-2009, 12:16 PM   #29
dezmond

dezmond crouching tigerdezmond crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
style's right though, this website really sucks, i find myself over posting to spark the slightest bit of interestingness out of ppl and subjects but it just becomes etherfests and formerly colorful spirited text.

Maybe its you...
Old 04-21-2009, 12:18 PM   #30
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
That's a cop out Visions.

I tried to use my limited mod powers to the best of my ability to expose secondaries and the like in the Vatican.

You are obliged to share these jewels, even if it's just in the Vatican.
its not on the 2nd's tip, it more like pics that people would LOVE to see but they're in user groups that was supposed to be for certain people and certain people only. I won't betray that just because I can even if it would be funny.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote