news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-27-2009, 03:31 PM   #16
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

The Art of War is damn near classic for me. I guarantee if Bone headlined Rock The Bells, ticket sales would've increased compared to Nas & Damian Marley headlining it (nothing towards nas n jr. gong)
Old 04-27-2009, 03:50 PM   #17
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Art of war wouldve been classic if they had ditched disc 2 and put the 2pac song on disc one. It took me a while to really really appreciate AOW, because the rapping style is slightly different to what I was liking most (e1999).

Bone thugs are the only act to do songs with both Biggie and Pac before they died, and Bizzy is the only rapper to shine brighta them both while they were still alive.

Pac and big both killed the songs though
Old 04-27-2009, 04:01 PM   #18
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlaced View Post

Bone thugs are the only act to do songs with both biggie and pac before they died
m-e-t-h-o-d maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn
never got into bone!

Last edited by cap; 04-27-2009 at 04:19 PM.
cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:04 PM   #19
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Yeah I own all the Bone Group albums. After U-Neek Production has been suspect. E1999 is their best work, Art of War is real good, "U Ain't Bone" is the best track from disc 2..lol "My general need no hearse, we need ar-15's 20 glocks with beams and tnt, nigga roll with me"....TSA how many bone songs you just heard to make you create this thread??
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:07 PM   #20
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its funny how over on btnhboard.com the E1999 V AOW is debate is like the 36 v Forever on here.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:21 PM   #21
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Bone thugs are the only act to do songs with both Biggie and Pac before they died, and Bizzy is the only rapper to shine brighta them both while they were still alive.

Pac and big both killed the songs though

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap View Post
m-e-t-h-o-d maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn
never got into bone!
ya right didnt meth collaborate with both of them?

and the What track with Biggie

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:24 PM   #22
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Best:

1.) Art of War
2.) East 1999
3.) BTNHResurrection/Strength&Loyalty
4.) Creppin on the Come up
5.) Collection Vol.1
6.) Thug World Order
7.) Collection Vol.2
8.) Bone Thug Stories

Uni5 drops on June 24, 2009. The same day Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen releases.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:25 PM   #23
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Here's my BTNH collection.

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:29 PM   #24
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^respect. whats your favorite bizzy album?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post

1.) Art of War
2.) East 1999
5.) Collection Vol.1
6.) Thug World Order
7.) Collection Vol.2
8.) Bone Thug Stories
thats really a strange list.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:38 PM   #25
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

lol posting your rap collection pics on the internet is the nerdiest thing you can do on the internet ive just decided.

nice collection

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:41 PM   #26
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Here's my BTNH collection.

Nice collection, I only have 2 Krayzie Bone Solo albums, I like Bone More as a group so I don't touch their solo shit...
Quote:

1.) Art of War
2.) East 1999
5.) Collection Vol.1
6.) Thug World Order
7.) Collection Vol.2
8.) Bone Thug Stories

Uni5 drops on June 24, 2009. The same day Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen releases.
Why rate "Best of" albums and compilations?????

1)East1999
2)BTNH Resurrection
3)Art of War
4)Creeping on Ah Come Up
5)T.W.O
6)S&L
Old 04-27-2009, 04:54 PM   #27
derek41
SLIMEY SAVAGE

derek41 crouching tigerderek41 crouching tiger

many ppl dont kno this but Bone-Thugs jacked their style from PROJECT BLOWED!!

exactly, Freestyle Fellowship's song Mary was a blueprint to what Bone does. Crossroads may have been the the corniest rap song ever, I lost any respect I had for them after that song. Straight bitch shit.
derek41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:00 PM   #28
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Disc 2 of AOW is FIRE. I only had disc one for a minute and couldnt remember how sick disc 2 was. jesus.....

When AOW dropped everybody was up on disc 2 cuzza thug luv. You aint Bone is straight killin it. Only prolblem I have with disc 2 is the second version of Family Tree

LISTEN to 7 sign and tell me disc 2 aint hittin
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:01 PM   #29
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

another banger from disc 2 of AOW

they even got a version of "friends"

AOW kills it..

Last edited by INF; 04-27-2009 at 05:04 PM.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:01 PM   #30
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek41 View Post
many ppl dont kno this but Bone-Thugs jacked their style from PROJECT BLOWED!!

exactly, Freestyle Fellowship's song Mary was a blueprint to what Bone does. Crossroads may have been the the corniest rap song ever, I lost any respect I had for them after that song. Straight bitch shit.
Yeah, one of them dissed bone in a freestyle on Sway & tech LOL