news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-25-2009, 08:29 AM   #1
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2
Default I just finished reading the Wu-Tang Manual

go to your local bookstore and buy it. it is worth the money trust me. it includes:

biographies of all members
the producing equipment RZA uses
wu-tang slang glossary
several song lyrics with some of the lyrics highlighted telling you what it means
meanings of the religions that RZA was interested in
the supreme alphabet / nation of the gods and earths
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 08:31 AM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How long did it take you to read it?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 08:34 AM   #3
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
go to your local bookstore and buy it. it is worth the money trust me. it includes:

biographies of all members
the producing equipment RZA uses
wu-tang slang glossary
several song lyrics with some of the lyrics highlighted telling you what it means
meanings of the religions that RZA was interested in
the supreme alphabet / nation of the gods and earths
lol i wasn't finished i hit enter by accident...

martial arts
a lot of interesting photos
story of the Wu-Tang logo
history on wu-wear
comics that the wu liked
a whole section on chess
a whole section on organized crime
movies that the wu were in to / movies the wu were in
a whole section on chemistry (drugs)
wu-tang samples

the saga continues...
Old 04-25-2009, 08:37 AM   #4
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
How long did it take you to read it?
it's a thick 243 page book i read it in a day. i'm a great reader of books so i can do that but that wasn't the whole list. check the new post i put up on this thread
Old 04-25-2009, 08:46 AM   #5
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Nice that you've read it , I've known this book for a while know and I sure recommend it to anybody , Wu-Tang fans (obviously) , Rap Fans , regular people whateva....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 08:53 AM   #6
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afficial_Nastee View Post
Nice that you've read it , I've known this book for a while know and I sure recommend it to anybody , Wu-Tang fans (obviously) , Rap Fans , regular people whateva....
i don't even consider it a hip hop book i consider it as a teaching
Old 04-25-2009, 09:00 AM   #7
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how much is dat i might cop
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:05 AM   #8
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
how much is dat i might cop
i got it for 16 dollars. i guess the price varies in different places
Old 04-25-2009, 09:26 AM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think i read it on the toilet in 2 days. The font is immense, there are about 40 words per page. I would call it 3rd grade reading material.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #10
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I never finished it.

I'm think I'm halfway.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:05 PM   #11
EnD
Deadly Drums

EnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killaEnD shaolin masta killa

I think I'm gonna go and finally order this.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:40 PM   #12
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

been meaning to get this forever
Old 04-25-2009, 12:43 PM   #13
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ me too

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:15 PM   #14
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

imma get this as soon as rza translates it into european...
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:36 PM   #15
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i read it in waldenbooks in the mall in about an hour while my girl was shopping. b-rock is right about the font being gargantuan in order to pad it out. it's a glorified pamphet, a good interview. wouldn't recommend buying it, there's so many more worthwhile books out there.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote