news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-12-2009, 05:17 PM   #16
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Seems his supporting role got drastically cut down to size on 6 tracks for a 20 song album (thats if theres skits/intros/outros) so Raekwon def tampered with the original CL2.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:37 PM   #17
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
This is bad news. Deck's been shit for years now. I hope his verses get cut before it comes out. I don't want to hear "cops pop shots on my block with crack rocks" after a murderously lyrical Rae verse.
hahahhhhahaa!!! lol 2tru.

really Dopium is racing ahead once again for anticipation. Rae hasnt relased much to make me think otherwise.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:43 PM   #18
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is great news. id rather hear deck on a cuban linx track than GZA. easily
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:48 PM   #19
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I am the only one who doesnt want Deck or GZA anywhere near this album??

lol
no ur not

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:08 PM   #20
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think once we see a definitive tracklist of cl2 there's no reason to get excited for anything..
this to me will tell if he really is making an album for the fans..
which he has been saying for years..
battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:38 PM   #21
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
no ur not
count me in

deck is a pedestrian bore now; if you doubt it, listen to resident patient 1-2, 8 diagrams, and 'can't stop me now'

keep deck and gza away from this please

needs more golden arms
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:27 PM   #22
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

the fuck is GZA getting lumped in with Deck for? GZA still writes ill shit, Deck's flow and pen game have fallen way off. hes got alot to prove, hope hes spittin some lava on the album

hes been really, i dunno...mixtapish ever since Resident Patient. too generic of material, block/glock/rocks type sh1t.
Old 05-12-2009, 08:42 PM   #23
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ because Gza fell off too? what exactly is Gza still just as good at as he was on his shit from 95-99? the biggest change in Deck's game is him havin lost his voice which is out of his control, Gza makes music that sounds like a total lack of effort on his part, like he couldn't care less how it turns out, which can only be blamed on him.

I agree that Deck has fallin off majorly, but it's a different game these days, maybe his style will suit the album, this ain't automatically bad news. To be fair, most the production we've heard him on in the past 2 years has been weak, maybe some good beats will spark somethin? we'll see I guess
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:57 PM   #24
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

no MC from 93 is as good as they once were

GZA at least put out a boom bap album with dope lyrics, Resident Patient 2 was just a generic mixtape with generic spitting. GZA hooked up with Muggs before that, Deck dropped the forgettable RP 1 around the same time. you see where im going with this...
Old 05-12-2009, 09:05 PM   #25
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea, but the reason I use that analogy is because it shows that Gza has indeed fallen off and a lot of Gza riders like to pretend that he's just as good as he's always been just because he still writes good lyrics. I've even seen some retards on this site say that Gza has improved since his liquid swords days, which is definitive of the act of dick riding. I can level with what you're sayin mostly, but I think they've both lost a major aspect of their appeal, just in different ways.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:25 PM   #26
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm happy that deck is on six tracks because that most likely means multple guest apperances from other clan members
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:54 PM   #27
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

no, he hasnt improved thats for sure. but you could take any number of his recent verses, throw it on a RZA produced Cuban song and it would sound ill

the song itself isnt for me, but take that verse he did with the Black Lips. dude can still write some incredible stuff

Deck sounded alot better on 8D than he did on the RP tapes (aside from his voice on Stick Me), hes always thrived better in a group environment. im confident he can come with some sh1t for CL2
Old 05-12-2009, 10:03 PM   #28
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

hear deck on on "watch your mouth"? he tore that up!!! one of the most overlooked verses as of late..

"INS spit monster bars split long cigars my clique dons bitch yall are frauds"
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:10 PM   #29
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

I am a little worried......but Thug World was supposed 2 be on CL 2 and his verse on that song is straight heat so if they r hot bars like that.......Im fine wit it
Old 05-12-2009, 11:11 PM   #30
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

why just because U-God drops a solid mixtape he suddenly becomes 09 Rakim, idk
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote