news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-25-2009, 12:57 AM   #241
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k
ok bro, again, how many people have you known or heard about ANYWHERE at ANY TIME at ANY PLACE whether it be the news, internet, whatever that have gotten sick from eating well-prepared pork in any of its various forms?

HOW MANY? TOO MANY TO COUNT.

and i never said anything about no conspiracy bullshit,

YOU'RE A LIAR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k but to think eating pork is some kind of "consipiracy to lead the 85% astray (i.e. Black Man)" than you need to get your head out of your ass
like i said, if you do it to follow your religious practice, that's a-ok...but to mark pork or ham as fucking poison is just ridiculous....and WHAT "scientific facts" state that it is unhealthy to eat?? maybe if thats ALL you eat it would be but you know the saying "too much of anything is bad for you"

poison animal eater....

holy shit did you even read what i said, are you really that ignorant or do you just pretend to be
Old 06-25-2009, 01:00 AM   #242
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
people been eating pork.

people will stay eating pork.

pork in moderation is fine.

people can and do live long healthy lives consuming pork.
i know a coke head thats been sniffin coke before i was born, he keeps a smile on his face and been at his job forever - true story
he's also cool peoples - will do anything for you
Old 06-25-2009, 06:04 AM   #243
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
ok bro, again, how many people have you known or heard about ANYWHERE at ANY TIME at ANY PLACE whether it be the news, internet, whatever that have gotten sick from eating well-prepared pork in any of its various forms?

and i never said anything about no conspiracy bullshit, like i said, if you do it to follow your religious practice, that's a-ok...but to mark pork or ham as fucking poison is just ridiculous....and WHAT "scientific facts" state that it is unhealthy to eat?? maybe if thats ALL you eat it would be but you know the saying "too much of anything is bad for you"

mm-mmmmm...iberian ham is the best
You will find that scientific facts and KTL do not mix...at all...Now if you want to talk about 'scientific facts' that have already been dis proven...YOu are in the right spot my friend.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:09 AM   #244
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
i know a coke head thats been sniffin coke before i was born, he keeps a smile on his face and been at his job forever - true story
he's also cool peoples - will do anything for you

more power to him.

some people roll like that.

but lots of heads eat pork their whole long lives and it aint no thing.

prolly lots die early too, but they also don't eat their fruits and veggies (in a simplistic way of putting it).
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:18 PM   #245
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
more power to him.

some people roll like that.

but lots of heads eat pork their whole long lives and it aint no thing.

prolly lots die early too, but they also don't eat their fruits and veggies (in a simplistic way of putting it).
thats it right there -

some people smoke cigarettes their whole life too - i've known oldie peoples who smoked cigars and cigarettes for years upon years - when they get sick, the doctor doesn't tell them they are sick from smoking - they just get sick - doesn't mean that cigarettes aren't poison - when you stop smoking cigarettes for a long time, the smell of the smoke from someone else usually bothers you - its the same with the smell of pork cooking - but to each his own

high blood pressure, the gout, hard time breathing,etc... have been attributed to a high swine diet - i'm not saying that pork is the only thing that causes these problems, but i've notice, on the very top of the do not eat list that the oldies get from their doctors when they begin to get real sick it says Pork,refined sugar,bleached bread etc... - i've seen at least 3 of these list in my life time -
Old 08-20-2012, 10:57 AM   #246
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

I'll never give up bacon..........

I refuse

If you gotta problem with that?

come at me bro....
Old 08-20-2012, 11:18 AM   #247
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Why does your diet say NO pork??

"When the Diet was developed, pork meat often carried the virus of trichinosis. We haven't eaten pork ever since."

http://graciediet.com/ask/

http://graciediet.com/ask/why-does-y...t-say-no-pork/

BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:59 AM   #248
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

pork is bad for you, but this apple is still sitting here on my table looking brand new
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:54 PM   #249
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

tl;dr; my 2 cents:
-Haven't studies proven that Pigs are either smarter or cleaner than most other animals? Shouldn't that have any influence on the negative stigma they receive?

-While cows & chicken provide, respectively milk & eggs next to the meat pigs are luxury animals who are only good for their meat. Could the islamic ban on pork tie in with motivation behind the ramadan?
Old 08-20-2012, 06:01 PM   #250
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEARNY ZZYZWICZ View Post
tl;dr; my 2 cents:
-Haven't studies proven that Pigs are either smarter or cleaner than most other animals? Shouldn't that have any influence on the negative stigma they receive?

-While cows & chicken provide, respectively milk & eggs next to the meat pigs are luxury animals who are only good for their meat. Could the islamic ban on pork tie in with motivation behind the ramadan?

it's said that rats are smart too

so are dogs

cats can be quite intelligent

cleaner....nah -

pigs are said to eat their own shit

so are chickens

chickes are said to have 2 stomachs, a digestive system to handle the poisons it intakes -

pigs are said to not have a inner system equipt to handle it's intake of toxins well enough - so the toxins stay in the flesh

The War on Swine

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthr...e+war+on+swine
Old 08-20-2012, 06:09 PM   #251
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
it's said that rats are smart too

so are dogs

cats can be quite intelligent

cleaner....nah -

pigs are said to eat their own shit

so are chickens

chickes are said to have 2 stomachs, a digestive system to handle the poisons it intakes -

pigs are said to not have a inner system equipt to handle it's intake of toxins well enough - so the toxins stay in the flesh

The War on Swine

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthr...e+war+on+swine
Faeces can contain bacteria beneficial to the overall immune system of the animal. This can even occur to humans to some degree.

I know enough about evolution to know that such facts alone aren't enough to judge an animal.

Last edited by Frank Sobotka; 08-20-2012 at 06:12 PM.
Frank Sobotka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:29 PM   #252
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Faeces can contain bacteria beneficial to the overall immune system of the animal. This can even occur to humans to some degree.

it can or it does ?

feces is not something any animal or human Needs to eat

the pig can do with out it and so can humans

Quote:
I know enough about evolution to know that such facts alone aren't enough to judge an animal.
what do you mean by judging the animal ?

it may have nutritional values

allot of things have nutritional values

but if the dangers of it outweigh the benefits, then it is what it is and you make the choice whether or not to take that risk
Old 08-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #253
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

this thread needs more bacon.......

Old 08-23-2012, 04:19 PM   #254
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

im seriously considering going back to eating pork. i never stopped eating it for religious reason but for health. im just not seeing why its so bad.

in moderation all meats are fine. the problem is people eating it too much and also the fact that people arent eating quality organic meats. a lot of the meat people eat is horribly processed containing all types of chemicals and hormones. shit aint good for you.

similar thing with our fruits and veggies. though you can eat as much of those as you like all the GMO bullshit wont give you any of the nutrients you're supposed to get.

overall our food is just terrible due to the need for mass production since no one grows their own food and has their own livestock. its the price we pay.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote