news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-06-2009, 03:56 AM   #16
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

^keep us posted with the info then
Old 05-06-2009, 06:50 AM   #17
Allah Sun
Veteran Member

Allah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to Allah Sun Send a message via Yahoo to Allah Sun

^^^
Word is bond!
Allah Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:48 PM   #18
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Eighty View Post
Peace, this Timbo-Bronze EP is one fans can definitely count on. There is a lot of records I want to give the fans but it is important to remember as Wu-Tang fans that you support the releases.

No one is making these records for fun and without the fan support (i.e. buying cd's) some of these records may not see the light of day.

Wu shit on the roster:
Sunz of Man presents: 60 Second Assassin "Remarkable Timing"
Bronze Nazareth "School for the Blindman"
The Wisemen "Children of a Lesser God"
Almighty 2
Timbo King vs. Bronze Nazareth EP "TBA"
Kevlaar 7 "Unbutton Ya Holsters"
M-Eighty presents: The Academy
& More...

If this is the Wu material that you want than please show your support by purchasing these records.

Much Love,
M

Ill buy them, its just a matter of finding them

and i dont get busy with the internet, dont trust my credit on there
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:41 PM   #19
greyskull
SLIMEY SAVAGE

greyskull shaolin monk

I appreciate what you're trying to do M, and I hope you make your targets.

That said, I generally never buy compilations (or DL them either). I'm much more likely to buy all the individual albums. It feels pointless to by an album full of songs you already have, or going to end up with sooner or later.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:48 AM   #20
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ i believe "The Academy" is gonna be all exclusives like Wu-Tang/Indie Culture LP though, and the songs won't appear on any other releases.. correct me if i'm wrong M-80.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 04:52 AM   #21
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

Props on the info. Can't wait to cop those records!
Old 05-07-2009, 08:30 AM   #22
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
^^ i don't think that shit's new though, i think i heard about that joint a year ago or something.. but co-sign on the thread, Bo King really need to get more material out there - KrimeWave who posts on this site said more than a year ago that he and Timbo had recorded a full album together and even hooked us up with a really dope snippet. i've never got an answer what happened to that project, if it's still coming out or not.
Quote:
^^ ok, but Krimewave mentioned a full-length LP that was finnished recording long before M-80 entered this site.. that snippet he upped was fucking fire too!

Timbo King should have at least 3 albums out by now lol, he's been dropping 12"s since 1993.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Yes I remember that album with Krimewave but since Krimewave chose not to really speak about it anymore i've chosen to put it in the never to be released pile with the cure.
word, the album was finished a long time ago, but sample clearance (amongst other things) has held it up.

Everything is in place now and the album plus a couple of singles is definitely still coming out this year.
I got busted for growing weed a few months back and I'm waiting to get my laptop back from the Pigs before the project can be fully completed cause the finished version of one of the songs is on there. I'll be in court in about 3 or 4 weeks time, so I'll get the powerbook back after that.
Even if I have to go to jail, the album will still come out.

I ain't spoke on it in awhile cause there's been nothing new to report, but youse all will be first to know when it's gonna drop.
peace.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:12 AM   #23
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ thx for the info and i'll definitely support this joint whenever it comes out.. stay strong and good luck with all that court bullshit though.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:42 AM   #24
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

Quote:
^^ thx for the info and i'll definitely support this joint whenever it comes out.. stay strong and good luck with all that court bullshit though.
word. thanks for the support.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:30 AM   #25
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

I just found an 'album' on my pc by 'Bo King called - The Mix cd The Upgrade Edition

Tracklisting:
Intro
Party & Brooklyn Shit
Righteous Talk
Hardware
Hand (remix)
Truth Be Told
The Offering
TimboKing.com
Gold Star
Surveilance
Digital Revolution
Download Hoes
The System
Project
High Definition
Wireless

anyone want me to up it? duno if its hard to find or owt

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:43 AM   #26
laroche

laroche shaolin monk

Hes in front of Times Squar moving mixtapes.....
laroche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:05 PM   #27
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVizion View Post
would you mind uppin that again + the Brooklyn Bullshit track if u got it?

here you go: http://www.zshare.net/audio/59837183ae3c8568/

i don't have the brooklyn bullshit track though!

peace!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:46 PM   #28
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

^thanx fam, peace!
Old 05-10-2009, 04:05 PM   #29
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

'bo king!!

Old 05-11-2009, 12:19 AM   #30
shogun85
Battle-Scarred Shogun

shogun85 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
'bo king!!

Classic, dope shit!!!
shogun85 is offline   Reply With Quote