news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 04-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #1
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate
Default *The Swarm Tournament

Im going to try this tournament with a poll, even though it doesn't really make any difference. Every vote has to be WELL explained, and should abide by these categories:

Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Creativity
Nameplay

for close calls or nailbiters, additional categories should be considered:

Multis
Wordplay
Vocab

If you feel a vote is unjust or biased let me or Dusk know and we will throw it out accordingly.

For every battle it will be the first to five,
or 3-0 will be considered a KO
and 4-1 will be considered a TKO

I've arranged the rounds as following:

I will send everyone a link to this tomorrow and I will begin on making the threads.

*Everyone should have 2 days from the time they check-in there battle to drop there verse.

To move things along quickly, I think there should only be one verse and NO feeding.
It's not fair if one person get's to feed and the other not.

Every verse should consist of 16 lines.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by Eradicate; 05-13-2009 at 09:26 PM.
Eradicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 04:22 PM   #2
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradicate View Post
Im going to try this tournament with a poll, even though it doesn't really make any difference. Every vote has to be WELL explained, and should abide by these categories:

Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Creativity
Nameplay

for close calls or nailbiters, additional categories should be considered:

Multis
Wordplay
Vocab

If you feel a vote is unjust or biased let me or Dusk know and we will throw it out accordingly.

For every battle it will be the first to five,
or 3-0 will be considered a KO
and 4-1 will be considered a TKO

I've arranged the rounds as following:

I will send everyone a link to this tomorrow and I will begin on making the threads.

*Everyone should have 2 days from the time they check-in there battle to drop there verse.

To move things along quickly, I think there should only be one verse and NO feeding.
It's not fair if one person get's to feed and the other not.

Every verse should consist of 16 lines.

Any suggestions?
as far as the building goes, the only way to make sure to prevent it, is for participants to submit the verses in to you through PM's and then you post them yourself in the thread. trust me on that one

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 04:36 PM   #3
Eradicate
Profanity

it would make it quite difficult i think since i am participating myself
Old 04-24-2009, 04:57 PM   #4
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

me vs killbot ??????? wtf , ya'll might as well just put me in the second round right now , i aint got lines to waste on these 10 yr olds

real shit
Old 04-24-2009, 05:00 PM   #5
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yoyoyoyo shizzah u vs me yeaaa
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:24 PM   #6
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.D. View Post
me vs killbot ??????? wtf , ya'll might as well just put me in the second round right now , i aint got lines to waste on these 10 yr olds

real shit
I know Killbot, take the guy seriously. Trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
yoyoyoyo shizzah u vs me yeaaa
Nice. It's been a while.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:28 PM   #7
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradicate View Post
it would make it quite difficult i think since i am participating myself
you and whoever are battling can send me your verses, everyone else submit them to you..........quite easy actually

Old 04-24-2009, 05:34 PM   #8
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[QUOTE=Shizzah;1555679]I know Killbot, take the guy seriously. Trust me.

yeah u right
Old 04-24-2009, 05:57 PM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

look we're making things simple here, battlers make the thread, and post their own verses...any feeding will or can be voted against.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:06 PM   #10
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So when and where do we drop this shit, cuz I'm done

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:29 PM   #11
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

wait, lets see what Erad. wants to do.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:20 PM   #12
Eradicate
Profanity

I think I should set up the threads, so if needed I or you can edit something and/or throw something out if needed.

I'll set them up tomorrow. Im guessing some people might be away from their computers for awhile so, be patient.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:13 PM   #13
mightythor

mightythor grasshopper

normal battles, 16 bars right?
mightythor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:01 PM   #14
daliff89
The Lyrical Anomaly

daliff89 shaolin monk

submitted my verse to Eradicate...
daliff89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:51 AM   #15
Visionz
The People's Champ

tourney verse submitted