news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-19-2009, 11:37 AM   #16
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

prolif, why are you arguing hockey with a guy that lives on a farm in west virginia?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:44 AM   #17
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh, i didnt know where he was from.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:08 PM   #18
Blood Btz

Blood Btz grasshopper

I think, Lebron is better than Kobe, but I don't like him...
Blood Btz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:13 PM   #19
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why did they stop doing that tracer thing that showed where the puck was? That actually got some more people to watch hockey, without getting as much of a headache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:23 PM   #20
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that was a FOX thing. they don't have hockey anymore. thank god, that puck tracker was so fucking annoying. if you are too retarded to follow a black puck on white ice, you shouldn't be alive, let alone watching hockey.

Old 05-19-2009, 12:29 PM   #21
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

With the tracer thing, hockey had a chance to compete with curling in terms of ratings. Without the tracer thing, no chance.

Quote:
Old 05-19-2009, 12:53 PM   #22
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate

Fox Sports was doing some hockey playoffs over here, but their done for the season now.
Eradicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:12 PM   #23
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I heard there's footage of this matchup.
Is that true?
Rare indeed.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #24
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

haha, you guys are full of jokes.

Old 05-19-2009, 04:07 PM   #25
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Why did they stop doing that tracer thing that showed where the puck was? That actually got some more people to watch hockey, without getting as much of a headache.
I heard that thing was costly and was too much to set up.

The impressions I remember were: "why do you need that for? Cant Americans follow the puck?".

It was good when the puck was along the boards and couldnt see it but FOX camera views were never that good to begin with. It caused you to focus on the puck too much and not the actual plays happening at times.

I thought FOX hockey broadcasting was horrible. It was ok because they always had the 3PM games on...it was always Phili, Rangers, Pittsburgh playing those games.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:20 AM   #26
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no it would not be better then kobe/james

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:46 AM   #27
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I'll watch this matchup.....WHat channel is the Stanley Cup going to be on? If its VS i might not cuz I need some HD going on for some added incentive.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:52 AM   #28
check two
N.I.

I heard the series is going to be on Prism.

Quote:
Old 05-30-2009, 01:17 PM   #29
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

what the fuck is that.... i figured NBC would carry it
Old 05-30-2009, 01:42 PM   #30
BrklynZoo
Gravedigga

BrklynZoo shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
your probably right because LeBron would totally dominate the series and it wouldnt even be fun to watch for a non Cavs fan.
lol'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Rome
Zack Greinke is better than Greg Maddux
BrklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote