news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

View Poll Results: Who Won This Battle?
Shizzah 6 100.00%
Drunken Monk 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 03:28 PM   #16
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate

explaining a vote is not swaying, i don't know what galaxy your from.

I hear on out ban you from voting in this tournament, your vote won't count..

but you can sure free-post, you are good at that.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:30 PM   #17
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradicate View Post
explaining a vote is not swaying, i don't know what galaxy your from.

I hear on out ban you from voting in this tournament, your vote won't count..

but you can sure free-post, you are good at that.
are u talkin bout me?
Old 04-26-2009, 03:30 PM   #18
Eradicate
Profanity

no sir, Brock
Old 04-26-2009, 03:32 PM   #19
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

k yo vote here me against shizzahh
Old 04-26-2009, 03:35 PM   #20
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I give it up to Monk for a good battle.

I know it's a battle-rap tourney... but without sportsmanship it's not a tournament, it's just posting some verses to insult the other guy.

Brock, I get what you want to say, but if the rules say you should write a couple more words explaining your vote, I don't see why that should be a problem.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:38 PM   #21
Drunken Monk
B Team

was good shizzah peace
Old 04-26-2009, 03:43 PM   #22
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hearby ban you from voting....

BWAHAahaahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaaa

King Friday!!!!!!

alrighty then, god forbid i ruin your glorious competition by voting and not explaining why.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 04-26-2009, 03:44 PM   #23
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
I give it up to Monk for a good battle.

I know it's a battle-rap tourney... but without sportsmanship it's not a tournament, it's just posting some verses to insult the other guy.

Brock, I get what you want to say, but if the rules say you should write a couple more words explaining your vote, I don't see why that should be a problem.
Fuck you Shizzah, i definitely don't have to explain myself to you.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 04-26-2009, 05:33 PM   #24
Eradicate
Profanity

Punchlines - ???
Personals - ???
Flow - tie
Creativity - Shizzah
Nameplay - ???
Multis - Shizzah
Wordplay - Shizzah
Vocab - Shizzah

vote - Shizzah
Old 04-26-2009, 05:46 PM   #25
Drunken Monk
B Team

gratz shizzah
Old 04-26-2009, 09:31 PM   #26
Ares

Ares shaolin monk

Flow - Shizzah
Creativity - Shizzah
Wordplay - Shizzah
Vocab - Shizzah

Shizzah.

Also, beautifulrock, do you always act like a fucking idiotic dick? Christ dude.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:42 PM   #27
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Yea, pretty much, nice to meet you.

Old 04-26-2009, 09:56 PM   #28
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

flow
creativity
wordplay
vocab

ALL SHIZZAH in all honesty drunken monk your verse fucking sucked...
Old 04-26-2009, 10:08 PM   #29
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
flow
creativity
wordplay
vocab

ALL SHIZZAH in all honesty
+1.

but props to drunken monk
Old 04-26-2009, 10:24 PM   #30
daliff89
The Lyrical Anomaly

daliff89 shaolin monk

Shizzah

neither one seemed like a battle verse IMO......

just kind of like some shit you'd spit in a cypher from Shizzah and some shit you'd spit on a random 'this is me' track from Monk.....

but there's no question that Shizzah's verse was the better of the two....
Closed Thread