news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-01-2009, 01:34 PM   #31
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
and the faggot says shit like this

When I wrote my 'A Milli' freestyle,
smh at the people who still think Freestlye songs arent written...eloels. it aint a secret.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #32
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this seems to be the new trend for rappers

make one hit single

go on the radio and say the most offensive shit you can think of

ride out your 15 minutes of fame
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:19 PM   #33
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its when rappers like asher pop up that i really, really, really, really, really wish 2pac was still around ... can you imagine how quick someone like pac or pun would take a big fat nasty shit on this kids carrot top???
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:26 PM   #34
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

"It's very easy to draw the conclusion, 'Well, if Eminem had grown up in a good home and gone to college ... and (was) surrounded by accepting people all his life, he might be Asher Roth," says M.C.. "But then again, if Asher Roth had grown up on the wrong side of Eight Mile in a harsh neighborhood like Detroit, he might turn out like Eminem. And you know, they're two white guys who are exceptional with lyrics, and very witty."

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:11 PM   #35
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if you was black and didn't know shit but had alotta money, would you help the motherland ?
Old 05-01-2009, 09:24 PM   #36
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
whats funny is someone on UGHH where I found this made a comment about how he rose to success with his shitty song about college life and wasting away mommy and daddy's money by binge drinking and hitting bongs when college kids should NOT be devoting all their time to that and taking their post education with a grain of salt considering how fucked this economy is.
That statement is fucking true. Plus, Pall wall is white, and that dude ALWAYS talks about money. Roth is a fucking tool
Old 05-01-2009, 11:00 PM   #37
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

Asher Roth is like a Lepracaun...... all he has is hearts, stars, clovers, and rainbows........ now he used four of the items..... and only ridin' on one......... he needs to STFU and thank his lucky stars that someone actually likes his wack ass........

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:24 AM   #38
ZigZag
KEEP IT FLAVAS

ZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to ZigZag Send a message via MSN to ZigZag Send a message via Yahoo to ZigZag

you guys are gay...for caring....

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

ZigZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:55 AM   #39
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post
you guys are gay...for caring....

Come one baby, Wu Tang is Forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:33 AM   #40
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
its when rappers like asher pop up that i really, really, really, really, really wish 2pac was still around ... can you imagine how quick someone like pac or pun would take a big fat nasty shit on this kids carrot top???
ooohhh burn lol
Old 05-02-2009, 07:29 AM   #41
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

he's gonna be gone soon anyways so who cares. he doesn't have inspirations like most hip-hop artists to help him write rhymes. all he has to rap about are college frat parties then he's gonna go away.
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:02 AM   #42
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms
Lightbulb

A musician speaking on something they don't really know anything about. SHOCKING I tell ya! =P

Last edited by Compulsion; 05-02-2009 at 08:05 AM.
Compulsion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:07 AM   #43
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
Would this dude really have even been worth Pac's time though? I don't know why he would want to throw more than maybe a line of a song at the guy anything else would be making him seem more important than he actually is...Shit woulda brought more attention to him that he doesn't deserve. If Pac was still alive of course.
Compulsion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:42 AM   #44
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
smh at the people who still think Freestlye songs arent written...eloels. it aint a secret.
and we have a winner

like INS' freestyles in the nineties...somehow all of them were a part of some song after, same with Method Man

Pharaohe Monch, Prince Po, Eyedea, .... are just one of the few rappers that don't write their freestyles, otherwise people do that. [Cuz I can't believe Jadakiss can freestyle so great, and then his album has sucky lyrics, doesn't make any sense]
Old 05-02-2009, 10:19 AM   #45
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Asher Roth doesn't seem to realize that for most people music is meant to be fun and a bit of escapism. Obviously real life issues are good for music too, but we can watch the news to hear about Africa. I'd rather not spend my time feeling guilty that we have it good in the west.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote