news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

View Poll Results: Who Won This Battle?
Ares 5 50.00%
TruWizDumb 5 50.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 10:10 PM   #16
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

damn

Punchlines- tru
Personals - ares
Flow- tru
Creativity - ares
Nameplay - tie

Multis - ares
Wordplay - tru
Vocab - ares...

i think tru was closer, in spirit to traditional battles, but i found Ares' verse to be more offensive and hard hitting, albeit not by much.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:25 PM   #17
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Ares had a nice verse but sometimes a lil' too abstract for my taste (for a battle verse anyways) Thought Tru stayed truer to form with the direct, witty punches.

vote Tru

Support the Real. Click HERE
Old 05-04-2009, 10:38 PM   #18
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate

3-3, good battle.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #19
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Punchlines- Tru
Personals - Tru
Flow- Ares
Creativity - Tru
Nameplay - Tru

I Vote TRU

I wanted to give the personals to Ares at first but he wasn't quite hittin', For example he said
"Bitch wonít buy me a chocolate milk? Thatís ok, leave her stuffed with vegetable silk.."
But He was quoting her sig that says "I wouldn't buy a BITCH a chocolate milk"... He just called himself a bitch!

And then he said
"hopefully TruWiz can respond to this after she ships off her baby loads"
But he got her mixed up with me. I'm the one with all the babies, she has none. He aimed at the wrong person! LOL

& Tru's style is more accurate as far as working a reaction out of a crowd, which is what an actual battle is about. Nothing much about Ares' verse mad me say "OoooH Daaaamn!" It was more like watchin Def Poetry Jam.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:12 AM   #20
daliff89
The Lyrical Anomaly

daliff89 shaolin monk

^^lame ass vote.

Ares had a better battle verse, all of Trus shit sounded like she's not been rapping very long.....

midget/low blow?? Ares doesn't rhyme with capris.......

Tru definitely had more personals IMO, more of her 'hard' lines were built around him/this battle, where his were just random shit about shattering bars of steel.........but it just seemed like all of her punchlines were just set ups for other punchlines that never came.....

Ares
Old 05-07-2009, 02:37 AM   #21
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Punchlines- WizDumb
Personals - WizDumb
Flow- Ares

Creativity - Ares
Nameplay - WizDumb
Multis - Ares
Wordplay - tie
Vocab - Ares

Vote - Ares
He was extremely lyrical, where TWD was very plain and used very regular words in a somewhat predictable manner. Still, TWD had a good verse battle-wise, but I prefer finesse to brute force, and Ares had it in abundance.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:47 AM   #22
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate

Looks like a 5-4 win to Ares.

Since Savitahh, didn't explain his vote.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:49 AM   #23
Ares

Ares shaolin monk

Good battle.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:30 PM   #24
TruWizDumb
You so Crazy~

TruWizDumb crouching tiger

I agree. good shit.