news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-21-2009, 12:21 PM   #31
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ha, that's fair enough then.

I wonder which pic's though.

I am a member of most of the user groups, and can't think of anything really that bad.

Some of the stuff posted in the 1% is pretty belligerent, but i don't think the person/people posting it would be embarrassed.

The Joker's forum has nothing of interest.

CC, same thing.

Which leaves The Axis, which is dead as far as i know and the battle rapping one or whatever.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:22 PM   #32
Slothy Fitzpatrick
The Sloth in the know

Slothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkey

I wonder where the "furiously seriousness" has gone? We all used to beat each other up then have a laugh about it.

Now people are genuinely hating.

Heavy.

HEAVY MENTAL WITH SLOTHY FITZPATRICK
Slothy Fitzpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:25 PM   #33
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

I am a member of most of the user groups, and can't think of anything really that bad.

Some of the stuff posted in the 1% is pretty belligerent, but i don't think the person/people posting it would be embarrassed.

CC, same thing.

Which leaves The Axis, which is dead as far as i know and the battle rapping one or whatever.

think about all those jokes where people PS Derrick into african garb now picture them not having to use PS

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:41 PM   #34
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post

i think the funniest ppl are the ones that aren't trying like ironman, charles jones(tho he's playing himself out), sunny winters, black man, beautiful rocks flesh, and skampoe when he drops knowledge only.
lol ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slothy Fitzpatrick View Post
I wonder where the "furiously seriousness" has gone? We all used to beat each other up then have a laugh about it.

Heavy.
werd

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:53 PM   #35
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
i dont get the 'still in highschool' brand of insulting.

i've given you people dictionaries of real live stuff to insult me on and ppl are stuck on the scarf (shamod, didn't say a word when raekwon was wearing it) and being in highschool (i guess)

but yeah, that's what i mean
how is still being in highschool (i guess) funny?
forget that it came from beautiful rock
Most people graduate high school when they're 17 or 18, so you're right it's not funny.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:58 PM   #36
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

TSA always resorts to insulting the entire forum as soon as a few of his threads bacfire or he feels a dip in relevence.

Its best to just ignore him. Let him have his monthly "this forum sucks" tantrum, and move on with our lives.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:15 PM   #37
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slothy Fitzpatrick View Post

Heavy.
trueness but who r u before your name changed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

CC, same thing.

Pat makes me laugh too idk y but he just does...
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:41 PM   #38
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's because i'm a really funny, but also charismatic, dude.

You have guys like Dan and Slang Gargoyle and whoever else, who are kind of funny, but their also cunts.

People appreciate a nice guy like me, who is also extremely funny, in a high brow, and when appropriate, low brow manner.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:46 PM   #39
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah but your not on the list which is the downside but then again its TSA so there's an upside...
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:01 PM   #40
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

For the GenChat pervs
Old 04-21-2009, 05:53 PM   #41
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
The "uh oh ether" tactic would work if your career wasn't built on ether exportation.

Save the big font.
You not foolin nobody.

Anyway i don't think my post was malicious. i mean if you want some ether i can accomodate you.

Now let's see i think pat and dan willl be paying soon
Why are you always shouting me out, Gavs?

I only address you when you mention me.

You are still upset that 4 months ago I thought you were Sidious Katana when you were using the General Wise account. But you are both emotional, super-sensitive, and bitchmade.

It isn't my fault that you are a melaninated Sid.

Either way, let shit go. Grow up. E-life is too short to hold e-grudges.

It just isn't that deep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:57 PM   #42
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

why did the pervert cross the road?

cas his dick was stuck in the chicken
Old 04-21-2009, 05:58 PM   #43
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

ur such a bitch faggot@ llcd

For the GenChat pervs
Old 04-21-2009, 06:01 PM   #44
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"bitch faggot" ?

hilarious.

DId you hire a team of writer's skampoe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:05 PM   #45
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I find at least one thing funny every time I log in.

And it could be from anyone.

SOme people try to be funny, and thats when its unfunny to me.

But thats me.