news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 04-25-2009, 04:55 AM   #16
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i guees that i have to put my verses here all right?
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:36 AM   #17
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL @ M.O.D not taking me seriously take it easy on me m.o.d im a beginner hahahaha

visions vs bambino??? hella good battle right there...
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 07:09 AM   #18
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when starts it?
cmon!!!!
Old 04-25-2009, 10:45 AM   #19
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

no i think Erad wants to go the route of Emailing them to him..but im not sure.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:49 AM   #20
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate

i have verses from visions unseen, daliff89, and beautifulrock

i guess by popular demand, that was the way to do it..

i'll have to email mine then to someone else just to be fair.

So email me some verses and ill get this show on the road
Eradicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:10 AM   #21
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

writing mine now
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:44 AM   #22
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradicate View Post
i have verses from visions unseen, daliff89, and beautifulrock

i guess by popular demand, that was the way to do it..

i'll have to email mine then to someone else just to be fair.

So email me some verses and ill get this show on the road
email yours and your opponent's verses to me...

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:22 PM   #23
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

write me here shizzah ur first verse
Old 04-25-2009, 05:42 PM   #24
TruWizDumb
You so Crazy~

TruWizDumb crouching tiger

me vs. style??? Who did I piss off???? C'mon...lol
Old 04-25-2009, 07:12 PM   #25
Eradicate
Profanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
write me here shizzah ur first verse
Um don't write anything in this thread man, ill make a thread for you guys.

Hey I can't please everybody with the rounds, I believe there is alot of decent talent, so if your not happy with the line-up then you probably shouldn't of signed up.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:16 PM   #26
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

ok thanks man
Old 04-25-2009, 07:24 PM   #27
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is 1 round against each?

If so I want to change my verse

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 04-25-2009, 07:36 PM   #28
Eradicate
Profanity

I made a diagram on the first page, telling everybody their opponent's.
I suggest you refer to that.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:00 PM   #29
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Thanks for work and have made this tournament man
Old 05-01-2009, 06:17 PM   #30
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB