news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground > Technical Support

Old 05-03-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Exclamation Google/Redirecting Links Problems

Hello Familia.
For the past 2 weeks I have been having mad problems with my browser, curently use Firefox.So lets say for example I go to the google home page and I type in childrens hospitals in chicago, it comes back with listings, but when I go to click to a link, it directs me to another whole new site and not the one I need. I uninstalled Firefox and installed it again and its still doing the same thing.
Can anyone help me fix this problem?
Thanks.

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:04 PM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This happened to me when I was on IE, but I changed to FireFox. I'm not sure what it is, but It does not happen to me anymore.

I guess just avoid google, cuz yahoo, does not do that.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:05 PM   #3
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Or maybe send an email to google support or something. Let them know.

Old 05-03-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
White Dirty Bastard
CHICKEN HEAD

White Dirty Bastard drunken mastaWhite Dirty Bastard drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to White Dirty Bastard

Sounds like you have a trojan virus. that is forcing your browser to go to other websites to dl more viruses and shit hahaha. happened to me way back when.
White Dirty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:23 PM   #5
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so its a virus? ugh okay.

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
Old 05-03-2009, 06:04 PM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
Hello Familia.
For the past 2 weeks I have been having mad problems with my browser, curently use Firefox.So lets say for example I go to the google home page and I type in childrens hospitals in chicago, it comes back with listings, but when I go to click to a link, it directs me to another whole new site and not the one I need. I uninstalled Firefox and installed it again and its still doing the same thing.
Can anyone help me fix this problem?
Thanks.
Oh, I musta read it wrong.

Something similar happend to me, but not that exactly.

Old 05-04-2009, 01:08 PM   #7
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

I got it fixed, it was a trojan virus. grrrr!!! thanks though for the help!

Old 05-04-2009, 02:11 PM   #8
White Dirty Bastard
CHICKEN HEAD

White Dirty Bastard drunken mastaWhite Dirty Bastard drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to White Dirty Bastard

LOL I Knew it lol damn im sooo good, but anyway good to hear you got it fixed lol.
White Dirty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:47 PM   #9
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

iwas gonna say it..haha

if any more probs u can d/l

malwarebytes...on cnet
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:32 PM   #10
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

but question do any of you guys know what programs there are where I dont have to pay 50 a year for antivirus???

Old 05-04-2009, 09:05 PM   #11
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://free.avg.com/
Old 05-04-2009, 09:07 PM   #12
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

http://www.bitdefender.com/PRODUCT-1...e-Edition.html

what we use at work
Old 05-07-2009, 05:16 PM   #13
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

word thanks! youre the best.