news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-20-2009, 03:34 PM   #16
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk View Post
Haha, that's the most silly thing i've heard today. Dinosaurs to test our faith...c'mon!
If you can believe that, you're capable of believing everything. And then your just too goddamn gullible. Then they should believe it as well when i tell them i saw a purple/pinkish flying ipod the size of the Statue of Liberty today. They don't need proof anyway, so yeah. Or maybe i should wright it down in some book. Just imagine the Grimm brothers lived in the time the Bible was written, then they would all believe in Little Red Riding Hood.

But for real tho..no disrespect.

i used to get annoyed at christians, now i just disrespect them.

no disrespect.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:40 PM   #17
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"it might not be the truth to them, but its still the truth"

the point is right there in your post ... religious fags don't care about your truth because to them they can say the exact same quote and it will still ring true in their eyes ... your truth isn't absolute is what i'm sayin
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:41 PM   #18
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Speakonitgod, do you believe in oxygen?
i believe anything that can be proven with concrete fact
Old 05-20-2009, 03:45 PM   #19
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
"it might not be the truth to them, but its still the truth"

the point is right there in your post ... religious fags don't care about your truth because to them they can say the exact same quote and it will still ring true in their eyes ... your truth isn't absolute is what i'm sayin
Yeah i know. There's no arguing with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
i believe anything that can be proven with concrete fact
Indeed.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:50 PM   #20
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA
lol, dog, do you believe in oxygen...
why wouldnt i

Last edited by ALCATRAZ; 05-20-2009 at 03:54 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:57 PM   #21
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol visions your a bitch, stop deleting my posts, if im the core of a discussion and providing the questions being answered, what use is it deleting my posts, everyone is gonna know what i've said, it's in the thread title.

its amazing how much you've changed since you started moderating a wutang forum at the apex of your life, but i dont want to see you criticizing anyone with actual authority in real life cause if you couldn't handle the internet you're no better.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:12 PM   #22
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
lol visions your a bitch, stop deleting my posts, if im the core of a discussion and providing the questions being answered, what use is it deleting my posts, everyone is gonna know what i've said, it's in the thread title.

its amazing how much you've changed since you started moderating a wutang forum at the apex of your life, but i dont want to see you criticizing anyone with actual authority in real life cause if you couldn't handle the internet you're no better.
if someone's deleting your post here it isn't me, quit with the bullshit accusations though man, they're unbecoming

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 04:17 PM   #23
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:10 PM   #24
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
if someone's deleting your post here it isn't me, quit with the bullshit accusations though man, they're unbecoming
shut up, you were the only mod on when it was happening, and even if your not your inaction not only makes you guilty but a guilty pussy.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:11 PM   #25
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

http://www.zshare.net/audio/59437211af1f161b/

this will keep visions out of this thread for now
Old 05-20-2009, 05:28 PM   #26
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Some people believe Golden Arms Redemption was average..

Old 05-20-2009, 08:12 PM   #27
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
shut up, you were the only mod on when it was happening, and even if your not your inaction not only makes you guilty but a guilty pussy.
ahhh did your balls drop?

feelin like a man cuz you had $20 to spot mom for rent?

have you ever noticed that when I remove a post you get the lil' space that says "posted deleted by Visions"?

trust that you don't want you general chat experience to become the same as your ktl experience currently stands. You'd have nowhere but the confines of the 1% to turn to and your entire existence would be fuckin shattered as your life revolves around posting here so tuck the tail between your legs little doggy before I chop that muthafucka off.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:46 PM   #28
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

nigga you'rs bizarre lol

im sitting here listening to U-god being Kong overseas in the mist of accapels and your talking about the confines of the internet and mage knights and shit

get off my dick weirdo, that's all i ask for
bitchin e-threats btw, but im listening to u-god and have been concinved the streets is crisco, after doing this and reading your post it sends chills down my spine even think of asking you your age.

U-god > Choppin off ppl on forums
faggot.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:08 PM   #29
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
nigga you'rs bizarre lol

im sitting here listening to U-god being Kong overseas in the mist of accapels and your talking about the confines of the internet and mage knights and shit

bitchin e-threats btw, but im listening to u-god and have been concinved the streets is crisco, after doing this and reading your post it sends chills down my spine even think of asking you your age.

faggot.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:17 PM   #30
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
nigga you'rs bizarre lol

faggot.
you would be the dumbass to ask my age when its staring you right in the face.

Did the seperation from your dad cause this problem you have with authority figures? paranoid lil'cornhusker ass

funny you should throw out the dickridin claims in a thread you started with my name up in your mouth and thoughts