news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-25-2009, 04:50 PM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Nas is a god damn moron

seriously

whenever he tries to sound smart he comes off as a massive douche

like on "I Can"

who did he say shot the nose off the the spinx?

with wat?

a fucking cannon?

your gonna it a fucking statue with a cannon, a deviced used to blow down castle walls, and only the nose is gonna be damaged? really nigga?

and that shit he said about sending all the criminals in attica back to africa still rings as the gayest like of 95

then he makes a song about fox news being bias

O RLY N1gGa!?

good thing Cam'ron wiped him off the face of the earth by giving him the world, taking his chick with him, coming back, GIVING HIM HIS gggiirrrlllll.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:01 PM   #2
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Hahahahaha I still respect Nas though....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 05:03 PM   #3
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, that attica line is probably one of the dumbest lines in any song, EVER.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 05:17 PM   #4
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^co-signed, that shit was offensive lol

didn't he say it was napoleon that blew the sphinx's nose off? did he fucking drop out in elementary school or something?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

middle school actually

NY rappers in general, idk if its cause i've been listening to Dogg Pound all day, but NY rappers are just fags in general, except wutang (in the past)

all thinking they're smarter and hip hopper and shit

there's a billion retarded lines like this for that gay young state
Old 04-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #6
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

^A majority of them do kinda have that aura on 'em.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:06 PM   #7
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

what else do you expect from someone who dropped out of Kooley High, gassed up by a cokehead cutie pie?

hes not the smartest person ever, hes no scholar, hes just a street nigga and hes gonna say silly shit like release all the prisoners from attica, send back to africa.

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:09 PM   #8
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
middle school actually

NY rappers in general, idk if its cause i've been listening to Dogg Pound all day, but NY rappers are just fags in general, except wutang (in the past)

all thinking they're smarter and hip hopper and shit
what about this guy?
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75639

i think ever since the mid 90s NY rappers have had a sense of entitlement and use it as a cruch sometimes and have become complacent which is why places like the South are WATS POPPIN right now

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #9
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When I've heard him speak in interviews I got the impression that he was of a very low intellect. I get the same impression from many if not most rappers. I'm fine with that. I'm sure many of them didn't get very good educational opportunities when they were growing up. I only wish that they wouldn't try to sound smart when they're not. That's what annoys me.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:20 PM   #10
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^^^^Yeah.

GZA is one who really outshines everybody in interviews and such LOL.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:24 PM   #11
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that attica line was piff fuck whoever disagrees
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:34 PM   #12
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'll have my rappers street smart over book smart any day. Not sayin Nas is either of those things, but its seemin to me like the majority of rappers who try to be book smart aren't really that fuckin smart. Immortal Technique included, don't be dick eaters. He ain't anywhere near qualified to be speakin on half the shit that he does.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:51 PM   #13
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

Some (few) rappers like Ice Cube, Guru, DJ Premier etc went to college and/or got degrees, but a lot of rappers are most likely high school dropouts.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 07:14 PM   #14
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Funny how a middle school dropout became one of the greatest rappers alive, isn't it?
Old 04-25-2009, 07:40 PM   #15
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^that says more about the intelligence level of most rappers than it does about nas, really

wtf at this:
that attica line was piff fuck whoever disagrees

^^^so africa should be polluted by murderers, hustlers, rapists, pedophiles, etc?(yes i know not everyone in prison falls into this category, but let's be real, the majority of people who are incarcerated deserve to be there and shouldn't be roaming free in africa)

now if he had said, let 'em out of africa, send 'em to antartica or alaska, it might be a different story
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote