news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-11-2009, 11:57 AM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Wu Tang Pop Culture References (in their lyrics).

I think we should list them all that you know. I know Wu have made lots of odd/funny pop culture ref's in their lyics, i cant think of that many off the top but i know theres alot out there. I find them funny because theyre usually out of no where and dont fit in to what they usually talk about, and theyre just generally funny.

off the top some i can think of :

"tilt the hat like Esther" - Ghostface on Tha Game reffing Aunt Esther from Stepford and Son.

"Me and my girl'll run like Luke and Laura" - Ghostface on Iron Maiden reffing Luke and Laura couple from General Hospital.like that.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #2
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

thats funny i just listened to The Game like an hour ago when i was in my whip and heard that line and it occured to me that it was reference to Sanford and Son.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:57 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh yeah lol i meant sanford, not stepford
Old 05-11-2009, 04:48 PM   #4
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

guess not....

Last edited by Shogah; 09-16-2009 at 12:09 PM.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:53 PM   #5
baritone
yeah nigga

baritone crouching tiger

you battle, ya sayin goodbye like tevin campbell
"Da Mysteries of Chessboxin', first of all the word "mystery" means "unknown", you know, and the game of chess is like life, so in reality there is no mysteries to chess, it's just to those who don't understand life"- The GZA
Quote:
"If I wanted to fly, nigga I'll find a way to fly, nigga"- U-God
baritone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:24 PM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^finally we got one lol. Weak at the knees like SWV is another obvious one.

COME ON FAGGOTS, MORE SHIT
Old 05-11-2009, 09:50 PM   #7
Monkdude
ADEPT

Monkdude drunken mastaMonkdude drunken masta

tryin to get my sexy back like timberland and timberlake.. obviously a weak one but oh well. i think method man probably has the most
Monkdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:56 PM   #8
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

movin thru the city like you batman, but you so pussy like catwoman...
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:57 PM   #9
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a spaceknight like rom, consume planets like unicron, blastin photon bombs from the arm like galvatron...

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 05-11-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:06 PM   #10
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

all your bitch saw was the black silhouette of the dark ninja, lion king of the jungle, simba, cut the root to your family tree, timber

me and dr strange in the black reign smokin chimneys

rza's got tons of comic/cartoon references
Old 05-14-2009, 09:37 AM   #11
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

"swinging thru ya town like a nieghbourhood spiderman"

"the lone ranger, code red, danger"
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:21 AM   #12
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smoke on the mic like smoking joe frazier.

rhyme as good as a Tastykake

god came in aiming like terry bradshaw

don't eat skippy jif or peter pan

i don't eat green eggs and ham

getting down for the funk of it. Like Fred Sanford in the business for the junk of it.

and there's Boss Hog's black and white pit with the pink lips

Tyson bite Holyfield ear

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:35 AM   #13
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

we love the sport

i just remembered a great one

"Talk strange like Bjork, great hero Jim Thorpe"

^one of my favorites
Old 05-14-2009, 11:21 AM   #14
Niksdavan
CHICKEN HEAD

Niksdavan shaolin monk

Sit in the sun, six hours and I charge up like Goku
DragonBall Z, imagine you're raggin me
That's like walkin through a Blood hood flaggin a C
Niksdavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:16 PM   #15
DRUNKENDRAGON
Veteran Member

DRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkey

Pass the bone kid, pass the bone, let's get on this mission like Indiana jones

Rhymes rugged and built like schwarzeneger

Swinging swords like Shinobi
DRUNKENDRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote