news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 05:42 PM   #16
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Dumb means you can't talk. Most people who can't talk are also deaf which throws a massive monkey wrench into your theory.
idk what your trying to say here. not being able to speak doesnt mean you are deaf moron. Just because deaf people cant talk doesnt mean they are dumb, its becaue they cant hear themselves speak.

being "dumb" (which is defined as lacking in SPEECH) has nothing to do with being deaf in the definition.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dumb
another epic fail for beautifulrocl, yet again, another fail.

another fail.

even if your deaf you could feel the thump of a base drum in your chest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
And your view is based on what?
what?
Old 05-17-2009, 05:45 PM   #17
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok this is a good point, but it still doesn't change the fact you're stupid and wrong. Massive fail? No, your life is a massive fail. Look how angry you are.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 05-17-2009, 05:46 PM   #18
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What I mean is what makes you so certain thats what Masta Killa mean't?..I mean you seem really sure that your opinion (and thats really what it is) is the absolute truth. Did you ask Killa himself on what he mean't by that line or what?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Old 05-17-2009, 05:49 PM   #19
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
What I mean is what makes you so certain thats what Masta Killa mean't?..I mean you seem really sure that your opinion (and thats really what it is) is the absolute truth. Did you ask Killa himself on what he mean't by that line or what?
No he asked Masta Killa's dentist when he was getting his busted grills fixed. Everything Lacey thinks, hears, or sees is universal law. Don't try to argue.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 05-17-2009, 05:54 PM   #20
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
No he asked Masta Killa's dentist when he was getting his busted grills fixed. Everything Lacey thinks, hears, or sees is universal law. Don't try to argue.
Im not trying to argue, im giving lacey the benefit of the doubt and a chance to justify his statement since it didn't quite make sense to me.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Old 05-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #21
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

idk my view is based on what masta killa said?

what else would it be viewed on? his dick?

unless you really feel hes trying to say real hip hop is based from lyrics and not beats, i dont feel hes saying that. at all.

they can feel the beat in their chests
. if you couldnt hear the sounds, but could FEEL them, from the vibrations, wouldnt you be INTRIGUED about what the fuck that was?

and also the basic point for dumb people is if they cant speak its likely they will be more interested in the non speaking things.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:36 PM   #22
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrklynZoo View Post
It actually means the ignorant are first attracted to the Wu-Tang wisdom by hearing the beat.
I agree with this interpretation.

But I don't care what Masta Killa says anyway because he is a vegetarian with a devil wife.

Salaam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #23
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

he has a white wife?

wht?

where did you hear this, jew?
Old 05-17-2009, 06:45 PM   #24
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There's pictures, you limey lobsterback.

He has a little mixed half-devil seed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:47 PM   #25
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

^^^Intrigued by the drum

Old 05-17-2009, 07:00 PM   #26
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
i wish universal fags would stop misinderpreting that line. like when they use it againt someone when they say they prefer to have a dope beat than dope lyrics.

or when somone just says they like beats, in general.

I have actually seen once, on this website, someone type that line to someone simply saying "i like the beat", or "listen to this dope instrumental".

THAT ISNT WHAT MK WAS GETTING AT.

he wasnt having a pop at beats.

He was just saying, dumb (handicapped) are often intrigued by a drum. which they are. just like the 1% are intrigued by dick. ITS JUST HOW IT IS.

it has nothing to do with beats being dumb.

so stop using that line like a crooked politician or some shit misrepresentign the gods words for your own means.
ok.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:19 PM   #27
Thrilla24x7
I'm The Ultimate

Thrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungSunny View Post
ok.
HAHAHAHAHAHaha well put

Old 05-17-2009, 07:52 PM   #28
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on a cold day, have you ever hard your baby dick revealed to the women you love on accident...and like..she's never seen it before?

i haven't....but it couldn't be more embarrassing then this thread
Old 05-17-2009, 08:44 PM   #29
mastapowerful
Veteran Member

mastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkey

Wow, I wish I could really figure out if this kind of shit is just a very stupid joke. Are you really that simple Ghostlaced?

Old 05-17-2009, 10:12 PM   #30
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger

Is Bizzy Bone ghostlaced dad?