news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-21-2009, 12:28 PM   #61
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
the no evidence part has a lot to do with mindstate or outlook. I think there's a lot of "evidence" that God exist. The watchmaker theory of sorts. But a lot of it relies on intuition vs anything absolutely concrete. There's so much we don't know and the more we know only leads to more questions.

@TSA.....I'm sure the arrival of human intellect started as a survival mechanism due in large part to many of our short-comings that you have listed here. It's not my aim to downplay anything that happens in nature or to overstate our importance.

But how much of what goes on has to do with survial at this point? Photography and Ferrari are in no way neccessary for survival, yet there they are all the same. We create and innovate that in a way that is entirely unmatched here on Earth. While all those other mechanisms you mentioned in the natural world arrived through the process of evolution, we've reached the point where we no longer await for that natural process to take place.

It's 90 or so degrees outside and I'm chillin in the icey AC
if it started for survival till always be for survival

my dog humps shit.
obviously sex was for survival but that technique of survival has manifested into something that has nothing to do with procreation or survival (humping shit)

sure we can innovate in an unmatched way but like i said innovation is a specific human survival mechanism and we only think it's bad ass cause its OUR survival mechanism and what we pride ourselves in.

you're basically saying humans are the best living things cause we are th best at being human.

a camel can go without water in an unmatched way, and if i showed a camel a computer it would not only not give a fuck, but not look at it for more then 3 seconds.

why?

cause that computer is specific to a human survival mechanism that the camel doesn't have or need, so it doesn care. Whens the last time you cared about how thirsty a camel was?

humans just want to worship themselves because they have that "its its different it must be better or worst" mentality, all of us, and it hurts to know that its not better or worst it just is.

with all the shit we have we still don't out live turtles and trees, which is the objective of all the shit we, and even though it seems like liesure or free will it started off and still is a survival mechanism manifesting it's self into something else like the dogs need to procreate manifesting into masterbation.

its to the point that an average human truly can't imagine a universe without themselves, which is why the arguement "if there's no heaven that what happens when we die" makes sense to ppl.

what if you just fuckin die?

Last edited by TSA; 05-21-2009 at 12:35 PM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:34 PM   #62
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
People want to believe their is some kind of purpose to their lives, when there appears to be none.

People need to believe in something.

I blame 50cEnT
there really is no 'purpose'
i think religion comes from

1. fear of a universe that's out of human hands
2. fear of the fact that your existance is insignificant and pointless
3. belief that since we are the best at being human, then we must be the best at being a living thing
4. wanting to explain stuff.
5. need to feel important.
6. waiting for dopium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk View Post
So actually it is some kind of weakness or fear. I think it's a calming thought that there is nothing.
My "believe" is nihilism. That nothing has any purpose whatsoever. Even values like good or bad are just invented and have no meaning whatsoever. They are created by social and emotional pressure.

But whatever, if people need it to give their lives any meaning...so be it.
i didn't know there was a term for it but i too believe in nihilism

good and bad are just perspective based and you have to be selfish judgemental and self worshipping to believe in either, which we all are and for the most part all do.

but why does everything have to have a point? the world is a circle not a line
Old 05-21-2009, 12:51 PM   #63
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:01 PM   #64
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
but why does everything have to have a point? the world is a circle not a line
what you're saying is deep, but i think it's misguided. a circle is continuous and unending, but it has a finite area and it distinguishes inside from outside. did you watch that whole stan tenen video about the geometry of the hebrew alphabet that you were asking about?
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:07 PM   #65
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
white people.
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:23 PM   #66
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

my nigger 2k9 thread got cooley'd to make room for this bullshit?

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:02 PM   #67
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

^washed up.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:29 PM   #68
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:48 PM   #69
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
i can put money it's all shit that's specific to the human survival mechanism while ignoring that animals have survival mechanism that are unique and specific as well

we can't see heat
we unlock our jaws and swallow twice our size
we're weaker then ants
were extraordinarily slow
our hearing is weak
we're not the most numerour
we don't live the longest,
we don't produce venom

i dont consider designing cars, talking, taking photo's are part of the human "survival mechanism"

those things we cant do that animals can are useless considering we are the VERY VERY VERY top of the food chain, and i cant remember the last time an ant bench pressed 100kg - but maybe you guys have some extra strong ants.

edit: and what ? we dont live very long ? what do you consider long ?

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 05-21-2009 at 04:50 PM.
NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote