0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 05:47 AM   #16
Longbongcilvaringz
.
 
Longbongcilvaringz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 23,570
Rep Power: 98
Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

The Wu logos in Bobby's eyes were the first thing i noticed.

His eyes penetrated my soul and his music violated my ears.

Basically, his 'digital' alter ego is his way of expressing that the shit he is doing, is futuristic in comparison with the analogue shit other dudes are doing.

I think in the current era of fad driven hip hop, RZA is showing vision.
__________________





Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:48 AM   #17
Longbongcilvaringz
.
 
Longbongcilvaringz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 23,570
Rep Power: 98
Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
i met bob digi one night out back off this small venue one night. he dropped jewels son.he dropped em like "awww fuck it I gots lots of those"


same time kid (SAME FUCKIN TIME) rza had a show in Colorado



I was gettin it in ohio at the time.


u do the math

haha
__________________





Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:55 AM   #18
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly
 
Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 20,583
Rep Power: 67
Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post


Basically, his 'digital' alter ego is his way of expressing that the shit he is doing, is futuristic in comparison with the analogue shit other dudes are doing.


All Bobby Digital was about was making more money as a rapper for RZA. By the time RZA came around to doing his own album, he realised he probably wouldnt sell much as the 12 jewelz RZA. Thats not what the kids what.

The kids wanna hear you talking about smoking blunts, bitches, drinking,cars.

So In Stereo was ahead of its time in that respect aswell. It came before the peak of the No Limit and Cash Money era, which is the first era to really popularize jewelery and cars ABOVE violence and gangstarism.
__________________
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:11 AM   #19
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd
 
NIGHT MAYOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: no. 1428
Age: 31
Posts: 14,575
Rep Power: 91
NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 501 Gold View Post
what...

I never even noticed the wu logos in rza's eyes before.

how are you just gonna sit there and stare at another man's eyes?
check the fire in the snakes eyes on the great southern trendkill cover.
__________________

750 REBELS - australia's best



NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:44 AM   #20
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול
 
TheBoarzHeadBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 3,682
Rep Power: 0
TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta
Default

Yeah its about the bottom line.

RZA is the grungy son of a bitch who produces samurai soundtracks and wu tang albums and no one will fuck with Prince Rakim the fucking RZArector.

RZA is the musical god who made Wu Tang Clan.

Bobby Digital is the "I'm gonna need income in order to do my work on Wu" which is totally legitimate. People need to remember that Bobby Digital is experimental Mainstream and not the same type of stuff as Wu nor was it ever supposed to be. Its like the Cure... but sort of the opposite. If the cure is supposed to fix things, Bobby's just about making money, fucking bitches, and getting blazed to anime.

RZA is the fantasy, Bobby is the reality. In order to keep making the fantasy he needs to produce some street shit to get the nice cars and pay for college for his kids.

I like his thing about how sometimes he's bobby digital, and some times hes RZA and he can't also pick and choose who he's being.

I had to put out Bobby Digital instead of The Cure because if I didn't do that I would've suffered two things. First, I would have revealed where I was musically too soon. Wu-Tang is the perfect medium to expose anything new because I got the most people coming together to buy it. For me to expose it for my own self, I don't think that would've been a wise thing for me to do. I might've caught more people than Bobby Digital caught, but I still wouldn't catch the magnitude of what the Wu-Tang could catch. Maybe this year or next year the game may be different. The Cure is so intimate in writing that you gotta live that Cure shit. I was living like Bobby Digital in '98, '99 na'mean? So if I put "The Cure" out, then I wouldn't even be able to get on stage and perform it for ya'll cause I'd be lying."

Like if I was a rapper I couldn't just talk about party and bullshit every concert as a bobby digital like most of the mainstream, and talking about illuminati and ninjas would get boring after a while if I didn't switch it up.
__________________
HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS
TheBoarzHeadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:22 AM   #21
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III
 
RzaRectum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: 10304
Posts: 3,291
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 27
RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
Yeah its about the bottom line.

RZA is the grungy son of a bitch who produces samurai soundtracks and wu tang albums and no one will fuck with Prince Rakim the fucking RZArector.

RZA is the musical god who made Wu Tang Clan.

Bobby Digital is the "I'm gonna need income in order to do my work on Wu" which is totally legitimate. People need to remember that Bobby Digital is experimental Mainstream and not the same type of stuff as Wu nor was it ever supposed to be. Its like the Cure... but sort of the opposite. If the cure is supposed to fix things, Bobby's just about making money, fucking bitches, and getting blazed to anime.

RZA is the fantasy, Bobby is the reality. In order to keep making the fantasy he needs to produce some street shit to get the nice cars and pay for college for his kids.

I like his thing about how sometimes he's bobby digital, and some times hes RZA and he can't also pick and choose who he's being.

I had to put out Bobby Digital instead of The Cure because if I didn't do that I would've suffered two things. First, I would have revealed where I was musically too soon. Wu-Tang is the perfect medium to expose anything new because I got the most people coming together to buy it. For me to expose it for my own self, I don't think that would've been a wise thing for me to do. I might've caught more people than Bobby Digital caught, but I still wouldn't catch the magnitude of what the Wu-Tang could catch. Maybe this year or next year the game may be different. The Cure is so intimate in writing that you gotta live that Cure shit. I was living like Bobby Digital in '98, '99 na'mean? So if I put "The Cure" out, then I wouldn't even be able to get on stage and perform it for ya'll cause I'd be lying."

Like if I was a rapper I couldn't just talk about party and bullshit every concert as a bobby digital like most of the mainstream, and talking about illuminati and ninjas would get boring after a while if I didn't switch it up.
Hip-Hop's first schitzofrenic rapper. How quaint.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
i hope you die tonight faggit.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:41 AM   #22
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed
 
YungSunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Where the wild things are, no tone loc.
Age: 20
Posts: 2,680
Rep Power: 0
YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta
Default

^kool keith
__________________
YungSunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:46 AM   #23
begongo
I AM HIPHOP
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Rotterdam, NL
Posts: 4,483
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 26
begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo
Default

I don't think bobby digital and rza are the same person, it just doesn't add up
__________________
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:19 AM   #24
Durag
RaizaBlade
 
Durag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 5,630
Rep Power: 35
Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

I think Bobby digital is actualy STYLE.

Check it:

The front cover of the Bob digi albums are all arty and shit, the kind of thing someone whos a paintshop pro now would have started out on.

One of the bitches on the cover looks like BeautiflyB.

Theres a shit load of glitter there if you look hard enough.

The cloths Bob Digi was wearing looks like something GAVIN would have designed back in his fashion designing days.

GAVIN does be mysteriously missing whenever 'RZA' is busy.

This site didnt exist back then, so GAVIN had nothing to occupy his time apart being a fashion designer and taking part in glitter related activies.

All will be revealed. LeSsOnZ.
__________________

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:47 PM   #25
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders
 
AcidPhosphate69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Granite State
Age: 27
Posts: 2,262
Rep Power: 17
AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa
Default

Quote:
check the fire in the snakes eyes on the great southern trendkill cover.
Nice reference.
__________________
AcidPhosphate69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one