news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-05-2009, 05:12 PM   #1
Protect ya Neck!
black

Protect ya Neck! iron monkeyProtect ya Neck! iron monkeyProtect ya Neck! iron monkey
Default Has anyone here listened to madlibs Quasimoto's albums?

If so, what do you think about them. If not, grab The Unseen and the Further Adventures of Quasimot. Both are dope as hell
Protect ya Neck! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:59 PM   #2
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Yeah they are pretty good. Madlib knows how to put an album together.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:08 PM   #3
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

I just can't get into the voice for a whole album. If it wasn't for the voice, I could play them both a lot.
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:41 AM   #4
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have only heard The Unseen and I liked it, thought it was dope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:21 AM   #5
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ughh quasimotos voice is just too much for da god ... cant really bump that
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:23 AM   #6
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, ive just heard "The Unseen", but i thought that was dope, took me a while to get into it, but the beats are crazy.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 04:21 AM   #7
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i enjoy both quas albums.
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:50 AM   #8
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

unseen is a straight up classic. further adventures is dope as well but i think you really gotta be a fan of the first to get into the second.

and for anyone that doesn't smoke it might be harder to bump them
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:29 PM   #9
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

very good albums, his beats are on another level
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:55 PM   #10
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah both albums are annoying as fuck.

Don't pick them up, no matter what the faggit Madlib dick riders have to say.

Never hearing that homo shit again would be a blessing.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:56 PM   #11
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

And addressing an earlier point, these are the worst things to listen to stoned.

Not that anything is really bad to listen to stoned, but this shit is at the bottom of the pile.

Old 05-06-2009, 01:19 PM   #12
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like Quas. Americas Most Blunted is a classic.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:52 PM   #13
Longbongcilvaringz

Man, it's weird, the day before i bought Madvilliany i was listening to the radio and they were talking about some shit, and they played the entire clip that the snippet at the start of America's Most Blunted is from.

It's some dude who was beaten showing police.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Come_Out_(Reich)

Old 05-06-2009, 01:57 PM   #14
Longbongcilvaringz

Players Of The Game is a wicked tune.

And Fatbacks.

Diggin In Those Cakes.

Old 05-06-2009, 02:00 PM   #15
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

i only heard the Further Adventures of Lord Quas...i can't listen to the whole album straight through, it's just too weird somehow...
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote