news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-12-2009, 11:14 PM   #31
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"but Thug World was supposed 2 be on CL 2 and his verse on that song is straight heat so if they r hot bars like that"

Your talkin about that copied pasted verse from the 06 RP mixtape "Get Ya Weight Up"?
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:17 PM   #32
Spectrum7glr
Veteran Member

Spectrum7glr shaolin monk

I guess we gotta trust Raekwon on this one. Inspectah Deck can still spit flames. Of course it's 2009, not 1993. Let's be realistic.
Spectrum7glr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:52 PM   #33
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

he coulda recorded that verse for CL II b4 Get Ya Weight Up.....CL II has been in the making for ages now
Old 05-13-2009, 01:23 AM   #34
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killa

He still got it:

Observe the word, when I speak, get the truth's heard
True to the curb, Wu classic is the new birth
Spreading the blessing across seven continents
Arm of the trench, there's no form of defense
Entertainment, nine swords swing rapid
Check the techniques, first bow to The Abbott
Witty Unpredictable, gritty individual
Valid, if it's Actual, Talent and it's Natural
Game, rugged like the train, pump it in ya vein
I and I ride or die under the name
W-U, the primary, ya secondary
Definitely not necessary, the legendary
You printed the blueprints to do this shit
Moving the youth in the bricks
Spit poison tipped darts that rip hearts
Through the chest, when I manifest my sick art
Old 05-13-2009, 05:33 AM   #35
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Gambino View Post
why just because U-God drops a solid mixtape he suddenly becomes 09 Rakim, idk
wtf? r u nuts????

have you heard 8D????? he was a fkin MVP of that album (besides MK and MM)

Deck needs that larynx operation, and some new ideas. he's fallen off.

GZA is an old-ass ni66a. lol

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:26 AM   #36
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i have no idea why everyone is acting like deck is a total bum now. yall thought his verses on take it back, watch your mouth, and stick me, were wack?...really???

same with his verse on 9 milli bros(barring the strept throat). tell me those verses would be weak if he was healthy and had his normal voice on those tracks.

yes he's had some not so good verses but so has ugod, and every other clan member. do you guys really think that HSS and Mr. X were lyrical brilliance?

deck has never been a solo artist. he cant hold down an album by himself lyrically. US lyrically was solid but certainly not great. he's most effective in a more limited compasity and he'll be fine on 6 tracks.

i'd still take the movement and RP over HSS and MrX from a lyrical standpoint.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:32 AM   #37
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

his voice sounds crap who wants to listen to a rapper with a crap voice? lol its the no1 importance.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:33 AM   #38
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tell that to Canibus and Warcloud fans.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:34 AM   #39
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

he doesnt have a crap voice, he had a cold.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 05-13-2009, 08:36 AM   #40
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[quote=wadedigital36;1571738]i have no idea why everyone is acting like deck is a total bum now. yall thought his verses on take it back, watch your mouth, and stick me, were wack?...really???

same with his verse on 9 milli bros(barring the strept throat). tell me those verses would be weak if he was healthy and had his normal voice on those tracks.

yes he's had some not so good verses but so has ugod, and every other clan member. do you guys really think that HSS and Mr. X were lyrical brilliance?

deck has never been a solo artist. he cant hold down an album by himself lyrically. US lyrically was solid but certainly not great. he's most effective in a more limited compasity and he'll be fine on 6 tracks.

i'd still take the movement and RP over HSS and MrX from a lyrical standpoint.[/quote]

i'll agree with that, but that doesn't change the fact that most recently, u-god has been making most of the clan look like losers.

wtf is a compasity?

right now deck's lyrics are predictable as hell or just corny ('ride like the scream machine', 'fresh like tupperware'...he's taking it back to 79, literally), and his flow never changes...and he needs a lozenge or something.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:45 AM   #41
THE W
ISRAELITE

making them look like losers? really??? you think he's that good?

ghost and deck PWNED uey on take it back and did it again on watch your mouth along with method man. method man got him on wolves which has ueys only standout verse on 8D to me. everything else he did on that album was just slightyly above average.

as far as decks predictable subject matter, i dont see how he's any less predictable than raekwon or ghost who's been saying the same stuff since they came in the game. i also fail to see whats wrong with his flow. he rides every beat he's on perfectly(barring windmill, dont know what he was doing on that).
Old 05-13-2009, 08:49 AM   #42
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Uey, Meth and Ghost should be all over this shit.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:13 AM   #43
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
making them look like losers? really??? you think he's that good?

ghost and deck PWNED uey on take it back and did it again on watch your mouth along with method man. method man got him on wolves which has ueys only standout verse on 8D to me. everything else he did on that album was just slightyly above average.

as far as decks predictable subject matter, i dont see how he's any less predictable than raekwon or ghost who's been saying the same stuff since they came in the game. i also fail to see whats wrong with his flow. he rides every beat he's on perfectly(barring windmill, dont know what he was doing on that).
his flow never changes, it's the same meter and use of multis, it's like sean price, cool for a while and then ultra repetitive...and deck did not own him on take it back, maybe ghost did but uey's verse was much more interesting to listen, and i think he was equal to meth on wolves...rae and ghost may say the same shit, but it's at least more colorful and interesting, deck's verses have just been rambles, and he's on some lame old school hip hoppy not saying anything style...he's starting to sound like one of those jurassic 5 assholes. have you listened to bring back god and train trussle? much better than resident patient 2, digi snax, any of the blackout 2 tracks floating around, any of ghost's recent leaks, much of8 diagrams, and much of raekwon's leaked material.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:26 AM   #44
-IrOnBuLL-

-IrOnBuLL- grasshopper

great to see deck bein on some of the tracks
but i personally hope meth n RZA do versez on it
ghost obviously gon be there
masta killa, Uey, Gza probably have their versez on it too

n i love to put this out so the haterz can see.
cappadonna might appear on it.
lol *sees a couple of frownz*
-IrOnBuLL- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:14 AM   #45
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

get off U-God's nuts
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote