news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-20-2009, 09:36 PM   #31
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms

Last edited by NIKLZ; 03-22-2012 at 07:00 AM.
NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:59 PM   #32
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Great thread
Old 05-21-2009, 01:27 AM   #33
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

what really bakes my noodle is if christians don't beleive in evolution then what the fuck do they think cavemen were? smart almost-human-but-not-really monkeys that died out???
Old 05-21-2009, 02:01 AM   #34
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just don't worry about it.

No one i interact with actually tries to argue for intelligent design because none of them are really that stupid.

Before coming to this website, the idea of talking about intelligent design with anyone seemed fucking stupid.

And it still does.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:27 AM   #35
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk View Post
Evolution is not something you can or cannot believe in dude. It's the truth. I'm not going around asking nigga's if they believe in oxygen right?

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:47 AM   #36
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
you would be the dumbass to ask my age when its staring you right in the face.

Did the seperation from your dad cause this problem you have with authority figures? paranoid lil'cornhusker ass

funny you should throw out the dickridin claims in a thread you started with my name up in your mouth and thoughts
nobody is asking you your age

i am
asking you your age

Did the seperation from your dad cause this problem you have with authority figures? paranoid lil'cornhusker ass

funny you should throw out the dickridin claims in a thread you started with my name up in your mouth and thoughts

asking you your age.

i believe what you just said has hideously against everything you stand for and the fact you compromised your values for an internet beef is all the more reason im asking you your age

you've really sunken, that was heinous and childish man. Just flat out.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:50 AM   #37
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
the republican party is a sign of the social progress this country has made, cause once upon a time, like not too long ago, most ppl thought like that.
How the hell are you gonna make a party that's science?

but among the republicans i like huckabee more then the rest cause he's authentic at least.

but jesus, what if he would have won.....
Old 05-21-2009, 02:53 AM   #38
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I will say that while I believe in evolution as a functioning system, I don't believe the evolution of humans happened by chance. The vessel for the human spirit arrived through devine will by the mechanics of evolution.

It's not a scientific fact but I know it to be true regardless.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:55 AM   #39
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

you don't believe in evolution do you?
Old 05-21-2009, 02:58 AM   #40
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
nobody is asking you your age

i am
asking you your age

asking you your age.

i believe what you just said has hideously against everything you stand for and the fact you compromised your values for an internet beef is all the more reason im asking you your age

you've really sunken, that was heinous and childish man. Just flat out.
so you wanna feel free to toss around bullshit accusations and get all personal about shit in the process and expect someone to not say anything in response huh?

that's a mistaken assumption on your part.

I have always and will always show respect up until the point that I'm disrespected. but its whatever, the thread has moved on and so should we.

Old 05-21-2009, 03:02 AM   #41
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
you don't believe in evolution do you?
I believe in evolution and God

Old 05-21-2009, 03:09 AM   #42
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

lol where did i get personal?
also if you believe i was getting personal, why would you degrade yourself and compromise your integrity to get a one up on a guy 10 years your junior on the internet.

i said you have reached the apex of your life with moderating on an internet forum. You can say im just trying to insult you, but if it was deep enough to compromise what you stand for as a man then yes, this moderating has to be the apex of your life.

such a peak in your existence that all you stand for is secondary to this forum moderation.

don't cite what i did wrong, or an exaggeration of it, you are only accountable to yourself and you are very aware that what you just said was flat out disgusting and lowly.

i think it would be best if you just left me alone though, as i've asked everyone, i dont really talk to you, or respect you, i just wanna talk about wutang and hip hop without someone trying to digitally oppress me.

that last sentence sound sooooooo gay, but it's true, and the reason we all minimize the screen when women walk by.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:09 AM   #43
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so do you believe that god made aliens too ? you dont believe that were the only beings in the WHOLE galaxy do you.......... ?

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:25 AM   #44
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

^the hell?

i dont get the intelligent design arguement

that things are so complex it couldn't have possibly been 'by accident'
the hell? like anything we know capable of thought is able to think up a universe
i would think the complexity of things is all more proof that it wasn't hand made or whatever

i mean, i would never get in a serious argument about it cause wtf duh, but i just think that particular argument is baseless and retarded, like all other religion arguments

i just think humans make religion to worship themselves.
they can't imagine existence without a human like entity or a concious 'being' like themselves making everything cause in reality they yern to control their numbing fear on their own insignificance and lack of control or authority over anything.

why is it so hard to accept that when you die you just fuckin die and stop existing?
its like when you were little and used to think you were the main character of earth and if you close your eyes shit won't happen until you open them.

humans need to quit.

what the hell do they do that other animals dont?

the only answers i've gotten is they have 'emotions' and 'free will'

which is just retarded.

emotions are just chemical reactions, that, as a proven fact, cells even have, and everything animate has free will, even trees, so wtf?

we build shit? so do termites nigga.

humans aren't god

they're are no closer to a divine being then anything else in the universe and believe it your not you really are just a ball of cells and reactions that's no more 'supreme' then a dog cause its just another ball of cells and reactions with a different set of survival mechanisms.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:32 AM   #45
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
lol visions your a bitch, stop deleting my posts, if im the core of a discussion and providing the questions being answered, what use is it deleting my posts, everyone is gonna know what i've said, it's in the thread title.

you starting throwing stones here

its amazing how much you've changed since you started moderating a wutang forum at the apex of your life, but i dont want to see you criticizing anyone with actual authority in real life cause if you couldn't handle the internet you're no better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
if someone's deleting your post here it isn't me, quit with the bullshit accusations though man, they're unbecoming
my attempt to set the record straight while maintaining a respectful tone

Quote:
shut up, you were the only mod on when it was happening, and even if your not your inaction not only makes you guilty but a guilty pussy.
by then enough was enough.

you're not gonna talk to me, a grown ass man, just any fucking way you want. bottom line. You must think me being a nice dude equates to being some kind of pushover. My own code is to be respectful up until being disrespected so you thinking that I've somehow abandoned my own personal code for the internet is a mistake. It's just you haven't come at me sideways like that before and so I've had no reason to go sideways at you. plain and simple. Please don't respond to this post just have that understanding, a response will only continue to further derail the thread from the topic at hand which started with you asking me a question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
so do you believe that god made aliens too ? you dont believe that were the only beings in the WHOLE galaxy do you.......... ?
God is the source of all life everywhere the universe over. and hell no we're not alone. to assume otherwise would just be arrogant as fuck.