news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: Should diggy be the official village idiot from now on?
Yes 15 57.69%
No 11 42.31%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2009, 05:28 PM   #31
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha

It's always funny to see you 'trying'.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:29 PM   #32
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
No requirements needed to be a Joker.
nope....just a corp account. We don't judge
Old 05-19-2009, 05:35 PM   #33
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You guys fail again.

I was in Fredy Mechs group for about a week before I went to the Jokers.

I left cuz I did not like some of the discussions.

Ask Fredy!!!

You guys fail again in your attempt to make me look bad.

This thread is a massive failure.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:46 PM   #34
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-unknown View Post
you guys fail again.

I was in fredy mechs group for about a week before i went to the jokers.

I left cuz i did not like some of the discussions.

ask fredy!!!

you guys fail again in your attempt to make me look bad.

hahaha u were always a cannibal at heart lol

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #35
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

diggy you are a fuckin idiot I gotta say

just to realize the dimensions of your internet caused paranoia, I'll tell you exactly why I made this thread lmao but it's 100% true:

I saw you telling people you don't understand biology and therefore there is a creator, and then I saw your vast argumentation on gay marriages and then I thought you actually post in KTL a lot and then I thought you were stupid

and I made this thread.

and now look at all your posts in this thread, and tell me you're not a fuckin desperate faggot shouting like a bitch about whatever you can think of, just in the attempt to "save" your e-rep somehow by saying I "failed" at something that took me about 2 to 4 seconds of thinking

you are a homosexual

Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:03 PM   #36
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
You guys fail again in your attempt to make me look bad.
?

Again, you don't really get it, no one is trying to make you look bad or beef or whatever you think.

You're just an idiot.

People who aren't idiots generally find idiots unintentionally funny in deprecating way.

That's it.

Old 05-19-2009, 06:16 PM   #37
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Pat ur always instigatin sum shit and always throwin the werd e beef around, but when it gets too hard for ur paste fag ass then u want no parts of it..fag

For the GenChat pervs
Old 05-19-2009, 06:19 PM   #38
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by begongo View Post
diggy you are a fuckin idiot I gotta say
LOL

That's all you could say, cuz you have nothing to stand on!

Quote:
just to realize the dimensions of your internet caused paranoia, I'll tell you exactly why I made this thread lmao but it's 100% true:

I saw you telling people you don't understand biology...

I never said the above statement, and If I did say it, find the quote and prove your point, ya fuckin euro fag with long hair.

Quote:
and then I saw your vast argumentation on gay marriages
'Vast argumentation'? I did not make a vast argumentation, you exaggerating, lying, idiot. I made a statement not more than 3 short sentences long about gay marriage. Oh, did that statement bother you? Part of your reason for making this thread is cuz I am against gay marriage!?

Fuckin euro-fag with long hair and likes to bake.

Quote:
and then I thought you actually post in KTL a lot and then I thought you were stupid
The above statement makes no sense. If you would do a little research, you would know I post in other forums, ya blind euro fag!!

Selective viewing and hatred has turned you into the raging idiot you accuse me of being!!!

Quote:
and now look at all your posts in this thread, and tell me you're not a fuckin desperate faggot shouting like a bitch about whatever you can think of, just in the attempt to "save" your e-rep somehow by saying I "failed" at something that took me about 2 to 4 seconds of thinking
I am not saving anything. I am dragging your thread into a very deep hole showing others how desperate the 1% are in hating and attacking me with "2 to 4 seconds of thinking", a sloppy thread, and bad execution.

Quote:
you are a homosexual

Don't you have long hair and like to bake, ya fuckin euro-fag!!??

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:20 PM   #39
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Don't you have long hair and like to bake, ya fuckin euro-fag!!??
Zinger lmao hahahahahaha

For the GenChat pervs
Old 05-19-2009, 06:28 PM   #40
DeeBlock
Veteran Member

DeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal son

Quote:

Bibliography:

1) does the dick matter when your BEATING YOU MEAT?
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74287

2) The Art of Busting Profusely
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69434

3) Rep V. Pussy.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72066

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHH!!!

Quote:
This thread is a failed mission:

^^OH, SNAAAAAAAPPP!!!

Quote:

LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post

FAG

Soft-ass, virgin-looking, fag.

Quote:

GAAAADDDDAAAAAAAYYYAAAMMM!!!

Quote:
LOL

That's all you could say, cuz you have nothing to stand on!

... prove your point, ya fuckin euro fag with long hair....

....Fuckin euro-fag with long hair and likes to bake....

...If you would do a little research, you would know I post in other forums, ya blind euro fag!!

Selective viewing and hatred has turned you into the raging idiot you accuse me of being!!!

...Don't you have long hair and like to bake, ya fuckin euro-fag!!??

Is it tru that he has long hair like a bitch and likes to bake??
DeeBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:34 PM   #41
Longbongcilvaringz

haha

Look at him using his secondary like that.

Old 05-19-2009, 06:56 PM   #42
neo n tha matrix
bendin spoons like Keanuu

neo n tha matrix crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
Pat ur always instigatin sum shit and always throwin the werd e beef around, but when it gets too hard for ur paste fag ass then u want no parts of it..fag
LOL!!! thats exactly why I cant stand this dude pat! Terminate tha thread, pat is a loser once again

Peace2thaGods&thaEarths
neo n tha matrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:58 PM   #43
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That was some very village idiot-esque secondary posting.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:03 PM   #44
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

For the GenChat pervs
Old 05-19-2009, 07:08 PM   #45
neo n tha matrix
bendin spoons like Keanuu

neo n tha matrix crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
That was some very village idiot-esque secondary posting.
Yo how bout you shut tha fuck up with that secondary shit Ghost laced, your always on some candy ass pop bubble gum bullshit!!! WTF do i gotta do to prove im not a secondary to you bitch ass, living in your moms basement ass, motha fuckas? Let me Know

Peace2thaGods&thaEarths
neo n tha matrix is offline   Reply With Quote