news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-08-2009, 02:09 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default IMO all these new "art rap" rappers i.e Kanye,Wale,Kid Cudi are just bitin Mos!!

btw heres his new song of his new joint http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/...s-def-casa-bey

yeah all these new pop art rappers Kanye, Kid Cudi, Wale, Charles Hamilton etc even Lupe, who are always branded the "new thing" are just doing what Mos Def was doing years ago, but with brighter colors and dressing like Japanese kids.

All that singing shit, all that wavy drifty shit that Wale does gayly, while still "being a rapper", Mos BEEN doing all that shit for years!!

why cant no one see this?
Old 05-08-2009, 02:40 PM   #2
BIG D O
Veteran Member

Location: Somewhwere between concern and not givin a shit....
BIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkey

all them niggas is garbage, don't even lump Mos in with them clowns....
BIG D O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:45 PM   #3
baritone
yeah nigga

baritone crouching tiger

i think the proper term is hipster rap
"Da Mysteries of Chessboxin', first of all the word "mystery" means "unknown", you know, and the game of chess is like life, so in reality there is no mysteries to chess, it's just to those who don't understand life"- The GZA
Quote:
"If I wanted to fly, nigga I'll find a way to fly, nigga"- U-God
baritone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:47 PM   #4
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i noticed ghostlaced is always in a bad mood in the morning, every morning there is some hatred bein spewed ... then mid day he gets kinda nostalgic and asks what ur favorite thing about hip hop is, then towards tha night time he gets cocky and talks about how much he knows about rap lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:50 PM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how about removing Pac's cold dead dick from your eardrum next time you lick the gods balls, thanks.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:11 PM   #6
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

^^ahah deeep.

whos wale?
Old 05-08-2009, 03:12 PM   #7
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
i noticed ghostlaced is always in a bad mood in the morning, every morning there is some hatred bein spewed ... then mid day he gets kinda nostalgic and asks what ur favorite thing about hip hop is, then towards tha night time he gets cocky and talks about how much he knows about rap lol
Old 05-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #8
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
btw heres his new song of his new joint http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/...s-def-casa-bey

yeah all these new pop art rappers Kanye, Kid Cudi, Wale, Charles Hamilton etc even Lupe, who are always branded the "new thing" are just doing what Mos Def was doing years ago, but with brighter colors and dressing like Japanese kids.

All that singing shit, all that wavy drifty shit that Wale does gayly, while still "being a rapper", Mos BEEN doing all that shit for years!!

i agree with this except they arent anywhere near Mos' level....they just try to appeal to this new "hipster" generation of faggotry

i talked to someone the other day who was talkin up the new Cudi and Wale releases and i told him i just cant get into it and told him go listen to Wu Ooh and lol he said "Wu tang is kinda too hardcore for me" hahahahahah

W is for the real heads only
Old 05-09-2009, 05:18 AM   #9
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wu Ooh should've been a notch better lyrically so I could called it a great track, but Ionno why calling out Wale and Lupe when they are making good music...why is that a crime?

And what about you people that listen to rappers that bite Kool G Rap - from Rae, Ghost, Nas, Mobb, Tragedy, ..... so u guys are hypocrites too....

It's good music, if u don't like it, u don't like it.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:31 AM   #10
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Cause they had their own style?
Old 05-09-2009, 08:30 AM   #11
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

well ill be damned...i actually kinda agree with this......kinda