news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-01-2009, 01:58 AM   #31
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

lol "like buying a shamwow commercial on DVD"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:02 AM   #32
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 501 Gold View Post
for real...

the reason a lot of people didn't get this shit is cause buyin mixtapes online is sketchy business. I mean, you can't really blame people for not trustin some link that rae posted on his twitter with their money. when CL2 comes out i'm gonna buy it at the store, not raekwon's myspace.
Well, I can confirm that Raekwon's myspace will send you out shit. I got my Wu Tang Runs Hip Hop shirt off there, but I feel your point, people would probably rather spend the extra $5 or whatever and buy in physicaly in a store when they actualy hold it in their hands than have it lost in the post or not arrive at all. But why the hell would I want to be paying for a CL2 promotional mixtape in the first place? Fuckin U-God has the Bring Back God mixtape available for free download.

A couple of weeks ago Del the Funky Homosapien had his new release vailable to be downloaded for free for an entire day.

Rae missed a big chance to capture some of the hype back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:17 AM   #33
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
he's supposed to get various tracks from his mixtape on variety mixtapes hosted by bigger DJs

sandwiched in with lil wayne and gucci exclusives, all the ppl that listen to lil wanye and gucci will listen to your song.

after listening to your song (if it's dope) the next time they see your name on a variety DJ mixtape they will check for it again
I've actually seen Rae on mixtapes with Gucci and Jeezy and a lot of big names.

he manages to fit in on those trapaholic mixtapes, cuz he basically talks about the same shit.

he doesn't do it nearly often enough to make an impact tho, probably because he doesn't get on enough beats that would sound normal on those types of mixtapes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonerfarm View Post
Well, I can confirm that Raekwon's myspace will send you out shit. I got my Wu Tang Runs Hip Hop shirt off there, but I feel your point, people would probably rather spend the extra $5 or whatever and buy in physicaly in a store when they actualy hold it in their hands than have it lost in the post or not arrive at all. But why the hell would I want to be paying for a CL2 promotional mixtape in the first place?
oh I agree totally, I was just sayin that if there were some poor souls who were considering buying it, that if nothing else, the idea of giving their credit card numbers to team raekwon was just too much for them.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:04 AM   #34
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

remember Mathematix 8D Mixtape???? it was free 4 DL on LOUD.com, that stupid EMI guys should just up it on their site and that's that. i would never buy a mixtape...lol

then, they should post it on youtube (and inject some quality tags too) and Rae and Wu myspace.

He should use facebook more often beause of 300 fuckin millions users for heavens sake.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:28 AM   #35
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

slang gargoyle eat a dick....

the GFX.....i remember seeing a different little wayne tape every week.....giving them away for free? dont kno about that one....

i could give a fuck honestly....im not stingy....im not broke....i like raekwon....i'll pay 4 dollars for some new raekwon.....

and when his album comes out in stores i'll defnitly be buying it at the store....

and TSA talking about nobody buys mixtape.....fuck outta here....

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:36 AM   #36
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
i think rae is trying to modernize his approach and still missing steps in the process.

ppl dont buy mixtapes, thats fucking stupid, it's like buying a shamwow commerical on DVD

plus he's fucking up with the tracks

he's supposed to get various tracks from his mixtape on variety mixtapes hosted by bigger DJs

sandwiched in with lil wayne and gucci exclusives, all the ppl that listen to lil wanye and gucci will listen to your song.

after listening to your song (if it's dope) the next time they see your name on a variety DJ mixtape they will check for it again

and again

and again

until your tracks start getting substantial plays on youtube and various other sites

then you drop your mixtape with all your shit, meanwhile putting the tracks on other mixtapes

you dont just drop a mixtape, out of nowhere, then expect anyone buy niggas that have dickrode you since 93 to know it exists

...let alone buy it.

the objective is to make you presence known.

Rae, you're fucking up
LOL. Come on with this shit...
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:03 PM   #37
nick14

nick14 shaolin monk

it's really good to clarify who are the straight Bitches ... and who's real.

You all know who you are.. .. and its unfortunate that the majority of you guys are on some lame, pussy-bitch type shit.

Ya'll aren't "fans"

You're simply spectators... ... critics. ... .. far from real dudes

What is it? .. The youth? ... I'm 26 yrs old. ... .. I was in 5th grade, like 11 years old rocking with the 36 Chambers. ... Am I too old now? .. Over the hill? ... The fact that it was nothing for me to throw $8 at Rae for the mixtape,.. uh.. is that Strange to yall?

