0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2005, 03:31 PM   #1
dafran
36 chambers
 
dafran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 33
Posts: 1,071
Rep Power: 0
dafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killa
Default Mathematics the problem

The album is sick best tracks on it:

real niggaz
the rush
john 3:16
u.s.a.

i was dissapointed with break that cuz it got odb on it but the beat ain't shit and the cats that are down with math ruins some tracks too but i think is better than da come up
__________________


OL'DIRTY BASTARD (R.I.P.)
dafran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 03:55 PM   #2
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member
 
mic-cord-strangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: nijmegen
Posts: 1,171
Rep Power: 13
mic-cord-strangler shaolin monk
Default Re: Mathematics the problem

dopest tracks to me are

can i rise
winta snow
rush
spotlite
__________________
1st king
mic-cord-strangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 04:06 PM   #3
siciliaWU
Hip Hop Knowledge King
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Newark, NJ AND Atl, GA
Age: 32
Posts: 65
Rep Power: 0
siciliaWU grasshopper
Default Re: Mathematics the problem

what channel u guys get it on? i wanna peep it
__________________
WU TANG FOREVER-BEST DOUBLE CD EVER, and its NOT even closE!
siciliaWU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 04:07 PM   #4
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 25
Posts: 3,813
Rep Power: 17
deadlymelody grasshopper
Default Re: Mathematics the problem

What would you rate it? 4/5, 8/10?
deadlymelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 04:13 PM   #5
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican
 
Dr Zayus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 1,063
Rep Power: 11
Dr Zayus drunken mastaDr Zayus drunken masta
Default Re: Mathematics the problem

Nah, you're all wrong.. best track is Strawberries & Cream. That shit is FIRE
Dr Zayus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 05:24 PM   #6
FasterBlade
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,090
Rep Power: 18
FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms
Default Re: Mathematics the problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Zayus
Nah, you're all wrong.. best track is Strawberries & Cream. That shit is FIRE
haha word that shits insane. havent heard Break Dat or Tommy yet, album seemed real sick.
FasterBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 08:08 PM   #7
FasterBlade
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,090
Rep Power: 18
FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms
Default Re: Mathematics the problem

damn, Tommy is dope and Break Dat is crazy to me. its a well known bassloop, but teh added organs and the verses make it ill. no weak tracks really, the beat switch-up for Ali Vegas verse was dope. 8.5/10 maybe a 9, im impressed
FasterBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 09:14 PM   #8
da
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 31
Rep Power: 0
da grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to da Send a message via AIM to da Send a message via MSN to da Send a message via Yahoo to da
Default Re: Mathematics the problem

where did u guyz here dis album, how did ya'll get it
da is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 09:22 PM   #9
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member
 
Rebel_INS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: CA
Age: 26
Posts: 2,623
Rep Power: 14
Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS
Default Re: Mathematics the problem

Tightness havent heard yet
__________________
Rebel_INS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 09:27 PM   #10
thwak
over rates mathematics
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: flossmoor, il.
Posts: 676
Rep Power: 11
thwak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to thwak
Default Re: Mathematics the problem

we got it from the keebler elfs.

YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE KEEBLER ELFS WERE DOWN WITH THE WU DID YA!
thwak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 09:50 PM   #11
siciliaWU
Hip Hop Knowledge King
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Newark, NJ AND Atl, GA
Age: 32
Posts: 65
Rep Power: 0
siciliaWU grasshopper
Default Re: Mathematics the problem

this cd is SICK, im coppin it the first day out......SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
__________________
WU TANG FOREVER-BEST DOUBLE CD EVER, and its NOT even closE!
siciliaWU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 09:54 PM   #12
Create
Furst Breed !!
 
Create's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: The Desert (Queens)
Age: 27
Posts: 2,532
Rep Power: 14
Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create
Default Re: Mathematics the problem

its allright


eyeslow ruins alot of shit


and ali vegas was cool with some wu tang under him that was pretty shocking
__________________

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 05:58 AM   #13
inditing dane
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 226
Rep Power: 0
inditing dane grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to inditing dane
Default Re: Mathematics the problem

here's my take on this album.
Mathmatics has a good intention to put all of the wu on the album and he gets some of his crew on it for the rest of tracks, initially thats a good idea. But ultimately it fails due to the lack skills from most his crew. I think eyeslow, buddha bless is pretty dope and ali vegas has a great verse...but the rest of them im not really feeling, bald head is the worst, damn he is terrible. Also all the reused verses from the wu is not a good look either (Ghost on strawberries, Ghost and Rae on real nillaz, odb on break dat, at least he cut Meths verse on spotlite), but the most disappointing thing about this album is actually maths beats, yeah i said it! a lot of pretty good beats, a couple of wack ones and only few real bangers! the beats im really feeling at this time is; Strawberries & Cream, Can I Rise, Winta Sno, Real Nillaz, Rush and Spot Lite...
The average ones is: C What I C, John 3:16, Bullet Scar, U.S.A. and Tommy
The wack ones: Two Shots Of Henny, Coach Talk and Break That.
While this sounds harsh, it's only because Math used to be one of my favorite producers but on both his own albums he has disappointed, it's far from being weak, but i expect much more, maybe to much?? But in the end this is still a good album, better than most these days, like 7/10 or something, but right now im feeling streetlife's album much more....
inditing dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 06:14 AM   #14
clanarchy
CHICKEN HEAD
 
clanarchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 155
Rep Power: 0
clanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal son
Default Re: Mathematics the problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by inditing dane
here's my take on this album.
Mathmatics has a good intention to put all of the wu on the album and he gets some of his crew on it for the rest of tracks, initially thats a good idea. But ultimately it fails due to the lack skills from most his crew. I think eyeslow, buddha bless is pretty dope and ali vegas has a great verse...but the rest of them im not really feeling, bald head is the worst, damn he is terrible. Also all the reused verses from the wu is not a good look either (Ghost on strawberries, Ghost and Rae on real nillaz, odb on break dat, at least he cut Meths verse on spotlite), but the most disappointing thing about this album is actually maths beats, yeah i said it! a lot of pretty good beats, a couple of wack ones and only few real bangers! the beats im really feeling at this time is; Strawberries & Cream, Can I Rise, Winta Sno, Real Nillaz, Rush and Spot Lite...
The average ones is: C What I C, John 3:16, Bullet Scar, U.S.A. and Tommy
The wack ones: Two Shots Of Henny, Coach Talk and Break That.
While this sounds harsh, it's only because Math used to be one of my favorite producers but on both his own albums he has disappointed, it's far from being weak, but i expect much more, maybe to much?? But in the end this is still a good album, better than most these days, like 7/10 or something, but right now im feeling streetlife's album much more....
Damn, took the words out of my mouth. Except I like U.S.A.
clanarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 06:21 AM   #15
inditing dane
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 226
Rep Power: 0
inditing dane grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to inditing dane
Default Re: Mathematics the problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by clanarchy
Damn, took the words out of my mouth. Except I like U.S.A.
thanks man...
i like that track too, but the beat could be better
inditing dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
beats plus odb tribute to download !!! Endemic Audio Booth 4 11-26-2006 09:53 AM
The Hardcore Click.... Skellington Wu-Tang Chamber 21 09-18-2005 08:27 PM
hey Born an Shrap.....check it out! Sicka than aidZ Graphics Corner 24 08-19-2005 12:55 AM
Ghost and Rae @ Rock The Bells Skellington Wu-Tang Chamber 5 06-13-2005 11:28 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one