news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

View Poll Results: Who Won This Battle?
BeautiflyB 2 33.33%
Dusk 4 66.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 07:27 AM   #16
TruWizDumb
You so Crazy~

TruWizDumb crouching tiger

Punchlines - tie
Personals - BB
Flow - BB
Creativity - tie
Nameplay - BB

My vote is for BB...Dusk had a good flow but he just didn't make enough personal attacks imo and BB's was hella funny. The type of shit that would have people like "OOOOH she killin' him" in a real battle~
Old 04-29-2009, 05:14 PM   #17
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Punchlines - Dusk
Personals - Dusk
Flow - Dusk
Creativity - Dusk
Nameplay - BeautiflyB
Multis - Dusk
Wordplay - Dusk
Vocab - Tie

dusk won
Old 04-29-2009, 06:34 PM   #18
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

its unbelievable how many posts i had to delete...seriously,, Brock..u gotta stop.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:35 PM   #19
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haahahahahahahahaaaahah, no worries, i got what I wanted.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 04-29-2009, 06:42 PM   #20
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruWizDumb View Post

...Dusk had a good flow but he just didn't make enough personal attacks imo and BB's was hella funny.
i agree lady but he has shown more personality in his lyrics and dusk flow speaks for itself
Old 04-29-2009, 06:47 PM   #21
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got what i wanted to..10 minutes of my life wasted deleting posts from autistic monkies....smfh
Old 04-29-2009, 06:49 PM   #22
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Monkeys. it's Monkeys. Not Monkies.

God you're stupid. Now hurry up and delete this.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 04-29-2009, 07:10 PM   #23
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oh ya ur right...sorry. what was i thinking..............................
Old 04-29-2009, 10:22 PM   #24
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Does drunken monk's vote count since he doesn't even understand English? Plus he hates my guts. LOL

there's certainly an issue in these battles with stuff like this. I agree with whoever said the judges need to be outsiders.

But beyond all that... Good Battle Dusk! Good Luck to you Punkin!
Old 04-29-2009, 10:26 PM   #25
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

he does understand it, and we keep it if we keep ur sisters..eloels.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:36 PM   #26
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL! No he does not! Plus he's already lost a battle, proving that he don't know what a flow even is... How is he even qualified to vote??? LOL

And we can throw out my sister's vote but technically she's not in the tourney yet... Her opponent never showed up. Typical Style Behavior
Old 04-29-2009, 10:41 PM   #27
Killa BB
Online Now

I say leave the verses and matchups as they are but scrap all votes made by any of us who are competing. Just start the vote over and leave it up to more knowledgable judges.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:43 PM   #28
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Erad..ur call.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:56 PM   #29
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

\

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
Does drunken monk's vote count since he doesn't even understand English? Plus he hates my guts. LOL

there's certainly an issue in these battles with stuff like this. I agree with whoever said the judges need to be outsiders.

But beyond all that... Good Battle Dusk! Good Luck to you Punkin!
I hate your guts and I voted for you. Think about it, I'm so fucking drunk right now I feel like typing like Drunken Monk. But I won't.

Old 04-29-2009, 11:13 PM   #30
Killa BB
Online Now

Did your vote even count? I thought you were barred from voting or some junk like that...