news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-16-2009, 10:18 PM   #1
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo
Default Any DJs on here?

im tryng to become one...i kno nothing (pretty much) and i have no one to teach me..eloels...basically, my aim is to blend well, and scratch on a basic level....now..what should i get, equipment wise...and i mean as far as brand and price..i know i need 2tables and a mixer....PLEASE HELPABROTHEROUT..ELOELS.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:56 PM   #2
iammzac
Veteran Member

iammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to iammzac

I've been saving for a while. I'm getting two tech 1200's and a nice mixer.. hopefully soon -- possibly a stanton sa3. Buy the book 'How To DJ Right'.. it's a great starter guide.
iammzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:02 PM   #3
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

1200s are the way to go

i own numark ttx1s though

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:11 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what is that? mixer?

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 05-17-2009, 12:09 AM   #5
iammzac
Veteran Member

iammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal soniammzac prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to iammzac

n0 numarks are a brand 0f decks

there is numark, stant0n, technics, gemini, etc

just research 0n the internet.. g00g1e is y0ur friend
iammzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 12:19 AM   #6
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no one should help this poser ... on here askin if ttx is a mixer ... do us all a favor and do your homework ... read a book , fuck it just read an article ... read something before you come back here and ask "elohels how do i do duh deejayz music"
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:17 AM   #7
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ok just so we're clear everyone, this is a person that says i follow him around a talk shit about him....fuckin cock face. How am i a poser? did i say i was a fuckin DJ, asswipe? im seriously considering pursuing DJ'ing...and if i knew what a TTX is WHY THE FUCK WOULD I MAKE THIS THREAD? u fucking jock stain.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 05-17-2009, 01:18 AM   #8
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 05-17-2009, 01:20 AM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by iammzac View Post
I've been saving for a while. I'm getting two tech 1200's and a nice mixer.. hopefully soon -- possibly a stanton sa3. Buy the book 'How To DJ Right'.. it's a great starter guide.
thx btw...just saw this post.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 05-17-2009, 02:46 AM   #10
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
no one should help this poser ... on here askin if ttx is a mixer ... do us all a favor and do your homework ... read a book , fuck it just read an article ... read something before you come back here and ask "elohels how do i do duh deejayz music"
You have to be one of the corniest people ever.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:00 AM   #11
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maethelvin - delight (demo)
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:45 AM   #12
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mixers
http://www.vestax.com/
i personally have used one of these for years
http://capetown.gumtree.co.za/c-View...0092kl_18.jpeg

also a nice pare of needles always make the difference

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:00 PM   #13
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

i have a numark dxm mixer.

haven't been on it lately. thinking about getting back into it. though i just need new needles though

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:55 PM   #14
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
maethelvin - delight (demo)

You're asian.

And you've been pretending to be a 'nigga' in your own words.

On an internet Wu Tang Forum.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:08 PM   #15
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

thx so far for the help people.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE: