news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-29-2009, 06:50 AM   #16
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungSunny View Post
Operation Doomsday > Any other Doom album you can think of...including KMD
Umm, no. MM Food, Vaudeville Villain > Operation Doomsday
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:35 AM   #17
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that Mos Def video was awesome - I already love Doom's music but he really put things in perspective.
his lyrics have a completely different impact coming from another rapper, its weird
Old 04-29-2009, 09:04 AM   #18
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mmmmmmm. here we go.

<( gets threadstarter to lie down on their back, and hold their mouth as wide open as they can)

hope you enjoy

< ( proceeds to squat above threadstarters mouth, lifts up balls and dangling junk, and takes a nice, gooey, solid-yet slimey shit in the threadstarters mouth)

oh FUCK YEAH!! YOU LIKE YOUR PUDDING, YOU BAD LITTLE GIRL!!!!

DADDYS COME RIGHT THE FUCK HOME!!!!!!
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:14 AM   #19
iammzac
Veteran Member

iammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal son

SOME LINES OFF BORN LIKE THIS

Once sold a inbred skinhead a nigga joke
Plus a brand new chrome smokin' with the triggers broke
I thought I told em "firing pins was separate"
He find out later when he tries to go an rep it

Oh shoot, get a load of that fruit
In thigh high boots, red tighty-whities and blue cat suit (Holy Homos)
Even the rats know it’s tacky
“You ever see me slipping like that bitch just smack me”

Yodel at your uncle flows, my motorcycle trunk fulls
from 2, 1 to 1, loose crumbs to chunks in bundles
Hands down, better than what your mans used to get
Standin' around for where the translucent lucid spit
Missin wheel, you don't listen, you a feel head
Sittin' in the kitchen, pissin', twitchin', kissin' steel lead
Crime pays no dental nor medical
Unless you catch retirement, county, state or federal
Ya heard like roaring waters in a seashell
If a tree fell, ya couldn't tell from 3 cell
Be real careful, they tellin' by the earful
Kids doin' skid bids, acting out is terrible
Word is born, fix your clothes, put a shirt on
Pants saggin' back when used to meant you had a skirt on
Squirts posin' as thuggers and hustlers
Al-itu closer than y'alls ball huggers and jugglers

http://forum.hiphopsite.com/Topic352717-15-1.aspx

I dont know if you think hes writing random rhyming words. Most of everything he writes makes sense, at least to me. You just have to listen multiple times.. reading lyrics a couple spins doesn't hurt. HHS has a database of every DOOM lyric. Dangerdoom was my first doom album and I've loved him ever since. He is one of the artists besides wu tang and dilla that made me a hiphop head.
iammzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:17 AM   #20
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Noel doesn't even like hip hop anymore so his opinion isn't valid as far as im concerned.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:30 AM   #21
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

i know mf doom from KMD and i have operation doomsday...i like him....never heard madvillany or MMfood or anything else....i'm probably missing out....

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:31 AM   #22
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

DOOM has some nice darts here and there, i liked Dangerdoom because I'm into adult swim, the "annoying voice" your talking about is most likely Master Shake, but unless your into that shit you won't get the joke
Anyway I get nerdy with lyric anaylisis, and i can't really do that with a lot of cats i listen to, but for a good headache I go to Aesop, El-P and DOOM
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:37 AM   #23
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
i know mf doom from KMD and i have operation doomsday...i like him....never heard madvillany or MMfood or anything else....i'm probably missing out....

Man you've missed out bigtime.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:13 AM   #24
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
mmmmmmm. here we go.

<( gets threadstarter to lie down on their back, and hold their mouth as wide open as they can)

hope you enjoy

< ( proceeds to squat above threadstarters mouth, lifts up balls and dangling junk, and takes a nice, gooey, solid-yet slimey shit in the threadstarters mouth)

oh FUCK YEAH!! YOU LIKE YOUR PUDDING, YOU BAD LITTLE GIRL!!!!

DADDYS COME RIGHT THE FUCK HOME!!!!!!
That was terribly unfunny, and I'm pretty sure even most the people who vehemently disagree with what I've said in this thread would at least agree with me on that.

As for dude who posted lyrics and said they all make sense and whatnot, I have closely scrutinized his lyrics time and time again while listening to him, which is why I am strong in my convictions concerning them. I've got an opinion about his lyrics, it differs considerably to that of most people, that's just how it is. And I didn't say they don't make sense. You can make sense of anything if you really want to.
Quote:
Noel doesn't even like hip hop anymore so his opinion isn't valid as far as im concerned.
I still like all the older stuff I used to like. I was still right into hip hop when Dangerdoom dropped. Yeah I can't really get into anything new, but it's not about me not liking the new album. I'm saying I think a lot of the mc'ing on it is terrible. It's not like because I don't get into new hip hop I no longer know anything about what makes a good or a bad mc. If I was saying that the new album is bad compared to other hip hop coming out these days, then you could justifiably invalidate my opinion, because then I would be talking out of my arse like most people on here do.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:31 AM   #25
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

i think doom is overall a dope mc, with a dope voice and nice lyrics...

unfortunately i never heard his victor vaughn and king geedohra stuff? how is that?

i guess its dope?!
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:37 AM   #26
EnD
Deadly Drums

EnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGS View Post
i think doom is overall a dope mc, with a dope voice and nice lyrics...

unfortunately i never heard his victor vaughn and king geedohra stuff? how is that?

i guess its dope?!
You should get Vaudeville Villain.

Old 04-29-2009, 11:16 AM   #27
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crds View Post
yes YOU are the only person to think that, here is a clue DO NOT listen to him and all will be well.

Question: Pat who do you think is better than Doom?
Um, i don't know, a lot of people.

Operation Doomsday, MM...FOOD and especially Vaudeville Villain are all really good albums though.

And i actually dig The Mouse and The Mask a lot.

He's like, top 50 for me or something.

Top 20 maybe, i have no idea really.

But i was obsessed with VV at several stages since i bought it when it came out.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:34 PM   #28
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this noal guy is clueless.

DOOMs lyrics are probably easily the most creative and dextrous in hip hop.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:36 PM   #29
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Doom sounds like he's choking on his Cocoa Puffs when he rhymes.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:17 PM   #30
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Play View Post
You should get Vaudeville Villain.

wow this is dope...i'm gonna watch out for that album...how is the other viktor vaughn album?
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote