news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-14-2009, 10:17 PM   #1
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger
Default new lord Superb is fiiiiiiire!

Can somebody rip that joint "The One" off his myspace, that shit is classic!
Peace
Old 05-14-2009, 10:23 PM   #2
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

You know when the mixtape is dropping?
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 01:38 AM   #3
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms
Lightbulb

Last edited by NIKLZ; 03-19-2012 at 12:31 AM.
NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:08 AM   #4
Jamal Arief
Veteran Member

Jamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkey

http://www.myspace.com/farrockamericarecords

perb is just amazing, real creative dude. even though he is only on a few dozen tracks, he is one of my favorite MCs period!
cant wait for the mixtape.

Peace.
Jamal Arief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:46 AM   #5
billzyear12203

billzyear12203 grasshopper

its ok I am happy to hear new music from the nigga
Old 05-15-2009, 07:12 PM   #6
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger

somebody rip that joint the one
Old 05-16-2009, 04:40 AM   #7
Jamal Arief
Veteran Member

Jamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkey

and those other ones too please.......
i am at a lousy computer over the weekend and i cannot even install flash player to listen to it streaming, let alone rip it myself.
would be much appreciated!

Peace.
Jamal Arief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:29 AM   #8
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger

word
Old 05-16-2009, 12:17 PM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im trying to rip but my shit isnt working right now for some reason cant figure it out
Old 05-16-2009, 12:32 PM   #10
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice to heard about new shit of lord superb
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:56 PM   #11
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Druken Monk where the fuck are my videos????
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:17 PM   #12
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Druken Monk where the fuck are my videos????
last time i tell u
this wweek u have vids
im busy man
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:58 PM   #13
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anyone gonna rip this?
Old 05-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #14
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger

i tried to rip em wit file2hd.com but its only 13 seconds long im heated i already burned em on a cd all of ems only 13 second clips
Old 05-17-2009, 09:36 AM   #15
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoflaugeninja
Uploaded all 7 tracks from his MySpace onto my RapidShare account.

I just made this account for anyone that wants these.

https://ssl.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/collectorszone.cgi

CamoflaugeNinja
Shaolin7

Rep please? Quote)

Props to camoflaugeninja!