news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-25-2009, 11:39 PM   #31
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
omg thats so funny.

Homo.
....lmfao
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:46 PM   #32
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

Quote:
^is an angry cavs fan because an american whos favorite sport is soccer and whos favorite basketball team also happens to be the orlando magic is about to throw "the god" out of the playoffs. clevland shit fo life.
even if they do knock your king out of the playoffs, the Lakers will drop a deuce on Howard's, Turkoglu's, Lewis's, Alston's, and all those other fairy's faces
Old 05-25-2009, 11:48 PM   #33
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you think so?

lakers and lakers fans need to worry about melo and co. before you worry about dwight and co.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:51 PM   #34
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

i'm not a Lakers fan. but i'm just telling you what's real
Old 05-26-2009, 12:14 AM   #35
BrklynZoo
Gravedigga

BrklynZoo shaolin monk

Quote:
omg thats so funny.

homo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Rome
Zack Greinke is better than Greg Maddux
BrklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:16 AM   #36
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB4CL2 View Post
i'm not a Lakers fan. but i'm just telling you what's real

and im saying...lakers shouldnt count those finals chickens till they hatch.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Last edited by whitey; 05-26-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:17 AM   #37
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrklynZoo View Post

run along and enjoy your night.

Old 05-26-2009, 12:20 AM   #38
BrklynZoo
Gravedigga

BrklynZoo shaolin monk

Quote:
http://www.botanicalworks.com/cocoa%20butter%20lotion.jpg

run along and enjoy your night.

Quote:
Old 05-26-2009, 01:13 AM   #39
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Cavs a lottery team without Lebron? lol That's pushing it. If Lebron would have gotten injured right before the playoffs, they would have probably still gotten this far in the playoffs, or at least to the second round.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:01 AM   #40
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

Quote:
and im saying...lakers shouldnt count those finals chickens till they hatch.
vice versa
Old 05-26-2009, 06:08 AM   #41
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

im wondering how a guy from ny is a magic fan??

Did he jump on the Shaquille O'Neal bandwagon way back in the day???

Don't tell me it was McGrady....please dont tell me it was that..
Old 05-26-2009, 09:00 AM   #42
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
im wondering how a guy from ny is a magic fan??

Did he jump on the Shaquille O'Neal bandwagon way back in the day???

Don't tell me it was McGrady....please dont tell me it was that..

when do most kids form their favorite teams? about 10ish?

shaq was drafted by the magic in 92. i was 8. they became my favorite team. they still are my favorite team, even through the worst team in basketball years.

how many kids out there do you think are chicago bulls fans that grew up during the 90s across the united states?

Old 05-26-2009, 09:02 AM   #43
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrklynZoo View Post
i burn you with a humorous bottle of lotion to go along with your box of kleenex, because of your no doubt tendency to leave this site and go masturbate at the end of your night.

and all you come back with is the played out "u mad?" camron? grow up lil kid, that doesnt even apply here.

Old 05-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #44
BrklynZoo
Gravedigga

BrklynZoo shaolin monk

Quote:
i burn you with a humorous bottle of lotion to go along with your box of kleenex, because of your no doubt tendency to leave this site and go masturbate at the end of your night.

and all you come back with is the played out "u mad?" camron? grow up lil kid, that doesnt even apply here.
cool story bro

Quote:
Old 05-26-2009, 01:24 PM   #45
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Pretty Much Agree What Everyones Sayin I Like Delonte West When He Was At St. Joes But Lets Be Honest He Failed Miserably With The Sonics And Celtics. He Found His Niche With The Cavs He Is A Role Player.

The Cavs Would Maybe Be A 8th Seed If They Were Lebronless Who Would Be The Go To Star Mo Williams Yeah That Really Worked In Milwuakee. Dont Listen To NickyTooch He Likes To Bring Up How Big Z Was An All Star But Really Hes A Scrub Whos Had A Few Decent Seasons. Decent. Mediocre Big Man In A League With No Big Men.

This Is Why I Laugh When People Say Why Would Lebron Leave This Team It's So Good. He Would Make Any Team He Goes To Contenders Immediatly. Look What Hes Doing With This Team.