news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-23-2009, 07:22 AM   #1
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Prison Break

The other threads about this tv show sucked so here's an updated version.

I'm rewatching the dvd's since it's been a while since I last watched the show.

They're going to broadcast season 4 within a few weeks so I have to hurry up since I've only seen the first season and half of season 2 so far.

I read season 4 will be the last because they can't go on forever with this story and there'll be a movie to finish the series. The 4th season will have 22 episodes like the first and second.

Anyone else still watching? Are they already broadcasting season 4 in America?
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:29 AM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

fuck this show, i was a loyal fan for the 2 first seasons, every thing else was just draggin the story like a mu fucka lol how many times he broke outta diffrent jails hahahahahaha last i heard hje was in a colombian jail eatin burritos or sum shit...this was an ill fuckin show man but they dragged it too long tryna milk every cent they could lol
Old 04-23-2009, 07:30 AM   #3
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Yea, I like this show. There are 5 episodes left to air in season 4, with the finale sometime in May.

I liked the first season best, the second second best, and the last two are nice, but not anywhere near the first two.

The ratings for this show are so down, they're sucking satan's dick. But it's worth watching if you enjoyed the first two.

I'm a Lost person myself.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:32 AM   #4
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They planned on making 6 seasons so it's good they cut it to 4.

I remember not liking the first part of season 3 very much since they indeed dragged it for too long but I have fait it will end in a good way.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:34 AM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

my boy sucre was the illest!
Old 04-23-2009, 08:19 AM   #6
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Season 4 is long over, they're about to show season 5 over here.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:33 AM   #7
Rame
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Season 4 is long over, they're about to show season 5 over here.
Are you sure you're talking about Prison Break, not Lost?
Old 04-23-2009, 08:38 AM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No, im talking about prison break.

Season 1 was about the guy trying to save his brother from the chair and breaking out of prison.

Season 2 is them on the run.

Season 3 is the guy trying to break out from the panama prison.

Season 4 was the group being recruited by a homeland security agent to try and bring down the company.

Roll on season 5.

Method Man
Old 04-23-2009, 08:48 AM   #9
Rame
Wu Vatican

There is no 5th season.

''The fourth season of Prison Break returned from its mid-season break on a new timeslot, Friday at 8PM, on April 17, 2009 for the series' last six episodes. Two extra episodes were produced, but no airdate has been set for them. The episodes will be released as a Prison Break feature, titled "Prison Break: The Final Break", and will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray on July 21st 2009.''

It's going to end with that movie.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:53 AM   #10
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Well I got my info from an ad the other day which said new season and not new eps, but whatever, I was losing interest in the show midway through season 4.

Method Man
Old 04-23-2009, 08:57 AM   #11
Rame
Wu Vatican

I guess that's the movie you're talking about.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:11 PM   #12
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

There's definitely no 5th season. The new episode airs in a couple of hours, I'm looking to D/L or watch online tomorrow.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:22 PM   #13
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
fuck this show, i was a loyal fan for the 2 first seasons, every thing else was just draggin the story like a mu fucka lol how many times he broke outta diffrent jails hahahahahaha last i heard hje was in a colombian jail eatin burritos or sum shit...this was an ill fuckin show man but they dragged it too long tryna milk every cent they could lol
That's church, carnal.

First two seasons were bossing. They should've ended the last episode of season two with them crazy niggas getting on the boat with that cheddar and just living all happy and shit.

Then they end up in prison again, mayne fuck that non sense. Motherfuckler need to know when to stop milking the show.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:07 PM   #14
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^i agree, but thats how hollywood works, same with all these Saw movies, fast n the furious, sequels/prequels/equals n shit LOL, the fuel for the industrial machinery is $$$, if ppl stop paying for it itLL break! lol
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:41 AM   #15
Rame
Wu Vatican

The point of series is that there are more seasons/episodes. I thought everyone knew that.

Last edited by Rame; 04-25-2009 at 04:51 AM.