news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-27-2009, 01:00 AM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Bone Thugs are the shit

many would say either wu or them are the greatest group in hip hop history and i think its a legit battle.

but my ipod has no bone thugs

can we up some FULL BLOWN ALBUMS for a nigga or what?

oh and talk about them too.

they're cool.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:52 AM   #2
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im sure u can find it on rapidshare.com or mediashare.com

i dl'd east 1999 a couple of weeks ago

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:58 AM   #3
derek41
SLIMEY SAVAGE

derek41 crouching tigerderek41 crouching tiger

besides east 1999 and creepin on a come up, Bone sucks.
derek41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:36 AM   #4
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^yea.........

but Art Of War was dope too

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:16 PM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

ART OF WAR IS CLASSIC. Bone aint shit without Bizzy.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:42 PM   #6
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms
Thumbs up

Old 04-27-2009, 01:03 PM   #7
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

many ppl dont kno this but Bone-Thugs jacked their style from PROJECT BLOWED!!
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:28 PM   #8
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek41 View Post

Pretty much. After they split with U-Neek the production was up and down on each album.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:32 PM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Neek is on art of war. he gets shouted out as apart of the group on the intro
Old 04-27-2009, 01:39 PM   #10
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek41 View Post
NOPE

try agin

Art of war disc 1 is almost as classic as e1999.

COACA is the hardest album. E1999 is the bonafide "these niggas really sold their souls to the devil for these skills" type shit.

Bizzy is top 5 DOA, Krayzie is close behind.

BTNH is pretty much the only hip hop i ever listen to now. Ive had AOW1/COACU/e1999 on repeat for so long i forgot how long.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:43 PM   #11
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 04-27-2009, 01:45 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

I remember when Creepin and East was BIG and bangin and some friends of mine had faces of death and we was passing that around so everybody could dub it. I didnt care much for them back then but I held on to that faces of death for a while. It got to a point where I didnt give a fuck about Bone Thugs at all. I would see when they was always dropping albums or going thru shit but I hated when they did that phil Collins shit.

Lately I got back into the art of War (within the last 4 years) and I'm sure that anybody that is an enthusist about this art (hip-hop) should definatly have that album if not the first 2 majors as well.

Bizzy is now certified in the top 100 MC's list for me. Easily
Old 04-27-2009, 01:53 PM   #13
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

come on , top 100? pff.

no one ever spitted like that.

one of the better "newer" songs

just look how bizzy was still doin it even after all his problems. (this video/song was too black for BET and MTV, they refused to play it they said it promoted robbery, which is hilarious considerign the shit they show from 50 cent etc)

the nigga went homeless in 2006 for 6 months, just to try it out and cleanse himself.

literally homeless.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:54 PM   #14
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

creepin on ah come up remains my favorite followed of course by E. 1999. I'll be honest, i really didnt pay them much attention after that, in fact i have never sat down and listen to art of war fully, nor do i own it.

They were unique, and nobody has reallly replicated what they have done since. I'm surprised.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:56 PM   #15
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

No Surrender might be my favorite song.....Bizzy comes in hard on the first verse.