news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-01-2009, 08:09 AM   #1
crds
ADEPT

crds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkey
Default Krumb Snatcha-Yesterday (Prod Pete Rock)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/594127439f26dd84

just loving that old sample Pete uses, this track is dope.
crds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:51 AM   #2
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

*stops playin the track as soon as krumb snatcha starts talking about the past, sprayers etc. and how everything is so different now

dear wu-corp,

plz stop posting tracks that bore the shit outta The GFX. crds I know you're 45 years old and this track certainly "takes you back", but we don't care. krumbsnatcha talks about the same lame shit every underground MC brags about. when his album drops he'll be surprised why he's only selling 452 copies and blames the ppl for that.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:58 AM   #3
graffitiwhat
Veteran Member

graffitiwhat shaolin monk

hidden scriptures his new shit, is ill.peace
graffitiwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:09 PM   #4
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Krumbsnatcha is a good rapper but his albums suck because of bad beats so i think i'll pass on his new album.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:17 PM   #5
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GFX View Post
*stops playin the track as soon as krumb snatcha starts talking about the past, sprayers etc. and how everything is so different now

dear wu-corp,

plz stop posting tracks that bore the shit outta The GFX. crds I know you're 45 years old and this track certainly "takes you back", but we don't care. krumbsnatcha talks about the same lame shit every underground MC brags about. when his album drops he'll be surprised why he's only selling 452 copies and blames the ppl for that.
co sign
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:59 PM   #6
crds
ADEPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GFX View Post

dear wu-corp,

I'm not 45 and others may enjoy it, not everyone thinks like you do.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:20 PM   #7
neo n tha matrix
bendin spoons like Keanuu

neo n tha matrix crouching tiger

^ lol tell the GFX to shut tha hell up!! Tha track is dope sun, good lookin!!

Peace2thaGods&thaEarths
neo n tha matrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #8
crds
ADEPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo n tha matrix View Post
^ lol tell the GFX to shut tha hell up!! Tha track is dope sun, good lookin!!
There is no point, he is entitled to his opinion, you just proved that not everyone thinks like he does, so thanks man.

Last edited by crds; 05-01-2009 at 08:25 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:16 AM   #9
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no doubt, really hot joint.. I wish Krumb Snatcha would have gotten the chance to drop an album back in '98 through GangStarr Foundation cuz damn did he rip up "Make 'Em Pay"??

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:37 AM   #10
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Krumbsnatcha is a good rapper but his albums suck because of bad beats so i think i'll pass on his new album.
check it out,ill album and dope beats
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:29 AM   #11
crds
ADEPT

I have been thinking about what GFX and wonder what the fuck he wants Krumb to rhyme about?, does he prefer the shit pop that goes on and on about materialism, tired gangster shit, cars, houses, money etc...oh and hoes, you can't forget the hoes, Krumb is saying shit, your favourite shit hop "rapper" isn't saying shit and only using Hip Hop to make money, your favourite shit hop "rapper" doesn't give a fuck about the artform or the culture, your favourite shit hop "rapper" could give a fuck about a DJ and digging for beats, your favourite shit hop "rapper" could give a fuck about who Afrika Bam or Kool Herc are, your favourite shit hop "rapper" could give a fuck about saying anything of value, because it won't make your favourite shit hop "rapper" any money and he would rather sell his soul and push ignorance and wack "music" on the masses.

So, yes this song does take me back, to a time when MC's were saying something, because sadly there are very few of them around these days, whatever happened to biting being a crime in Hip Hop?, where did all the originality go?, why are the kids so ignorant and listen to the worst "music"? (Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy, Gucci Mane etc) oh yeah, ignorance sells and it's guys like me that try my hardest to keep the real shit alive.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:40 AM   #12
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crds View Post
I have been thinking about what GFX and wonder what the fuck he wants Krumb to rhyme about?
I only read that^^

I want all the rappers out there to be entertaining. nothing else. just be original, creative, amusing, rude whatever, just get the fuckin job done. that certainly won't happen if you cry about the dope old school vinyl collection your brother had back in 1992 when hip hop was alive. that certainly won't happen if you talk about the shiny cadillac your cousin was driving around with, back in 1988, when everything, literally everything was just better than it is today. smh.
Old 05-02-2009, 03:48 PM   #13
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
nah his albums dont suck at all.....i love this cat, but lately it seems like completely ran out of energy. starting to happen to happen to a lot of my favorite rappers. dudes used to come with so much energy with they flow now it sounds like they on sedatives.....like Deck....mafuckas dissappointing

That new Krumb is out though? been meaning to pick that up, love that feeling track
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote