news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-13-2009, 11:44 PM   #151
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by METHODKillah36 View Post
I'm surprised you guys were a little late on this, it's been leaked for almost a week...I think there are definitely a few over-reactions about how good of an album it is, but it really was the most pleasant surprise I've ever listened to and I'm sure that's being reflected...Songs like Underground are absolutely insane, and no one has even mentioned Deja-Vu which for me is one of the best songs on the album. "It's 12 noon, ain't no harm in self-inducin' a snooze, what else is new, fuck it, what would Elvis do in your shoes?"

But while I understand the theme of the album, he seems to really beat the subject matter to death..it seems like he's saying some of the same things from song to song, not something that really ruins them but I get it already.

In the end it really is up to par with his better stuff, which automatically makes Relapse 2 one of my most anticipated albums (and I really wouldn't expect any delays)

dog your on page ten of this thread. started the 7th. wtf?
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:35 AM   #152
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

the album is good but im not as hype as some here
the trues joints are Deja Vu and Underground where Em sounds like his old self
the other good songs are My Mom, Crack A Bottle, Insane (except for the lyrics), Medicine, Old Time Sake and Beautiful
but i just can't stop listening to Dr. West "you mean THIS!" "now what da fuck!" "Marshal whats the matter darling" "oh! no no no" "having doubts are we" LOL!! a perfect intro

i notice Eminem always use the full capacity of the CD all of his albums are over 70 minutes and in this one all tracks are abouve 4 minutes each

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:21 AM   #153
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Overall the album is great imo for 2009

Hes back on the right track

No wack or gay shit on this album

Great production, ill flows

Controversial, entertaining lyrics
Old 05-14-2009, 05:36 AM   #154
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Bagpipes, Old Times Sake, Underground and Medicine Ball are my favorites
Old 05-14-2009, 06:21 AM   #155
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, you are right, Eminem >>> ICP all the way
Old 05-14-2009, 06:26 AM   #156
Paranoid
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
yeah, you are right, Eminem >>> ICP all the way
I agree

And

www.PrematureCure.com

www.controlyourorgasms.com

www.Deferol.com
Old 05-14-2009, 06:34 AM   #157
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how is it to be the only one hyped for a new Wu Tang album?
Old 05-14-2009, 06:47 AM   #158
Paranoid
Venom

Old 05-14-2009, 06:50 AM   #159
Paranoid
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
how is it to be the only one hyped for a new Wu Tang album?
is this supposed to be like...a diss or something?

I guess you failed to notice this is a Wu Tang website

And I really don't care if the tiny population of euro/aussie/fag fanbase of wu isn't hyped for the album

Because I am

I love Wu Tang Clan

Faggot
Old 05-14-2009, 06:53 AM   #160
Paranoid
Venom

You probably also fail to realize there are thousands upon thousands of other fans of Wu

That don't post on this shitty little forum
Old 05-14-2009, 09:33 AM   #161
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^chillout slick and stop posting shit...

am i the only one who loves "we made you" ? haha lyrical content is shocking, but the beat and his flow... had a 6 hour graft today listenin to the radio and when that come on it put a little swing in my step... was cool.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:38 AM   #162
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post

am i the only one who loves "we made you" ? haha lyrical content is shocking, but the beat and his flow... had a 6 hour graft today listenin to the radio and when that come on it put a little swing in my step... was cool.
at first i thought it was wack. but now in the context of the album i like it. its catchy. not one of my favorites but its cool with me.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 03:17 PM   #163
Paranoid
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post

noob
Old 05-14-2009, 03:20 PM   #164
Paranoid
Venom