news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-07-2009, 11:45 PM   #1
mastapowerful
Veteran Member

mastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkey
Default Mastapowerful - Reformation Blues 2009 (free mixtape)

In between producing tracks for my own album I have been fucking around with some of my favorite hip hop songs and classic beats. I mainly made this for myself but I think some of these tracks are fucking dope (ie. sound better than the originals) so I decided to share. I guess these are what you kids would call "blends" or whatever but fuck a terminology classification system, these tracks are already local favs. Download, spark one, get lifted, listen to this, and be lifted even more. It's constant elevation in the Powerful household and y'all are invited. Feedback is much appreciated, whether you love to love or hate to hate!!! Peace cats!!!

Mastapowerful-Reformation Blues (2009)

BustaRhymes feat. Rza - We Dangerous
EPMD - Strictly MC
Gravediggaz - Poetry From the Grave
Gravediggaz - The Night the Ego Died
Gza - Beneath the Flavour
JayZ - Hey Papi
MobbDeep w. The Onakabazien - Shook Deep
Nas - Hip Hop Hope
Notorious B.I.G. feat. Raekwon and Ghostface - 3 Bricks
Rakim feat. Shyheim - Guess Who's Classic?
Wu Tang Clan - Wu Tang Diatribes (9 general ultimix)

Mastapowerful-Reformation Blues _2009_.rar - 84.83MB <-- Get it while it's hot!!!

All tracks mixed by me, mastapowerful, sometime in 2009!!!
Choose your own play order!!!

mastapowerful@gmail.com

mastapowerful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:09 AM   #2
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thnx masta
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:17 AM   #3
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo it doesnt work man
zshare sucks
Old 05-08-2009, 11:28 AM   #4
mastapowerful
Veteran Member

mastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkey

Seriously? Hmm, seems fine on this end but here is a rapidshare link for you anyway Drunken Monk.

http://rapidshare.com/files/230632493/Mastapowerful-Reformation_Blues__2009_.rar
Peace, Enjoy

Last edited by mastapowerful; 05-08-2009 at 11:32 AM.
mastapowerful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #5
Drunken Monk
B Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastapowerful View Post
seriously? Hmm, seems fine on this end but here is a rapidshare link for you anyway drunken monk.

http://rapidshare.com/files/230632493/mastapowerful-reformation_blues__2009_.rar
peace, enjoy
ooo thanks much love