news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-25-2009, 01:53 PM   #16
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

if you're a fan of wu-tang its a good book to have. if you're looking for quality reading material than you should look elsewhere.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:56 PM   #17
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.RINO View Post
imma get this as soon as rza translates it into european...
I have never heard of european as a language.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:02 PM   #18
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He was joking.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:08 PM   #19
RIINØ
full metal yakuza

RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINØ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
I have never heard of european as a language.
i learned that from skampoe

btw, what does the manual teach about jigsaw 45?

Last edited by RIINØ; 04-25-2009 at 02:10 PM.
RIINØ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:11 PM   #20
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
He was joking.
Lol, really?
Old 04-25-2009, 02:12 PM   #21
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms
Thumbs up

It's dope.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:53 PM   #22
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

i bought it when it first came out...lost it..bought another one...lost that one too

i've been meaning to buy another one again but i dont wanna lose that one too
Old 04-25-2009, 06:28 PM   #23
noel411
penalty boxed user

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Agree with BRock, Vay and Wade. There's very little in it. It's cool if you're a Wu fan, but if you actually want to stimulate your mind then definitely look elsewhere. To be brutally honest, it is a good book for hip hop fans because most hip hop fans are of a very low intellect and wowed by the most simple of things. The reviews of this book on Amazon are a testament to that.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 08:12 PM   #24
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^lol, i have to agree with the 'most hip hop fans are of low intelligence' but this can be said of most pop fans of whatever genre; however, hip hop fans seem more likely to adopt a pseudo-intellectual pose after digesting anything masquerading as knowledge (look no further than ktl). the average GZA interview is more interesting and informative than this book.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 05:49 PM   #25
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
Agree with BRock, Vay and Wade. There's very little in it. It's cool if you're a Wu fan, but if you actually want to stimulate your mind then definitely look elsewhere. To be brutally honest, it is a good book for hip hop fans because most hip hop fans are of a very low intellect and wowed by the most simple of things. The reviews of this book on Amazon are a testament to that.
it's not true that all hip-hop fans are of low intellect. like i said earlier in the thread, i am a reader of books and i read many books to stimulate the mind.
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:52 PM   #26
Dominus Santorini
Mauling Panda's Rampage

Dominus Santorini crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Dominus Santorini Send a message via AIM to Dominus Santorini Send a message via MSN to Dominus Santorini

More of a collector's item than anything else. take it to book signings.
Dominus Santorini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:42 PM   #27
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB4CL2
i am a reader of books and i read many books
hahaha

you should change your username to Reader of Books
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:38 PM   #28
iammzac
Veteran Member

iammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to iammzac

i d0nt rea11y 1ike reading, but this is 0ne 0f my fave b00ks
iammzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:44 PM   #29
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The book itself is funny because of how the words flow. I don't know what the editor went through but the sentences sound the way RZA talks....lol.

So, how many of you kids used this book for their book report...lol

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 10:27 PM   #30
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

I just ordered it a minute ago from Amazon
£7.30 including delivery. Not bad, been meaning to get it since I heard about it.
Looking forward to this.

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote