news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default "the dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"

i wish universal fags would stop misinderpreting that line. like when they use it againt someone when they say they prefer to have a dope beat than dope lyrics.

or when somone just says they like beats, in general.

I have actually seen once, on this website, someone type that line to someone simply saying "i like the beat", or "listen to this dope instrumental".

THAT ISNT WHAT MK WAS GETTING AT.

he wasnt having a pop at beats.

He was just saying, dumb (handicapped) are often intrigued by a drum. which they are. just like the 1% are intrigued by dick. ITS JUST HOW IT IS.

it has nothing to do with beats being dumb.

so stop using that line like a crooked politician or some shit misrepresentign the gods words for your own means.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:54 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

senetor, i jsut got dropped home by a really fucking hot hoe. i didnt ask for a lift. but she kept offering throuhgout the day.

i went to leave and i said bye to everyone, i was walking out the door and she shouted God back and said you dont want a lift are you sure?

im fucking right? by the end of the week? im fucking?
Old 05-17-2009, 01:55 PM   #4
Monkdude
ADEPT

Monkdude drunken mastaMonkdude drunken masta

1. go outside and stop posting on this website so much, it is making you go crazy. 2. are you fucking retarded? how long have you listened to the english language to not understand a simple line? you really think he was talking about handicapped people? LOL. clown.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:58 PM   #5
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

im fucking right? by the end of the week? im fucking?

Old 05-17-2009, 02:09 PM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

lol

inspriational
Old 05-17-2009, 03:44 PM   #7
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

hall of lyric interpretation

more akbar
Old 05-17-2009, 04:23 PM   #8
BrklynZoo
Gravedigga

BrklynZoo shaolin monk

It actually means the ignorant are first attracted to the Wu-Tang wisdom by hearing the beat.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:33 PM   #9
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggahu Akbar View Post
hall of lyric interpretation

my exact thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 05-17-2009, 04:45 PM   #10
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

exact thoughts are for faggots
Old 05-17-2009, 04:47 PM   #11
BrklynZoo
Gravedigga

BrklynZoo shaolin monk

Quote:
exact thoughts are for faggots
nou
Old 05-17-2009, 04:55 PM   #12
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrklynZoo View Post
nou
yesme
Old 05-17-2009, 04:57 PM   #13
BrklynZoo
Gravedigga

BrklynZoo shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
yesme
lolwut
Old 05-17-2009, 05:28 PM   #14
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dumb means you can't talk. Most people who can't talk are also deaf which throws a massive monkey wrench into your theory.

Old 05-17-2009, 05:29 PM   #15
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i wish universal fags would stop misinderpreting that line. like when they use it againt someone when they say they prefer to have a dope beat than dope lyrics.

or when somone just says they like beats, in general.

I have actually seen once, on this website, someone type that line to someone simply saying "i like the beat", or "listen to this dope instrumental".

THAT ISNT WHAT MK WAS GETTING AT.

he wasnt having a pop at beats.

He was just saying, dumb (handicapped) are often intrigued by a drum. which they are. just like the 1% are intrigued by dick. ITS JUST HOW IT IS.

it has nothing to do with beats being dumb.

so stop using that line like a crooked politician or some shit misrepresentign the gods words for your own means.
And your view is based on what?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Closed Thread