news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-13-2005, 02:28 AM   #1
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default iron lung & funk doc in aus

yo i know meth just did some shows in the states but im see'n him n doc with dj kool rhazel and some other drones here in the land down under anyone know what the shows gunna be like or what to expect and look out for wu tang brother fredy mech signing out for the first time

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 03:13 AM   #2
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: iron lung & funk doc in aus

Yeah, the tour is called Bugg'n i think and there hitting my home town this weekend. The line up is Method Man, Redman, Dj Premier, Rahzel, Dj Kool, and others I cant remember right now. Yeah I heard it was too gonna be dope.
peace

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote