news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-25-2009, 07:44 PM   #16
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
middle school actually

NY rappers in general, idk if its cause i've been listening to Dogg Pound all day, but NY rappers are just fags in general, except wutang (in the past)

all thinking they're smarter and hip hopper and shit

there's a billion retarded lines like this for that gay young state
sounds like a thread topic to me
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 07:50 PM   #17
War and Peace
courage under fire

War and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal son

nas spit he'd open every cell in Attica and send em to Africa-

he didn't say they'd all have freedom-

if he ruled the world he could free those who deserved it, and guantanamo the other fools-

attica rimes with africa, simple as that-
i wouldnt read any ignorance into it-

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'

Last edited by War and Peace; 04-25-2009 at 07:52 PM.
War and Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 08:38 PM   #18
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by War and Peace
attica rimes with africa, simple as that
god someone actually understands .... its rap music not history class u fuckin nerds
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:31 PM   #19
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^so because it rhymes it excuses the fact that it's a banal and stupid thought?
man...i finally understand! (and if anything you're the nerd for getting hot because people are critiquing an idiotic line in a 'classic' song)

and

he didn't say they'd all have freedom-

if he ruled the world he could free those who deserved it, and guantanamo the other fools-

^^^he doesn't say any of that in the song, an guantanamo wasn't even a universally acknowledged concept back when that song was made
Old 04-25-2009, 09:37 PM   #20
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vay727
so because it rhymes it excuses the fact that it's a banal and stupid thought?
he's rapping ... simple as that ... stop bein a dork and just listen to the music

Quote:
you're the nerd for getting hot because people are critiquing an idiotic line in a 'classic' song
wrong again urkel this whole thread was made off the strength of a nigga bein hot ... and since you cosigned him that means u been hot so cool it
Old 04-25-2009, 09:42 PM   #21
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
middle school actually

NY rappers in general, idk if its cause i've been listening to Dogg Pound all day, but NY rappers are just fags in general, except wutang (in the past)

all thinking they're smarter and hip hopper and shit

there's a billion retarded lines like this for that gay young state
And your a lonely little white boy from the outskirts of North Dakota who gets gang raped by goats
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:46 PM   #22
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
sounds like a thread topic to me
Haha , this is coming from a state where Rick Ross lives. Just shut with your southern third grade education.
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:50 PM   #23
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
he's rapping ... simple as that ... stop bein a dork and just listen to the music

wrong again urkel this whole thread was made off the strength of a nigga bein hot ... and since you cosigned him that means u been hot so cool it

the line is dumb, sorry if i'm sufficiently well educated to find some ignorant pseudo-intellectual shit funny ad pathetic...the 'he's rapping, it rhymes' shit is a cop-out, if you believe that, then you should never critique any hip hop again or call anybody wack, as long as it rhymes...again, that's a weak-minded rebuttal i would expect from a child, up there with 'do you rap? where's your album?'

and go re-read the original post, tsa clowns nas for trying to be smart and coming off as an idiot, what exactly does he type to indicate where he's angry?

dork and urkel...hm.....well done...what next? smooth move, ex-lax? keep using insults that are 15 years past their prime.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:54 PM   #24
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by harm77 View Post
Haha , this is coming from a state where Rick Ross lives. Just shut with your southern third grade education.
coming from a city that did nothing when people got unjustly shot by police on several occasions, punked by airplanes, and has been generally irrelevant in hip hop for the better part of a decade.

'just shut with your southern third grade education'...you're the one that sounds dumb here...try doing this once in a while:

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 04-25-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 10:02 PM   #25
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
and go re-read the original post, tsa clowns nas for trying to be smart and coming off as an idiot, what exactly does he type to indicate where he's angry?
who ever said nas was trying to be smart?

i think its you thats missing the point here, honestly
Old 04-25-2009, 10:03 PM   #26
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^you serious? the whole song is a manifesto for what he'd do if he ruled the world, how is that not an attempt to be intellectual?
Old 04-25-2009, 10:11 PM   #27
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ur makin it out 2 be more than what it is ... take a step back and look at the picture in plain sight

its a story of a hood nigga thinkin what life would be like if his ghetto ass ruled it ... tha shit is not meant to sound intellectual at all ... "trees for breakfast" i mean seriously lighten up its just a song about hood dreams
Old 04-25-2009, 10:17 PM   #28
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

alright, i'll give you that

the line is still borderline retarded though, no way around it.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:17 AM   #29
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post
what about this guy?
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75639

i think ever since the mid 90s NY rappers have had a sense of entitlement and use it as a cruch sometimes and have become complacent which is why places like the South are WATS POPPIN right now
fuck their entitlement

they were saying 'hip hop is dead' when

Predator
Amerikkkas most wanted
Doggystyle
7 day theory
the Chronic
straight out of compton
Death Certificate
Born to MACK
and classics galore

were being pumped the fuck out on a monthly basis in the west.
at a time they were not only scared to cuss, but makig PSA songs about how you shouldn't cuss and other cornball bullshit

then the west came with themes that were flat out wutang
hoo bangin
bitches not being shit
doing so much LOC shit your mom hates you
and so forth

all while they were de la souling and letting women on the mic.
they're not raw. the east is the safest cleanest region in america.
they're soft and dumb.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:19 AM   #30
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ooh, and then when they finally got their spot back what did they do?

puffy daddy suits mase, and pretending to be fat racist italian men as opposed to telling bitches to eat a dick and shut the fuck up, gargle a nut, like the west.

the east is critically overrated, and soft.