news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-01-2009, 11:20 AM   #76
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
Nobody (mmmmhhhppp) the first time, as much as I'm certain (mmmmmmmpppphhhppbbb) the villian here. I (mmmmmmmppppphhhh) strong indication of how weak your sense of humour is, (mmmmmm. luv these balls in my mouth,daddy)

its ok baby, say it slow. its hard to talk with these above average balls in your mouth, sweetie.
MMMMMM. So, damn smart. so much more intellectual than anyone else. sexy little hoe.
you just get it. your just so much smarter than anyone else who ever listened to any rapper EVER. i can see that you "get" lyrics so much clearer than everyone else EVER, smartgirl.
so damn smart. mmmmmm. keep poppin those balls in and out your mouth, my smart little hoe. mmmmmmmmmm. coat them with your super intelligent saliva, baby. oooohhhhhh.

(noel411 says: let me suck that dick, daddy)

not yet, bitch. say some more really smart criticisms, and maybe i will. until then, you just get slapped in the face with it.

(pa-KOW! pa-KOW!) you love it, dont you.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:28 PM   #77
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
your beef with him is personal

has nothing to do with his lyric content

why do you want others to feel the way you do ?
First of all I have no "beef" with him.

Secondly why in God's name would I have personal "beef" with a musician who I have never met and don't really know the first thing about, personally?

When did I say I "want others to feel the way I do"? I am most certainly not trying to change anybody's opinion or question anybody's enjoyment of Doom's music. If you go back to my first post you will see that the purpose of this thread was to see if anybody here feels the same way as I do about this. Not because I want people to. Just because to me it is glaringly obvious that a lot of Doom's more recent lyrics are lazy and uninspired, and I thought surely some other people feel this too.
Quote:
you conveniently left out the "no concept or direction" which is intellectually dishonest.
I didn't conveniently leave out anything. You still don't get it. Yes it is possible to have no pre-determined concept or direction, write something based solely around what rhymes with what, and still make sense. Let me show you again.

I smoke crack daily, my broke back ails me,
I make sly jokes with that shy bloke, Jack Bailey.

That was random, ridiculous, had no concept or direction, was written solely based around what rhymed with what, AND IT STILL MADE SENSE. Now do you get me?
Quote:
"I seem to be the only one who gets his lyrics for what they really are"
is just as condescending as what i paraphrased
Yes it does seem condescending if you completely ignore my explanation for it.

My brother I do not think I am better than, above, or superior to anybody on this forum, or anywhere else for that matter. Nor do I think my opinion is any more important than anybody else's. If I have given that impression then I would like to express me deepest regret for that.

Last edited by noel411; 05-01-2009 at 09:31 PM.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:12 PM   #78
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you're losing track of the point. you were accusing DOOM of writing things with no real signifigance or meaning. that would imply that you know what his intentions were.
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:43 PM   #79
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this trolling thread has gone on for far too long.

You tried to get some attention, Noal, but you picked a really bad one here.

Attacking DOOM's lyrics for no particular reason other than because you dont like them, and then going out of your way to attempt to ridicule their lack of "sense", is pretty angry.

What is real?

Why dont his lyrics make sense to you?

Do you not like to ever be challanged with a new train of thought?

Do you not like to hear certain words put together, that you would never hear put together in regular everyday life?

This is the appeal of a poet like DOOM, his fans, whether they realise it or not, are 21st century linguist enthusiasts, who get enjoyment from that.

If not, then stop listening to DOOM, and maybe reconsider what hip hop you are listening to, or if rapping is really a music that suits you clearly too regular tastes.

And if you hate him so much, how about....stop listening?

Haters, you guys are a strange breed. How about make your next thread abotu how good something is, to balance your karma

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 05-02-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:33 PM   #80
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

You tried to get some attention
LMAO at this actually coming from Laced, fool do you sleep post or something? Are you aware of the type of threads YOU make?

You can take that hypocrital dress off now sweetie.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:18 AM   #81
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memory Man View Post
you're losing track of the point. you were accusing DOOM of writing things with no real signifigance or meaning. that would imply that you know what his intentions were.
Where are you people getting this from? When exactly did I accuse him of "writing things with no real significance or meaning"? My whole argument has been about the methods he employs when writing. And you need to keep in mind that I'm only referring to about half of his last 2 albums here, although he has been guilty of employing the same techniques previous to those albums.

Plenty of his tracks do have a concept, or a focused direction. Unfortunately a lot of his tracks don't though. And that's what this thread is about.

This back and forth we're having is going nowhere though. I'd be happy just to agree to disagree and drop it. Like I said, I'm not trying to change anybody's opinions here, or influence anybody's opinion of Doom.
Quote:

You tried to get some attention, Noal, but you picked a really bad one here.
Dude, I know as TAURO pointed out that this concept is second nature to you, but you need to understand that some people actually do have unpopular opinions that they genuinely wish to address and discuss. Like I said earlier, if you knew the first thing about me you would be embarrassed that you'd suggested that trolling on a hip hop forum is something that I would actively pursue.

And I love it how you come into threads like you're some sort of authority on hip hop, and your opinion should be viewed as the final say on the matter. I see you doing it all over this forum. Keep it up. It's fucken hilarious. I mean aren't you the guy who wears a "What would Method Man do?" band on his wrist?

The rest of your post has either been previously addressed in this thread, or is not worth addressing.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:04 AM   #82
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

homie, you're very confused. i'm done here.
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:58 AM   #83
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

aluminum face poon BEEN shit, if it wasnt for faggot euro backpackers ol boy would be eatin discarded orange peels and fightin pigeons over bread crumbs

fuckin memphis bleek is better than mf doom, admit it cocksuckers