news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-30-2009, 07:54 PM   #1
90srapfan

90srapfan sitting duck
Default What's the oldest and newest hip hop album in your collection?

Oldest: Paid in Full - Eric B. & Rakim (1987).
Newest: Channel 10 - Capone-N-Noreaga (2009).

Also, what do you think will be your next hip hop album purchase?
I just pre-ordered Eminem's Relapse a couple weeks ago. My next purchase will probably be either Cormega's new upcoming album Born & Raised or Eminem's Relapse 2 (at the end of the year, if it's still released). I would've said Dr. Dre's Detox but who knows when that album will see the day of light.
90srapfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:58 PM   #2
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oldest finese and sinquis - soul sistars 1988 original lp
newest darkim be allah - god in the ghetto 2009 original lp

my next purchase?

no doubt wu syndicte - gremlinz
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:40 PM   #3
staycreepin_n_silence
Veteran Member

staycreepin_n_silence shaolin monk

Paid in full
A song for you Bizzy bone

Blood of a Slave Heart of a King. BraveHeart
staycreepin_n_silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:36 PM   #4
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

that tribe called quest album with the long ass name i can never remember and dont feel like looking up either

ludacris - theater of the mind
Old 04-30-2009, 11:47 PM   #5
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oldest: Beastie Boys - Licensed to Ill

Newest: Del The Funky Homosapien - Funk Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:58 PM   #6
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oldest: Grandmaster Melle Mel & The Furious Five (I think that's the oldest I've got)
Newest: Gza - Pro Tools

The next will be whatever the next major Wu release I hear about is, as I still collect Wu cd's. Mind you, I still haven't even got an original of the last KP album yet, so maybe it'll be that.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:01 AM   #7
EnD
Deadly Drums

EnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killa

Oldest: Eric B. & Rakim - Paid In Full (1987)
Newest: DOOM - Born Like This (2009)

I have no idea whats my next purchase... I got so much shit to buy.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:07 AM   #8
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

36 C and 8D.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:41 AM   #9
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Oldest : Boogie Down Productions - Criminal Minded
Newest : Wu-Tang - 8 Diagrams

I wanted to buy Eminem's new cd cuz I'm a big fan of him but since I've heard those new singles with that irritating voice plus accent I dunno if I'm still gonna buy it....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:49 AM   #10
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

oldest : big daddy kane - long live the kane (1988)

newest i think : ludacris - theater of the mind (2008)

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:34 AM   #11
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Paid in Full"/"Bigger & Deffer" (87)
"The Renaissance" (08)

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:01 AM   #12
crds
ADEPT

crds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkey

Oldest:

Newest:

crds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:07 AM   #13
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

oldest.....
Sugar Hill Gang album with Rappers Delight on it, either 1979 or 1980

newest bought - Shyheim "The Greatest Story Never Told" (when it came out)
newest downloaded - that new Mr Lif album, "Heard It Today" or something, came out this year...
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:47 AM   #14
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oLDest Del - No need for alarm

newest POs nEverbetteR

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:06 AM   #15
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

umm...i dunno cos obv the albums we own wont be originals from back in the day but umm either P.E or Run Dmc or even Grandmaster Flash

newest would be 8 Diagrams. i dont buy new material, im into back catalogues of 90's hip-hop

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote