news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: Should diggy be the official village idiot from now on?
Yes 15 57.69%
No 11 42.31%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2009, 03:16 PM   #16
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

Those threads are obviously a joke.

I won't ruminate on the humourousness of them, but you actually think it's funny to 'expose' people when they post threads like that?

Skampoe similarly constantly reminded people that DJMethods posted gay shit... as if he thought he was the only one that noticed and had to alert the rest.

The fact you guys don't get such simple attempts at humour, is pretty worrying.
eLo Ellz

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-unknown View Post
Respect TSA

Since sperm is mostle protein, I suggest taking in more. Milk shakes (as someone said earlier) with banana, some peanut butter, and honey for flavor should help.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:39 PM   #17
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The vote's a lot closer than I thought it would be.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:22 PM   #18
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

begongo, you don't know what you are doing.

I have no beef with you.

It is strange how all of the "1%" group is ganging up on me to force people to recognize me as 'the village idiot" (lol).

You did this thread cuz I've attacked your fellow nebraskan native, but I only attacked him cuz he decided to make a thread about Skampoe and me.

So TSA started this whole mess.

And if you think this thread is so hot, it's not. It was sloppily done with not too much intelligence behind it. One would think if 3 or more of you was to make a thread dissing me, it would be more convincing than this one, but it's not.

This thread will never be as big as the thread I've made attacking TSA's constant obsession with dicks, jacking off, cum, and interest in other men's sexual habits.

Don't forget, my thread is a sticky, it is funny, and it was very well put together.

This thread sucks and fails to achieve any sensible objective.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:24 PM   #19
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

diggy sends nude pictures of trannys thru the pm
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:29 PM   #20
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76650

Old 05-19-2009, 04:34 PM   #21
diggy
The ABBOTT

This thread is a failed mission:

Old 05-19-2009, 04:35 PM   #22
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

This thread will never be as big as the thread I've made attacking TSA's constant obsession with dicks, jacking off, cum, and interest in other men's sexual habits.

Don't forget, my thread is a sticky, it is funny, and it was very well put together.

The 1% doesn't 'gang up' on people or plan anything or support the other member.

It just so happens that all the individuals in the group recognise you're exceptionally stupid.

As do the majority of posters here.

The parts of the post which included are hilarious.

Congrats on the 'very well put together' thread though.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:51 PM   #23
diggy
The ABBOTT

Say what you want (liar).

The 'majority' of people in this thread are from your group.

THE MAJORITY of people on this site are NOT voting in this thread and they are NOT leaving comments.

Again, this thread fails.

My thread dissing TSA is a 5 star thread with 82 replies and 798 views.

remember that.

YOUR THREAD FAILS.

Last edited by diggy; 05-19-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:54 PM   #24
diggy
The ABBOTT

Yes 9 52.94% No 8 47.06%

Your thread is not working as well as you've planned.

Old 05-19-2009, 05:14 PM   #25
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh no!!!!

My thread is not working as well as i had first planned!!!

Old 05-19-2009, 05:15 PM   #26
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
My thread dissing TSA is a 5 star thread with 82 replies and 798 views.

remember that.

Remember AIDS.

Faggit.

Old 05-19-2009, 05:48 PM   #27
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Diggy is homosexual.

As I said before, he is trying to label TSA as this to try to distance himself from his sexual perversion.

I don't see why a person who doesn't have a pick posted and calls himself 'x-unknown' would even want to do something like this besides the fact that it has permeated his life so much that it has reached the internet.

Its ok Dig...i don't necessarily think its super gay to get a boner from trannies. Thats only like semi-gay.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:01 PM   #28
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

No requirements needed to be a Joker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #29
diggy
The ABBOTT

Yes 9 50.00% No 9 50.00%

^^Thread is not working as planned!!!

Old 05-19-2009, 06:23 PM   #30
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

Skampoe similarly constantly reminded people that DJMethods posted gay shit... as if he thought he was the only one that noticed and had to alert the rest.

u stay fabricating sum bullshit lies all the time, i have never got a methods on him postin gay shit, me n methods always went back and forth with the jokes, he called me fatty and i called him pigeonfaced killa...ionno wat the fuck u talkin bout, if u gon fabricATE A LIE MAKE IT BELIVABLE AT LEAST...

FAG