Another interesting thing.. .. alot of you cats have several THOUSAND posts on this site (apparently not much of a life.. .. kinda sad). .. So you cats with like 10,000 fucking posts on this site: .. are you a fan of Wu? .. What kind of fan? .. Damn, well 10,000 posts means something, huh? ... .. Wow.. it just hit me, holy shit.... I'm participating on a forum/chat site with some Mega-lame, no-life-having, young ass computer nerds.. .. and at 26 years old,.. I'm already in the Stone Age. hahaa... ..My weird self actually goes and purchases dude's mixtape.. That's Weird to ya'll, right?

Hah! ... so sad.

8,000 posts! ... 10,000 posts! ..... 20,000 posts??!!

--- I hope ya'll are practicing good Posture.. in your internet-driven, hip-hop-obsessed, Intel pentium proccessor-thuggin lives

.... .... cause if not you're probably a bunch of frail, non-athletic Hunchbacks.

*disgust*
nick14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:06 PM   #38
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Bought the raekwon mixtape.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
LOL. Come on with this shit...
?
Old 05-01-2009, 12:08 PM   #39
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nick41 is raekwon logging on to yell at everyone for not buying his mixtape.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:30 PM   #40
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick14 View Post
it's really good to clarify who are the straight Bitches ... and who's real.You all know who you are.. .. and its unfortunate that the majority of you guys are on some lame, pussy-bitch type shit.Ya'll aren't "fans"You're simply spectators... ... critics. ... .. far from real dudesWhat is it? .. The youth? ... I'm 26 yrs old. ... .. I was in 5th grade, like 11 years old rocking with the 36 Chambers. ... Am I too old now? .. Over the hill? ... The fact that it was nothing for me to throw $8 at Rae for the mixtape,.. uh.. is that Strange to yall?Another interesting thing.. .. alot of you cats have several THOUSAND posts on this site (apparently not much of a life.. .. kinda sad). .. So you cats with like 10,000 fucking posts on this site: .. are you a fan of Wu? .. What kind of fan? .. Damn, well 10,000 posts means something, huh? ... .. Wow.. it just hit me, holy shit.... I'm participating on a forum/chat site with some Mega-lame, no-life-having, young ass computer nerds.. .. and at 26 years old,.. I'm already in the Stone Age. hahaa... ..My weird self actually goes and purchases dude's mixtape.. That's Weird to ya'll, right?Hah! ... so sad.8,000 posts! ... 10,000 posts! ..... 20,000 posts??!!--- I hope ya'll are practicing good Posture.. in your internet-driven, hip-hop-obsessed, Intel pentium proccessor-thuggin lives.... .... cause if not you're probably a bunch of frail, non-athletic Hunchbacks.*disgust*it's really good to clarify who are the straight Bitches ... and who's real.You all know who you are.. .. and its unfortunate that the majority of you guys are on some lame, pussy-bitch type shit.Ya'll aren't "fans"You're simply spectators... ... critics. ... .. far from real dudesWhat is it? .. The youth? ... I'm 26 yrs old. ... .. I was in 5th grade, like 11 years old rocking with the 36 Chambers. ... Am I too old now? .. Over the hill? ... The fact that it was nothing for me to throw $8 at Rae for the mixtape,.. uh.. is that Strange to yall?Another interesting thing.. .. alot of you cats have several THOUSAND posts on this site (apparently not much of a life.. .. kinda sad). .. So you cats with like 10,000 fucking posts on this site: .. are you a fan of Wu? .. What kind of fan? .. Damn, well 10,000 posts means something, huh? ... .. Wow.. it just hit me, holy shit.... I'm participating on a forum/chat site with some Mega-lame, no-life-having, young ass computer nerds.. .. and at 26 years old,.. I'm already in the Stone Age. hahaa... ..My weird self actually goes and purchases dude's mixtape.. That's Weird to ya'll, right?Hah! ... so sad.8,000 posts! ... 10,000 posts! ..... 20,000 posts??!!--- I hope ya'll are practicing good Posture.. in your internet-driven, hip-hop-obsessed, Intel pentium proccessor-thuggin lives.... .... cause if not you're probably a bunch of frail, non-athletic Hunchbacks.*disgust*it's really good to clarify who are the straight Bitches ... and who's real.You all know who you are.. .. and its unfortunate that the majority of you guys are on some lame, pussy-bitch type shit.Ya'll aren't "fans"You're simply spectators... ... critics. ... .. far from real dudesWhat is it? .. The youth? ... I'm 26 yrs old. ... .. I was in 5th grade, like 11 years old rocking with the 36 Chambers. ... Am I too old now? .. Over the hill? ... The fact that it was nothing for me to throw $8 at Rae for the mixtape,.. uh.. is that Strange to yall?Another interesting thing.. .. alot of you cats have several THOUSAND posts on this site (apparently not much of a life.. .. kinda sad). .. So you cats with like 10,000 fucking posts on this site: .. are you a fan of Wu? .. What kind of fan? .. Damn, well 10,000 posts means something, huh? ... .. Wow.. it just hit me, holy shit.... I'm participating on a forum/chat site with some Mega-lame, no-life-having, young ass computer nerds.. .. and at 26 years old,.. I'm already in the Stone Age. hahaa... ..My weird self actually goes and purchases dude's mixtape.. That's Weird to ya'll, right?Hah! ... so sad.8,000 posts! ... 10,000 posts! ..... 20,000 posts??!!--- I hope ya'll are practicing good Posture.. in your internet-driven, hip-hop-obsessed, Intel pentium proccessor-thuggin lives.... .... cause if not you're probably a bunch of frail, non-athletic Hunchbacks.*disgust*
STOP the attention whoring and upload the tape u faggot european!
Old 05-01-2009, 02:55 PM   #41
mastapowerful
Veteran Member

mastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkey

Nick14, stop being a self-righteous twat. Unless you bought Chef Cocaine Cooked, Heroin Only, and all the Vatican mixtapes then just shut the fuck up. I personally am going to buy a legit copy of Blood on Chef's Apron (unless I don't like it), but I wouldn't mind being able to hear it in the mean time. You are 26 years old and you still haven't realized that downloading doesn't actually hurt musicians? And son, you must have no life if you are gonna write a fucking novel about how lame people on here are for wanting to hear this mixtape. You are epic fail at life kid. Next time come strapped with a fucking pamper!!!

mastapowerful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:08 PM   #42
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
it's really good to clarify who are the straight Bitches ... and who's real.

You all know who you are.. .. and its unfortunate that the majority of you guys are on some lame, pussy-bitch type shit.

Ya'll aren't "fans"

You're simply spectators... ... critics. ... .. far from real dudes

What is it? .. The youth? ... I'm 26 yrs old. ... .. I was in 5th grade, like 11 years old rocking with the 36 Chambers. ... Am I too old now? .. Over the hill? ... The fact that it was nothing for me to throw $8 at Rae for the mixtape,.. uh.. is that Strange to yall?

Another interesting thing.. .. alot of you cats have several THOUSAND posts on this site (apparently not much of a life.. .. kinda sad). .. So you cats with like 10,000 fucking posts on this site: .. are you a fan of Wu? .. What kind of fan? .. Damn, well 10,000 posts means something, huh? ... .. Wow.. it just hit me, holy shit.... I'm participating on a forum/chat site with some Mega-lame, no-life-having, young ass computer nerds.. .. and at 26 years old,.. I'm already in the Stone Age. hahaa... ..My weird self actually goes and purchases dude's mixtape.. That's Weird to ya'll, right?

Hah! ... so sad.

8,000 posts! ... 10,000 posts! ..... 20,000 posts??!!

--- I hope ya'll are practicing good Posture.. in your internet-driven, hip-hop-obsessed, Intel pentium proccessor-thuggin lives

.... .... cause if not you're probably a bunch of frail, non-athletic Hunchbacks.

*disgust*
I'm gonna ask prolifical if I can put this in my sig. exceptions need to be made.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:13 PM   #43
Thrilla24x7
I'm The Ultimate

Thrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken masta

Quote:
Hey Thrilla bitch, ... I should take the Purple Tape,.. and tape it to the end of an aluminum easton baseball bat ,... AND Bash you in the face with it..

Go Buy the mixtape .. You whiney grandma, terry cloth sally. ..
No one opened this thread to hear what you thought of the album. We wanted to see if you uploaded it.

Thrilla24x7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:04 PM   #44
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

You will be doing Raekwon a favour by promoting the mixtape.

Dont be a yank and pm a link.

Last edited by TRONIX; 05-01-2009 at 06:02 PM.
TRONIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:04 PM   #45
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son

Lulz, ppl don't even buy albums these days, let alone mixtapes.

Melf.nl bazencommunity
BigKing.nl is offline   Reply With Quote