news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-28-2009, 06:30 PM   #1
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Manye I Swear Andy Sandberg Is Sick Yo

tell Me He Aint Tight
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:47 PM   #2
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXiMus Da MaNtis View Post

tell Me He Aint Tight

^^

hes a better rapper than half of Wu-tang right now

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:19 PM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i bet you wish u were serious^^^

ya, hes pretty funny...very bad rapper tho...save, Punch you in the jeans.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:24 PM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He's about as funny as Dane Cook or Jimmy Fallon, meaning not at all funny.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:25 PM   #5
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Seriously, has anybody seen Fallon's late night show? I heard crickets during his monologue.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:35 PM   #6
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

yes, Fallon really sucks..but i like Samberg
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:41 PM   #7
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

ahaha fallons night show is a disaster. the only thing saving him is The Roots. cant stand that faggot.