news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-20-2009, 05:47 AM   #16
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Wu logos in Bobby's eyes were the first thing i noticed.

His eyes penetrated my soul and his music violated my ears.

Basically, his 'digital' alter ego is his way of expressing that the shit he is doing, is futuristic in comparison with the analogue shit other dudes are doing.

I think in the current era of fad driven hip hop, RZA is showing vision.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:48 AM   #17
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
i met bob digi one night out back off this small venue one night. he dropped jewels son.he dropped em like "awww fuck it I gots lots of those"

same time kid (SAME FUCKIN TIME) rza had a show in Colorado

I was gettin it in ohio at the time.

u do the math

haha

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:55 AM   #18
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

Basically, his 'digital' alter ego is his way of expressing that the shit he is doing, is futuristic in comparison with the analogue shit other dudes are doing.

All Bobby Digital was about was making more money as a rapper for RZA. By the time RZA came around to doing his own album, he realised he probably wouldnt sell much as the 12 jewelz RZA. Thats not what the kids what.

The kids wanna hear you talking about smoking blunts, bitches, drinking,cars.

So In Stereo was ahead of its time in that respect aswell. It came before the peak of the No Limit and Cash Money era, which is the first era to really popularize jewelery and cars ABOVE violence and gangstarism.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:11 AM   #19
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 501 Gold View Post
what...

I never even noticed the wu logos in rza's eyes before.

how are you just gonna sit there and stare at another man's eyes?
check the fire in the snakes eyes on the great southern trendkill cover.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:44 AM   #20
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Yeah its about the bottom line.

RZA is the grungy son of a bitch who produces samurai soundtracks and wu tang albums and no one will fuck with Prince Rakim the fucking RZArector.

RZA is the musical god who made Wu Tang Clan.

Bobby Digital is the "I'm gonna need income in order to do my work on Wu" which is totally legitimate. People need to remember that Bobby Digital is experimental Mainstream and not the same type of stuff as Wu nor was it ever supposed to be. Its like the Cure... but sort of the opposite. If the cure is supposed to fix things, Bobby's just about making money, fucking bitches, and getting blazed to anime.

RZA is the fantasy, Bobby is the reality. In order to keep making the fantasy he needs to produce some street shit to get the nice cars and pay for college for his kids.

I like his thing about how sometimes he's bobby digital, and some times hes RZA and he can't also pick and choose who he's being.

I had to put out Bobby Digital instead of The Cure because if I didn't do that I would've suffered two things. First, I would have revealed where I was musically too soon. Wu-Tang is the perfect medium to expose anything new because I got the most people coming together to buy it. For me to expose it for my own self, I don't think that would've been a wise thing for me to do. I might've caught more people than Bobby Digital caught, but I still wouldn't catch the magnitude of what the Wu-Tang could catch. Maybe this year or next year the game may be different. The Cure is so intimate in writing that you gotta live that Cure shit. I was living like Bobby Digital in '98, '99 na'mean? So if I put "The Cure" out, then I wouldn't even be able to get on stage and perform it for ya'll cause I'd be lying."

Like if I was a rapper I couldn't just talk about party and bullshit every concert as a bobby digital like most of the mainstream, and talking about illuminati and ninjas would get boring after a while if I didn't switch it up.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:22 AM   #21
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
Yeah its about the bottom line.

RZA is the grungy son of a bitch who produces samurai soundtracks and wu tang albums and no one will fuck with Prince Rakim the fucking RZArector.

RZA is the musical god who made Wu Tang Clan.

Bobby Digital is the "I'm gonna need income in order to do my work on Wu" which is totally legitimate. People need to remember that Bobby Digital is experimental Mainstream and not the same type of stuff as Wu nor was it ever supposed to be. Its like the Cure... but sort of the opposite. If the cure is supposed to fix things, Bobby's just about making money, fucking bitches, and getting blazed to anime.

RZA is the fantasy, Bobby is the reality. In order to keep making the fantasy he needs to produce some street shit to get the nice cars and pay for college for his kids.

I like his thing about how sometimes he's bobby digital, and some times hes RZA and he can't also pick and choose who he's being.

I had to put out Bobby Digital instead of The Cure because if I didn't do that I would've suffered two things. First, I would have revealed where I was musically too soon. Wu-Tang is the perfect medium to expose anything new because I got the most people coming together to buy it. For me to expose it for my own self, I don't think that would've been a wise thing for me to do. I might've caught more people than Bobby Digital caught, but I still wouldn't catch the magnitude of what the Wu-Tang could catch. Maybe this year or next year the game may be different. The Cure is so intimate in writing that you gotta live that Cure shit. I was living like Bobby Digital in '98, '99 na'mean? So if I put "The Cure" out, then I wouldn't even be able to get on stage and perform it for ya'll cause I'd be lying."

Like if I was a rapper I couldn't just talk about party and bullshit every concert as a bobby digital like most of the mainstream, and talking about illuminati and ninjas would get boring after a while if I didn't switch it up.
Hip-Hop's first schitzofrenic rapper. How quaint.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:41 AM   #22
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

^kool keith
Old 05-21-2009, 05:46 AM   #23
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

I don't think bobby digital and rza are the same person, it just doesn't add up
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:19 AM   #24
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think Bobby digital is actualy STYLE.

Check it:

The front cover of the Bob digi albums are all arty and shit, the kind of thing someone whos a paintshop pro now would have started out on.

One of the bitches on the cover looks like BeautiflyB.

Theres a shit load of glitter there if you look hard enough.

The cloths Bob Digi was wearing looks like something GAVIN would have designed back in his fashion designing days.

GAVIN does be mysteriously missing whenever 'RZA' is busy.

This site didnt exist back then, so GAVIN had nothing to occupy his time apart being a fashion designer and taking part in glitter related activies.

All will be revealed. LeSsOnZ.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:47 PM   #25
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Quote:
check the fire in the snakes eyes on the great southern trendkill cover.
Nice reference.