news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 12:30 AM   #31
Ghost_Deini_
Banned!!!11

Ghost_Deini_ crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyD View Post
I agree with this interpretation.

But I don't care what Masta Killa says anyway because he is a vegetarian with a devil wife.

Salaam
and...?

remember...

the dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:07 AM   #32
Dr.Weird

Dr.Weird grasshopper

got my wu tang manual out

it means

the ignorant are first attracted to wu tang wisdom by hearing the beat. thats the first step.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:19 AM   #33
CL2coming
fresh from the kitchen

CL2coming iron monkeyCL2coming iron monkeyCL2coming iron monkeyCL2coming iron monkey
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Weird View Post

it means

the ignorant are first attracted to wu tang wisdom by hearing the beat. thats the first step.
Yup

Judging by his repeated behavior on these boards and unprovoked rants, the thread starter seems to have some serious issues and attention needs - for the most part, his posts are very emotionally charged, irrational, and often incoherent.

I understand why people mock him - he basically sets himself up. But, I actually think we should be sensitive and act responsibly, given his clear emotional and mental instability.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:19 AM   #34
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^Isn't it Raekwon's feeding time?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 05-18-2009, 09:53 AM   #35
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GHOSTLACED, you are retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymoney View Post
Is Bizzy Bone ghostlaced dad?

tymoney... you are correct, sir.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:58 AM   #36
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ghsotlaced you're, like, so wrong.

Do you even like Wu-Tang.

Have you even read the Manual?

Wu-Tang have some really stupid fans.

Like you.

And other stupid people.

Who are fans of Wu-Tang.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:11 AM   #37
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Another Dumbass thread. You and TSA are tied up now. LOL
Old 05-18-2009, 10:13 AM   #38
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
Ghsotlaced you're, like, so wrong.

Do you even like Wu-Tang.

Have you even read the Manual?

Wu-Tang have some really stupid fans.

Like you.

And other stupid people.

Who are fans of Wu-Tang.

the irony was lost on this post.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:14 AM   #39
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
the irony was lost on this post.
Umm, why dont you, like, get your mum to irony your underwear, faggit.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:25 AM   #40
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think he meant that the dumb, those who can't speak, are mostly intrigued by the drum. THE EARDRUM. because they cant speak, so all sounds are somehow more INTRIGUING

you know, i just said the dumbest thing i could possibly think of, and it somehow makes more sense than ghostlaced's theory.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:29 AM   #41
Tage
John W. Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
Umm, why dont you, like, get your mum to irony your underwear, faggit.
HAAAAAA.... ha.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:02 PM   #42
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Weird View Post

it means

We have our answer

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Closed Thread