news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-01-2009, 12:40 AM   #16
nick14

nick14 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyglock View Post
To threadstarter; is the track with Jada the same one we heard before Cartel Gathering came out? The one with that hard body beat, with some sort of guitars in it or something.

Yeeaaaa brother. Yup.

Only mixed more perfectly.
nick14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:41 AM   #17
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Good luck finding a specific mixtape at a record store.

Some don't even wanna carry them cuz they consider it unmovable shit product.

Once again it should've been a web release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:43 AM   #18
nick14

nick14 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post

dude who bought it, upload that shit muh nigga

go eat a dick and Choke .. you silly faggot . . You should get bodied to the cement.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:52 AM   #19
nick14

nick14 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrilla24x7 View Post
The thread title made me think something interesting was going to be inside. I was misled.

Hey Thrilla bitch, ... I should take the Purple Tape,.. and tape it to the end of an aluminum easton baseball bat ,... AND Bash you in the face with it..

Go Buy the mixtape .. You whiney grandma, terry cloth sally. ..
Old 05-01-2009, 12:54 AM   #20
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Stop being European and upload the fucking mixtape.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:58 AM   #21
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this guy is a secondary and has never heard of the wutang clan let alone squirting puss(that squirts)
let him be.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:04 AM   #22
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonerfarm View Post
Stop being European and upload the fucking mixtape.
for real...

the reason a lot of people didn't get this shit is cause buyin mixtapes online is sketchy business. I mean, you can't really blame people for not trustin some link that rae posted on his twitter with their money. when CL2 comes out i'm gonna buy it at the store, not raekwon's myspace.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:05 AM   #23
JohnnyKarson
5.0 Mustang Robby Angry

JohnnyKarson crouching tiger

Find comfort in the knowledge that we will download it anyways. Just upload it and gain our respect in the process.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:13 AM   #24
PatHavican

PatHavican grasshopper

If you're gonna charge for it, put in the extra time, make it an ep or something. Mixtapes are to promote shit. They help get your name out there so people buy your album. If you want people to pay for it, put in the time to make the recordings as good as official product. No excuses.
PatHavican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:18 AM   #25
JohnnyKarson
5.0 Mustang Robby Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatHavican View Post
If you're gonna charge for it, put in the extra time, make it an ep or something. Mixtapes are to promote shit. They help get your name out there so people buy your album. If you want people to pay for it, put in the time to make the recordings as good as official product. No excuses.
True, mixtapes are a promotional tool; they are meant to increase awareness in the hip hop community about a certain artist at a certain moment. The OP is doing a great disservice to Raekwon (and us) by not spreading the music the artist wants us to hear.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:21 AM   #26
JohnnyKarson
5.0 Mustang Robby Angry

I cannot stress this enough. Do what you believe will help Raekwon the most: partial royalties from ~1~ Mixtape sale or giving Raekwon a wider audience; and therefore, more substantial support (concerts, album sales, etc).

Last edited by JohnnyKarson; 05-01-2009 at 01:24 AM.
JohnnyKarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:23 AM   #27
JohnnyKarson
5.0 Mustang Robby Angry

Plus, those who will not buy the mixtape now, will never buy the mixtape. They will just wait a few days longer.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:34 AM   #28
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
^^yes they are....what you think people should hand mixtapes out for free? somebody got to get paid....support your neighborhood!
lol, do you know how many free mixtapes lil wayne dropped pre carter III?

yea, thought so.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:43 AM   #29
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think rae is trying to modernize his approach and still missing steps in the process.

ppl dont buy mixtapes, thats fucking stupid, it's like buying a shamwow commerical on DVD

plus he's fucking up with the tracks

he's supposed to get various tracks from his mixtape on variety mixtapes hosted by bigger DJs

sandwiched in with lil wayne and gucci exclusives, all the ppl that listen to lil wanye and gucci will listen to your song.

after listening to your song (if it's dope) the next time they see your name on a variety DJ mixtape they will check for it again

and again

and again

until your tracks start getting substantial plays on youtube and various other sites

then you drop your mixtape with all your shit, meanwhile putting the tracks on other mixtapes

you dont just drop a mixtape, out of nowhere, then expect anyone buy niggas that have dickrode you since 93 to know it exists

...let alone buy it.

the objective is to make you presence known.

Rae, you're fucking up

Last edited by TSA; 05-01-2009 at 01:49 AM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:47 AM   #30
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^that's how it goes down in '09