news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-05-2009, 08:54 AM   #1
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey
Default Where the fuck is Timbo King!?

Like 4 real! He got a new track with Bronze Nazareth up on his myspace called Magnolia. Shit is mad dope! Check it:

www.myspace.com/timboking

Peace
Old 05-05-2009, 08:57 AM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ i don't think that shit's new though, i think i heard about that joint a year ago or something.. but co-sign on the thread, Bo King really need to get more material out there - KrimeWave who posts on this site said more than a year ago that he and Timbo had recorded a full album together and even hooked us up with a really dope snippet. i've never got an answer what happened to that project, if it's still coming out or not.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:06 AM   #3
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

M 80 has already said that he's currently got Timbo's new album in the works.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:08 AM   #4
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ ok, but Krimewave mentioned a full-length LP that was finnished recording long before M-80 entered this site.. that snippet he upped was fucking fire too!

Timbo King should have at least 3 albums out by now lol, he's been dropping 12"s since 1993.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:12 AM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yes I remember that album with Krimewave but since Krimewave chose not to really speak about it anymore i've chosen to put it in the never to be released pile with the cure.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:17 AM   #6
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he got lot's of shit for sale at his website

http://www.timboking.com/store.htm

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:41 PM   #7
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

^^^crappy mixtapes you mean ?

that royal fam stuff is dope though ! i'd rather wanna hear them again.. timbo is dope!

I posted that magnolia joint here a year ago! VERY dope track... beat is crazy
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:59 PM   #8
BigShawnEnt
Runnin' Wit The Beez

BigShawnEnt Imbecile

Look for Timbo King coming soon from M-Eighty's camp.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:22 AM   #9
StoneMessiah
SHAOLIN STUDENT

StoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killa

i know timbo king will be playing with IWG and M - Eighty in Muncie, IN @ Doc's On Dill ST. Thursday and playing with Eighty IWG and Bronze the next night in Indianapolis, IN @ Club Spin
StoneMessiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:36 AM   #10
MrDiamondFDC
set your eyes to Zion

MrDiamondFDC shaolin monk

MrDiamondFDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:04 AM   #11
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

M-80 said not too long ago that they'll be recording a Bronze-produced Timbo King album to drop this year..
Old 05-06-2009, 02:18 AM   #12
The Argyle Gargoyle
Kamkazi Ghost

The Argyle Gargoyle crouching tigerThe Argyle Gargoyle crouching tiger

American Poets have 2 tracks comin w/ him soon 1 on poets album & 1 on Know The Names album, Know The Names will be released soon were working on that,,, song feats:Timbo King ,Nova-Kane, Pro The Leader, Holocaust & Solomon Childs
The Argyle Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:29 AM   #13
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
M-80 said not too long ago that they'll be recording a Bronze-produced Timbo King album to drop this year..
thanx for reminding me, how the fuck did I forget about this!? That shit would be fucking insane. Hopefully they're already recording
Old 05-06-2009, 03:35 AM   #14
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

Quote:
Originally Posted by venex View Post
I posted that magnolia joint here a year ago! VERY dope track... beat is crazy
would you mind uppin that again + the Brooklyn Bullshit track if u got it?
Old 05-06-2009, 03:39 AM   #15
Steel-City Passion
Organic Poppy Evolves

Steel-City Passion crouching tiger

Timbo king and Bronze EP is a fact...TRUST ME, and its coming soon