news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-26-2009, 02:21 AM   #31
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by War and Peace View Post
nas spit he'd open every cell in Attica and send em to Africa-

he didn't say they'd all have freedom-

if he ruled the world he could free those who deserved it, and guantanamo the other fools-

attica rimes with africa, simple as that-
i wouldnt read any ignorance into it-
so what, he'd relocate every single prison to africa and still not give them freedom?

really? that's what he was getting at?

and he's talking about everyone driving fancy cars like everyone cares, wants that or it would be fancy if everyone was driving it.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:20 AM   #32
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
the line is dumb, sorry if i'm sufficiently well educated to find some ignorant pseudo-intellectual shit funny ad pathetic...the 'he's rapping, it rhymes' shit is a cop-out, if you believe that, then you should never critique any hip hop again or call anybody wack, as long as it rhymes...again, that's a weak-minded rebuttal i would expect from a child, up there with 'do you rap? where's your album?'

and go re-read the original post, tsa clowns nas for trying to be smart and coming off as an idiot, what exactly does he type to indicate where he's angry?

dork and urkel...hm.....well done...what next? smooth move, ex-lax? keep using insults that are 15 years past their prime.
I'm thinking about putting this in my signature space. T.R.U.T.H.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:42 AM   #33
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
fuck their entitlement

they were saying 'hip hop is dead' when

Predator
Amerikkkas most wanted
Doggystyle
7 day theory
the Chronic
straight out of compton
Death Certificate
Born to MACK
and classics galore

were being pumped the fuck out on a monthly basis in the west.
at a time they were not only scared to cuss, but makig PSA songs about how you shouldn't cuss and other cornball bullshit

then the west came with themes that were flat out wutang
hoo bangin
bitches not being shit
doing so much LOC shit your mom hates you
and so forth

all while they were de la souling and letting women on the mic.
they're not raw. the east is the safest cleanest region in america.
they're soft and dumb.
7Day theory sucked. It's great you discovered cali's greatness (though you're around 16 years late ), but it doesn't make you down. Sorry.

Last edited by YungSunny; 04-26-2009 at 05:44 AM.
YungSunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 05:59 AM   #34
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungSunny
7Day theory sucked.
[flavorflav]woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow[/flavorflav]
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:09 AM   #35
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

speakonitgod is the corniest guy to ever post here.

Which is really saying something.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 12:57 PM   #36
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts drunken mastaShaolinDarts drunken mastaShaolinDarts drunken masta

He is just a fanboy that pretends to be loads of different things but isn't actually good at any of them. Is he the Raekwon inspired mafia don? or is he the 2pac inspired thug with a concious? Or is one of the other million things he pretends to be?

If he was really that intelligent he would actually check his facts before rapping his songs.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:05 PM   #37
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

true shit, and he's fake, like all NY rappers in the 90s except Wu.

notice how tupac wanted him dead for being a dickrider and style biter then tupac dies and he acts like they're best friends, and gets all politically concious with a message and shit.

talking about kids staying in school when he didn't
Old 04-26-2009, 01:08 PM   #38
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

LOL ya Pac was truly a head of his time to call him out for being such a prodigy child faggit so early in his career.

I wish Pac still alive right now to smack the mascara off Kanye's face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:24 PM   #39
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Quote:
true shit, and he's fake, like all NY rappers in the 90s except Wu.

notice how tupac wanted him dead for being a dickrider and style biter then tupac dies and he acts like they're best friends, and gets all politically concious with a message and shit.

talking about kids staying in school when he didn't
I remember hearing somewhere that Tupac patched things up with nas before he died and told him to ignore the diss on Don Killuminati.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:51 PM   #40
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
ooh, and then when they finally got their spot back what did they do?

puffy daddy suits mase, and pretending to be fat racist italian men as opposed to telling bitches to eat a dick and shut the fuck up, gargle a nut, like the west.

the east is critically overrated, and soft.
The "shiney suite era" marked the end of the amazing era of rap that was the 90's.

Your making it sound like the West invented being raw and then the East got back and aside from wu, put on some shiney suites. Your ignoring everything that happened between '91 and 99.

Quote:
fuck their entitlement

they were saying 'hip hop is dead' when

Predator
Amerikkkas most wanted
Doggystyle
7 day theory
the Chronic
straight out of compton
Death Certificate
Born to MACK
and classics galore

were being pumped the fuck out on a monthly basis in the west.
at a time they were not only scared to cuss, but makig PSA songs about how you shouldn't cuss and other cornball bullshit

then the west came with themes that were flat out wutang
hoo bangin
bitches not being shit
doing so much LOC shit your mom hates you
and so forth

all while they were de la souling and letting women on the mic.
they're not raw. the east is the safest cleanest region in america.
they're soft and dumb.
Um i think your basically thinking of Common's song I used to love H.e.r. where he laments about how rap has turned gangsta, and hes from Chicago, not NY.

lAnd why is being dah rawest is what makes you good? De La Soul was sick, and so was Tribe. Without promoting gangsta shit.

low end theory > 7 day theory

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:08 PM   #41
RIINŲ
full metal yakuza

RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default this is a fukkin OVERRATED discography

Old 04-26-2009, 02:13 PM   #42
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

yall just now realizing nas is a chump? ur years behind....hov and dipset already already exposed his bitchassness nas 40 years old and still a lil nigga if i ever see nas i'll tell him to put his annoying horse faced wife on the track maybe then she'll make herself worthwhile if anyone would bother picking her old ass up
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:16 PM   #43
Jamal Noor
ParaLaLa

Jamal Noor crouching tiger

Cause the nigga wear a kufi, it don't mean that he brightCause you don't understand him it don't mean that he niceIt just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he writeIs it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"?
Jamal Noor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:25 PM   #44
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post
The "shiney suite era" marked the end of the amazing era of rap that was the 90's.

Your making it sound like the West invented being raw and then the East got back and aside from wu, put on some shiney suites. Your ignoring everything that happened between '91 and 99.

Um i think your basically thinking of Common's song I used to love H.e.r. where he laments about how rap has turned gangsta, and hes from Chicago, not NY.

lAnd why is being dah rawest is what makes you good? De La Soul was sick, and so was Tribe. Without promoting gangsta shit.

low end theory > 7 day theory
the west did invent raw

NWA
ICE T
Too Short

all pioneered raw, and NWA basically invented full blown aids raw.
yeah NY got raw in about 93-99, but the west has been raw since 83'
and De La Soul and Tribe are Nice, but it doesn't change the fact that the east is soft, im mainly talking about eastcoase rappers trying to be hard though.

The Chronic > low end theory
Old 04-26-2009, 02:28 PM   #45
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
yall just now realizing nas is a chump? ur years behind....hov and dipset already already exposed his bitchassness nas 40 years old and still a lil nigga if i ever see nas i'll tell him to put his annoying horse faced wife on the track maybe then she'll make herself worthwhile if anyone would bother picking her old ass up
you're a fucking faggot.
aren't you the one that knows where raekwon parks his car?

why do fags on this site, whenever someone presents an opinion about rappers, decides that the person or ppl JUST developed this opinion as they typed like the world doesn't happen outside of the internet faggt.

WE'RE DISCUSSING RAPPERS FROM 15 YEARS AGO IDIOTS, NOTHING ANYONE SAYS IN THE DISCUSSION IS NEW.