news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-09-2009, 07:16 AM   #16
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

just from readin it he sounded aight til he got to the part about whoopin eminems ass, shit just went downhill from there. motherfucker how the FUCK u gonna talk about people bein racist when YOU are the one painting eminems shit as some kind of racism?

man i tell u i love black people, what i hate is fucking niggers. its 2009 stupid coon, time for u to realize u are no better than the honkey ass crackers u despise
Old 05-09-2009, 07:22 AM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man you guys are fagggots

the man is defending his wife.

why this is bizarre to you idk, but you guys are faggots

"man nick is stupid, eminem is a good lyricist bro"

i bet you wouldn't say a word if a good lyricist licked a tear off your face.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:28 AM   #18
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
just from readin it he sounded aight til he got to the part about whoopin eminems ass, shit just went downhill from there. motherfucker how the FUCK u gonna talk about people bein racist when YOU are the one painting eminems shit as some kind of racism?

man i tell u i love black people, what i hate is fucking niggers. its 2009 stupid coon, time for u to realize u are no better than the honkey ass crackers u despise
lol Soulja Boy is the perfect example of a "nigger"
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:29 AM   #19
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so is the rza
Old 05-09-2009, 07:32 AM   #20
samtheseed

samtheseed sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post

Finally, some logic.
samtheseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:35 AM   #21
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post

i have nothin against him defendin his wife, but i have everything against the bitch made pussy ass way in which he deed it. if somebody said some shit about my lil ma id walk right up to their face and break their fuckin jaw, not write some fuckin internet blog sayin some racist shit about whatever the fuck their race is
Old 05-09-2009, 07:50 AM   #22
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

you mean to tell me em's approach as the least childish of the 2, so much so that you had to note on nick cannons childishness instead?

all i know is that his wife was insulted, how he responds is up to him and nobodies ballgame to critique and judge and wtf its his wife.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:07 AM   #23
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtheseed View Post
God damn, I'm on Nick Cannon's side. I hate Nick's career but he's 100% right about Eminem. He's a has-been, he's a sellout, he's a woman-hater, he's probably bisexual or something with all the buttrape and crossdress rap and he's taken the spotlight from a ton of better black rappers. I try to not hate on Relapse, but Eminem comes off so pathetic throughout that bullshit song. Eminem can't defend himself in this argument. He's being a chump.

lol what spot light is he coving...from what i hear with my ears...in the last 3 or so years...rap has turned to r&b...and is wack as fuck..auto tuned out,
boys kissing boys...(lil wayne)
i can kill the career of any mc...(soulja boy)

name some mc's u think the buyer is outshing with purchases of relapse

sales has been way down...only person going plat is lil wayne...who now thinks he is god to hip hop he got board with it ..cuz he is to good he went rock...

not taking em's side..cuz the album is just ok
(better then his last)..of cours it will go plat
lol

but who spot did he just take
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:24 AM   #24
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
i have nothin against him defendin his wife, but i have everything against the bitch made pussy ass way in which he deed it. if somebody said some shit about my lil ma id walk right up to their face and break their fuckin jaw, not write some fuckin internet blog sayin some racist shit about whatever the fuck their race is
i cant argue with that shrap.....im not married,or famous for that matter but if i was and em or any rapper for that matter said some fucked up shit about my wife im getting at them...sure ill come at them like a man is susposed to but if the come back with som disrespectful shit..im swinging on em...i dont give a fuck if it was dj premier that dissed my wife(if i had one) hed get fucked up too my nigga.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:43 AM   #25
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nick cannon is a fucking faggot.

trying to hug eminems dick tails for some pub bc his gay ass mtv show is wacker than wack.

i hope em eats that piece of shit for breakfast.

i have a new found respect for the dude after relapse. cold killing it. cold crush kill that gay cannon.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:55 AM   #26
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i was all with him til he started ranting about race, and women...not realizing that hes being sexist by saying men cant take on women...what a shit sucker
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:56 AM   #27
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Quote:

Lol at calling Nick Cannon racist.
He had a show on Nickelodeon for fuck's sake.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:04 AM   #28
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

LOL....Nick Cannon? hahaha

Who the hell follows Nick Cannon's blog?

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:05 AM   #29
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtheseed View Post
he's a woman-hater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Cannon View Post
I mean, what real man picks fights with women? Real MCís battle other real MCís. Ask Nas, ask Jay Z, you didnít see them starting beefs with women! That is truly some punk shit!
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:48 AM   #30
samtheseed

samtheseed sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
lol what spot light is he coving...from what i hear with my ears...in the last 3 or so years...rap has turned to r&b...and is wack as fuck..auto tuned out,
boys kissing boys...(lil wayne)
i can kill the career of any mc...(soulja boy)

name some mc's u think the buyer is outshing with purchases of relapse

sales has been way down...only person going plat is lil wayne...who now thinks he is god to hip hop he got board with it ..cuz he is to good he went rock...

not taking em's side..cuz the album is just ok
(better then his last)..of cours it will go plat
lol

but who spot did he just take
I don't give 2 shits about sales. But what kills me is critics and wannabe heads saying Em is one of the greatest who've ever done it like Inspectah Deck or Rakim or Pun never existed. Em's written some GREAT rhymes. But MCs who've changed hip-hop with one verse are even more special and overlooked. I'm talking on the critical level that used to be more important than sales. And the reason he got over so well was he was a white guy who was nice. Its just reality. He's got crazy talent, but he's not even the best white rap act to me. Lil Wayne isn't even the same genre to me.

Last edited by samtheseed; 05-09-2009 at 10:50 AM.
samtheseed is offline   Reply With Quote